e p i s o d e ; o n e

We Got Married [Woohyun & Chorong]

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

 

Mc 1: International airport? Why?

Mc 2: Are they (WGM crew) really going abroad?

Mc 1: Oh, Who’s that? That’s the new husband?

 

“Anyyeonghasaeyo, Infinite’s Woohyun is here.”  Woohyun bowed and waved to the camera.

“I’ll go after my wife-to-be who’s abroad now.” He laughs. “I was informed that she went there for some photo shoot.”

Woohyun glances at his ticket, “Let’s go!”

After he’s done with the checking-thingy, he’s now on plane.

 

[Woohyun self-camera start]

Woohyun firstly checks his appearance through the monitor.

“Hi everyone, this is now Woohyun self-camera time!” he smiles.

“Now I’m on my way to London, where my wife-to-be is currently working at.”

“See this?” he focused to the flip-table that has book, pencil and etc.

Woohyun focused back to his face, “I’m currently planning on how I am going to surprise her.”

“Since I didn’t know who is she, what she like and didn’t like… so, wish me luck!” he pouted.

“Well I have to go now, see you all again at London! Bye!” Woohyun made heart sign with his fingers.

[Woohyun self-camera stops.]

 

What do you feel when you're on your way to London?

Woohyun: I feel nervous and excited at the same time also a bit frustrated. (nodded)

Why?

Woohyun: Because I didn't know who's my wife is. (laughs)

 

Mc 3: Oh, he’s planning on the surprise for his wife. How considerate.

Mc 1: I know right. This is the type of men that girls like.

Mc 2: It must be hard since he didn’t know who his wife is.

 


REGENT’S PARK, LONDON

 

“Last 10 shot!” The director cue, “Ready, go!”

“Nice”

“Beautiful”

“Sweet”

 

Mc 2: Who is she?

Mc 4: A model perhaps?

Mc 1: Maybe…

 

“Okay! That’s a wrap for today! We’ll continue tomorrow!” The director said.

All the staff gave applause for everyone who’s working hard for today photo shoot.

 

WGM’s camera approached the new wife who’s resting on one of the bench there.

“Anyyeonghasaeyo.” The girl with long wavy brown hair bowed; but the camera was taking her back shot while talking with one of the PD.

 

Mc 4: Ahey!

Mc 2: What’s this? We want to see her face.

 

“So I just wait here?” she asked, “Okay.” She bowed.

She grabbed her bag and put it beside her as she holds the phone – waiting for a call from her husband-to be.

 

What do you feel when they said your husband is on his way to meet you?

__?__: I feels nervous at the thought that I'm going to meet him.

Who do you expect to come?

__?__: Err... I don't know

 


LONDON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

 

“Uh, which way to go?” Woohyun looked around, as he’s clueless on what he’s going to do now.

He went to one of the board, “I can’t read all of this. I only know a few of these words.” He laughs.

 

Mc 2: Hahaha!

Mc 3: Kyeowo!

 

“What am I going to do now?” he said blankly.

Then suddenly, smile crept upon his face. He pulled out his phone and opened the translator.

“Hehe.” He smiled as he translated the word.

He’s so focused on translating words that he’d already forget about the time.

One of the PD informed him that his wife-to-be already wait for about half an hour.

“What?” he chuckles panicky, “Then…” he tapped on his phone screen and called for someone.

 

Mc 3: What is he going to do?

 

“Hello, Key!” he said, “I need your help A.S.A.P!”

Thankfully, with Key’s help he managed to get out of there and he’s now in a taxi heading to where his wife-to-be is waiting.

 

Mc 1: SHINee’s Key!

Mc 2: It’s because his English is so good.

Mc 3: Thank god they’re friend.

Any problem when you arrived at the airport?

Woohyun: Of course. (laughs) English is not my speciality, so I have some dificulties with that. (nodded)

They said your wife has waited for you for half an hour?

Woohyun: Yes. (laughs hard) Really that time, my mind is completely blank. Fortunately that I thought of Key's speciality in English and call him right away and asked for his help. (smiles) And also, I feel sorry (for her) because she'd been waiting for me.

 


REGENT’S PARK, LONDON

 

The girl still waits patiently on the bench.

Woohyun arrived at the park and ran to the location he was told.

At the sight of a girl’s back – sitting on the bench facing the river, he calm himself down.

He took wary steps towards her and slowly to not make any noise.

Woohyun peeked from the side and their face is so close by the side.

“EOMMA!” the girl startled in surprise.

Woohyun is surprised as well.

The girl looked up and laughs hard. “Woohyun-sunbaenim.”

“Chorong-ah!” He patted her shoulder.

 

How do you feel when you know he/she is your partner?

Woohyun: (laughs out loud) My mind went blank.

Chorong: I was taken aback a bit (laughs)

Why?

Woohyun: To be honest, Chorong and I have meet many times in various occation and places. We also were former family of the same apartment until we (Infinite) moved out. So, at the sight of her (Chorong) I feel happy and relieved at the same time. I think we'll not be so awkward. (smiles)

Chorong: Because, we (both) almost meet on every event. But not to the point where we chat with each other. But still, I like the fact that he's going to be (my partner).

Mc 1: Chorong?

Mc 2: Apink Chorong?

Mc 3: I think they'll made a cute couple.

 


;ThumpThump;

First episode is aired!

How's it?

Please drop your thought/ comment about this :)

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT ^.^


;Thank You;

For my 5 (first) subber ^.^

- B2UTY_PinkPanda

- rocksarefluffy

- Chubby28

- wawa91

- photographer