Chapter 2

To be with him.

We never ended calls. We would listen to each other and when we got tired, we would just lay with our eyes closed, and hear each other's breathe. Normally I would end up sleeping first but tonight was different. I laid there and listen to his breath. It was deep. Soothing yet deep. It sounded like a lullaby and soon i fell asleep. 

*Beep Beep*

My alarm rang. 745. I rubbed my eyes to look clearly. I picked up my phone which had dropped on the floor when I was asleep. I held my forehead as the protruding ache continue to carry on. I looked at my phone. The called ended. He must have ended it knowing that I was asleep. I washed up and got dressed preparing for school. I dreaded school. I never liked it. People will always look at me with judgemental stares and gossip behind my back. I never like it. I was alone ever since i stopped talking to people. It was first day in my new high school. I was used to the stares although I disliked them. That's how i lived. I grabbed my bag and left home. It was a 15 minutes walk to my new school which was the reason why I chose this school.

The first bell rang as soon as I stepped in. I could see people hurrying in not wanting to be late. I was new and this was a completely new environment to me thus I did not know anyone. As I walked in, a bunch of girls walked pass me and 'accidentally' bump into. I guess the school knew that there would be a weirdo like me. My bag dropped and all my books went scathering all over the floor. 

He picked up my books and lend me his hand. I look up to find an absolutely attractive guy, he had black hair and was wearing a beanie. He wore a hood and jeans with high cut shoes. Although it was simple, he looked like he was modelling those clothes. I took his hand and he pulled me up. I could hear whispers all around me and i looked down. I hated crowds. I hated being the centre of attention. Every one was pinpointing me and murmuring about me.

I could hear a group of girls saying "Oh my gosh , Baro just helped her up. She's so lucky" But apparently, I don't feel lucky at all.

Another group of guys were murmuring saying that the cool Kingka has helped someone and that I was so fortunate. But I didn't think of it that way and instead wish that he did not helped me. 

I bowed to express my gratitude then tried to get out of the way but got blocked by the same bunch of girls

"Who are you exactly."

"Who do you think you are to avoid Baro oppa"

"Snobbish , go back to thank him."

"Let her go." He defended me.

"But oppa..." A girl wearing a hairband spoke up.

"KwonNa. Let. Her. Go." He spoke in a serious tone. Somehow he sounded like the guy that I always called. I brushed that thought away. All I needed was to get to class now.

"Alright oppa. Just for you." She then scoot over but i could feel her stares all over me.

I got lost over time and had only left with 5 minutes to get to class. I cursed myself in my head for not taking a school map. Then I felt a warm hand grabbed me and pulled me to the class that I was suppose to go. 

'How did he..."

"I saw your class time table."

It seemed like he could read my mind.

"Yes I could. Miss Shin, I think she belongs to your class."

"Oh! Thank you Baro. Are you joining us too?"

"For now, I would be."

The only question in my mind was... Who is he exactly..?