Meet the Gangster!

My Boyfriend is a Gangster!? Oh no!

 

 

Pauline's Point Of View

 

안녕! I'm Pauline Jasmine Presado. I lived in Hampyeong, and I have one older sister! kekeke♥ But enough for this! I saw my Boyfriend making out with her girlfriend. And it really hurts! It hurst alot! nae ma-eum-i manh-i apayo! TT^TT But I need to pretend to be strong infront of them! Err, seeing his new girlfriend's face. It's kinda irritating! 

 

 

"Ah. There he is." You point the guy who's about to enter to his car.

 

 

"Oh? If he's really your boyfriend. Why he's entering to his car now?"

 

 

"Eh?" I saw the guy's open the car door. Omo! O///O "Ah. I just text him to wait to the car since I'm talking to you."

 

 

"Ow. He must be a good person, he allows you to talk to your ex." Erica. Aish~ That ! I'm gonna pull my hair. -____-

 

 

"Ah yea. Of course, yes! He's really a good person." I said and smile :)

 

 

"Oh? Look, the engine starts. Look like he will go." 

 

 

Omo~ Eotteoke!? "Ah. I've got to go, he's really waiting for me. Annyeong~"

 

 

Waahh~!! The car is starting. I look to HyunWoo and Ji Eun, their looking at my direction. What I have done? tsss -____-

 

 

As I reached the car, I opened the car door and enter to the car. Waahh *u* The guy is staring at me.

 

 

"O.O WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

 

 

"A-ah!" I look at him and plea "YA~ Can you help me? Just for once. Be my boyfriend, jebal." I said to him while crying. Ohmygod! I can't imagine myself begging to this guy. Waahh >3< "You see that guy with a girl? He's my boyf-- Ah, I mean Ex. He cheats on me. *sobs*"

 

 

"YA~ Get out!" Wtf! I'm crying here! Excuse me? Why is he shouting? Duh. He's not my type, ok! But I need his help. 

 

 

"YA~ Jebal." I burst at crying.