{ 1 } part two.

{ WAIT FOR YOU

DAESUNG'S POV:

I am dead. She asked what my name was.. what do I tell her?.. I sigh and looked up to the cieling, thinking deparately of what to do, I couldn't expose my idenity just like that.. I looked back down and typed: 'I'm Kang Daseung. Nice to meet you.' I had to fake my name. I couldn't tell her my real name.

Jaerinorz: Ohh ! Nice to offically meet you Daseung :>

Me: You too. Now, where in Korea are you from?

Jaerinorz: I'm in Busan! What about you?

Me: Ah.. Seoul.

Jaerinorz: Omo! You lucky . I bet you get to meet KPOP idols. I am in love with Bigbang! If you ever meet them, ask GDragon and Daesung to give me a signiture keke!

I froze, did she just say she's my .. I mean our fan? I smiled.

Me: Of course, I'm sure they would love to. ;) 

"Daesung-ah, manager told us to go buy tteokbokki."  I heard GDragon yell to me from the living room.

"Aishh.  Again?  Alrighht, give me a second."  I replied.

Me: Hey Jaeyoung-ah, I need to go buy tteokbokki for a friend.  I'll be back bye!

I closed my laptop and rushed out my room while struggling to put my coat on.

 

"Finally!  Geez, you took long hyung."  Seungri said to me, shaking his head disapprovingly, I chuckled at our maknae.

 

TOP held his hands out, revealing nerd glasses and a moustache.  I took it, smirking.  "These are our disguises today hyung?  Why do we do this anyway.."    He looked at me, sternly.  "You know how annoying those fans and paparazzis are."  
 
I laughed, remembering the first time we walked out.  I put the disguises on.  "Lets go."  I yelled after everyone put on their disguises.
 
 
 
 
The streets were packed with people everywhere, summer shopping.  "Arasso, let's go get our.. I mean.. manager's tteokbokki."  I said, leading the way to the closest shop that sold tteokbokki.
 
"Two tteokbokkis please."  Seungri said, holding out the money.
 
 
 
 
We walked out of the store, "Kamahamnida."
 
Just then, a girl bumped into me, dropping my disguise to the floor.  "Ah.. mianha–"  She looked up.  "Whoa!  Mi-mianhae Daesung-oppa..."  She said, her face turned red.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to me.
 
"LOOK!  ITS BIGBANG."
 
"WHOA!!  SEUNGRI LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT DISGUISE."
 
"DAESUNGIEE ~  MARRY ME."
 
"ITS TOP!!!"
 
"GDRAGON OPPA!!!  SARANGHAEYO."
 
Soon, the street was crowded with fans, I looked at my hyungs and dongsaeng.  "Mianhae."  I mouthed to them.
I wonder if Jaeyoung is one of these annoying fangirls.. wait.. what am I even thinking about her?  Aish!  Stupid Daesung.  I snapped out of my thoughts and hurried to leave.

JAEYOUNG'S POV:

"Aish, where is he?  It's been 4 hours.  Does it take that long for one to buy some tteokbokki?"  I say aloud, sighing.  Or maybe he doesn't want to talk to me?  Ani.. thats not it.  
I flop down onto my bed, looking out at the window.. I hope he has a good excuse when he comes back.  Maybe he got me GDragon and Daesung's signiture afterall?  Aishh I'm such a pabo.  I facepalm myself and drift off into a nap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A / N —   orz please forgive me if it's out of character o n o.  Please subscribe if you like this story o u o

/throws confetti o/ ♡

 

OTL I THINK I AM DEAD.  I WAS GONNA WRIT MORE BUT.  LIKE. LIKE.  THE FREAKIN TAB JUST KEPT RESETTING ANDDELETED ALL MY WORK I SWEAR I HAD TO REWRITE THIS OVER 5GAZILLION TIMES OTL.  

 

storyline – me.