Daehyun's Side

My Casanova Husband

 

 

Daehyun's Point Of View

 

 

Annyeong ^-^ I'm Jung Daehyun. Bow! XD JK. :P You can call me Daehyun if you want. Or whatever name you want to call me. But, don't call me Dae, Okay!? Only one person call me that. And I don't want to hear it from others. I just want to hear it from her, just for her.

 

 

I'm on the way to my house when suddenly caught my attention. So I stop and stare to them for a minute. Ohmy~Why am I stalking them!? But wait, I have the right. I'm the husband. >3< Yes, you read it right. I'm now stalking on my wife and her new BESTFRIEND. Ghad! >//< Did he kissed my wife!? I can't really see then clearly because of the barrier.

 

 

Omo~ What's funny!? "They really enjoy, huh. amp!" 

 

 

What is this feeling!? So I decided to text her. 

 

 

 

To: Yani

 
 

"Where the hell are you!?" 

 
 

Sent.

 

 

 

"! Did she just ignore my text!?Urgh -___-" I saw her after reading the message she put her phone on her pocket.

 

 

 

To: Yani

 
 

"! Where are you!?"

 
 

Sent.

 

 

 

Whatthe!? K. She's really ignoring my text messages. KFine.

 

 

They're now walking on the park. Yi Jeong put his arms aroung Yani.  >3< Okay! They look lovey dovey~

 

 

But, Hello! The husband is here looking at them, NOW! I decided to call her.

 

 

 

"Let's see if you're not going to answer this!"  But wait!  What am I going to t--- Omo~ Too late. Jeez.

 
 

 

She already take the call. 

 

 

 

"Aish~ Yeoboseyo?" 

 

 
 

"Where the hell are you!?" Ok! I know I'm OA. -___- And I'm really looks like an Idiot. Talking her on the phone, asking where she is. But I'm here on my car, staring at THEM! >3< PSH!

 

 
 

"At the park..Wae!?" 

 

 
 

"Honey.. I have to go to cr. Wait here, okay!?" WTF!? OKAY! You have your sweet callsign -___- 

 

 
 

"Ah, Ne." Tsss -____-

 

 
 

What is this feeling? "What the heck!? Who's that!?" I shouted. 

 

 
 

"YA~ Why are you shouting!?" She shout too.

 

 
 

"! Just answer my questions. Tsss" Ok! I'm Over-reacting, again.

 

 
 

"Aish~ Yi Jeong..." She answer, staring at her now. amp! She looks like pissed.

 
 

 

"What? Why are you always with him?"  Whatthe!? Did I just ask her!? I'm kinda shocked to myself right now! -___-

 

 
 

 What if she would think that I am jealous? Am I really Jealous? Oh c'mon! Of course not >3< But,--- Urgh!

 

 
 

"Because he's my 'BESTFRIEND'' Yea. Bestfriend!

 

 
 

"Huh. You're Bestfriend? Oh I see." And then I hung up. Psh! Hearing that words make me pissed -___- Bestfriend. Oh yea, Fvkin' Bestfriends. But I go out to my car and go to Yani's direction.

 
 

 

And to my expactation, she's really shocked when she saw me. 

 

 
 

"YA~ Why are you here?" She asked but I didn't mind her. 

 
 

 

"Kaja.." I said then hold her wrist and pull her.

 

 
 

"YA~ wait, Why are you here!?" Again, she asked me "Why are you pulling me? YA~" she continue while her hands are forcing to to get off of mine.

 

 
 

"I asked you, stupid." I said in a cold voice.

 

 
 

"Asih~ stop pulling me. You bastard." I still don't mind her. I don't care if people are staring on us "YA~ eodiloganeungeoya? Yi Jeong is still there. What if--" Err. Yi Jeong. Yi Jeong. Yi Jeong -____- Always Ji Yeong. When I heard his name it feels like all my bloods rise towards my head. I hold her tight. 

 

 
 

"Tss! You have his number you can text or call him anytime. But for now, we have to go home." I said to her. Go home? What if she's going to ask me why? What am I going to tell her? 

 
 

 

"Why!?" Whatthe~!!

 

 
 

"Our parents is on our house, right now!" That sentence goes out on my mouth. Fudgeee! Our parents is involved now. 

 

 
 

"Mwo!? Aish~!!" 

 

 
 

"Kaja.." I said. 

 
 

 

"YA~ I said stop pulling me. I can managed. Get your hand off of my wrist."

 

 
 

I heard her saying something but I didn't care. I just saw her she's now wiping her face-- Oh I mean her tears!? Whatthe!? Did she cry? 

 

 
 

"YA~ Are you crying!?" NO RESPONSE "Hey, looked at me." 

 

 
 

"Don't dare to touch me." 

 

 
 

What the hell is this!? Did she cry because she left her 'BESTFRIEND' there at the park without saying 'BYE HONEY'!? Oh I know, I'm kinda bitter

 

 
 

"YA~ Why are you crying? Are you crying because you left your Bestfriend there without saying anything!?"  I said in a bitterness voice.

 
 

 

"Excuse me!?" She's now facing me "Tsss." And rolled her eyes. Tsk! BRAT!

 

 
 

"Aww." I looked at her.  She's staring at her wrist. 

 
 

 

"Are you alright!? What happened!?" I ask her but she didn't care to explain. K ! Looks like i'm just air here! -___- "YA~ answer me. What happened!?" I continue asking her.

 

 
 

"Babo-ya~!! My wrist hurts alot. It was the first time that someone pull me that tight. *sobs*" O.O Omo~ So, she's crying because of me!? STUPID! I said to myself. But I didn't expect that it would hurts alot. 

 
 

 

Oh Yani's been hurt because of me. DAMN BASTARD! 

 
 

 

I hold her wirst then say sorry to her  "Mianhae..." 

 

 
 

But she snob be, she look on her right side. And I saw her bitting her lower lip. Godness! What is she thinking? I know that everytime she bit her lower lip there's something bothering her.

 
 

After a minutes ago I heard her cellphone ringing. ! Is it Yi Jeong? I ask myself. Oh look, I'm now asking myself. Tsss -___- Weird!

 

 
 

"Hey your phone is ringing. I think it's Yi Jeong." 

 
 

 

"H-huh!? Ah, aniyo.. it's Hanna." She said, then that's great! 

 

 

 

"Yobeoseyo? Ah. Mianhae.. Yi Jeong? Ani.. Why?" Yi Jeong, again? "Oh? Really? Gomawo~!!" Thankyou for what!?

 

 

"Oh? Who's that? ... Omo~ Haha. You have your new Bodyguard? Is he handsome?" WTF!

 

 

 

 "*Ehem Ehem*" That's me. FAKE COUGH!

 

 

 

"Ow. Arrasso~  .. Love you too. Haha!" 

 

 
 

Then she hung up! I look at her, she bit her lower lip again. Why is she always biting her lower lip? DAMN!