Ha. You're not serious, right?

Flying Butterflies

"Hyo!"

The girl with a long wavy dirty blonde with the style ponytail turned her head. Behind her was Eunhyuk, her friend--correct that, frenemies-- approching her.

"What?," answered the annoyed Hyoyeon. She never thinks about the 'nice' Eunhyuk. They always fight.

"They say we're partnering for the next meeting at the club," Eunhyuk countered back.

"Ha. You're joking, right?," Hyo asked with a slight of hope.

Eunhyuk shook his head.

Hyo huffed and sat down on a bench at the hallway. The hallway is empty now, Hyo is currently on her way to skip classes. Too bad she got caught by Eunhyuk.

*HYOYEON's POV*

Now, people started to fill the hall. And that's a fact that its break. I got up and ignored the 'calling my name' Eunhyuk. I went to open my locker. Notes were filling it, guessing it's from the boys. After picking up the notes that I dropped, I threw it inside the trashcan and slammed my locker shut.

The next class I had is P.E. Ugh, I don't want to go! Its like i' going to get all tired and sweaty. yuck. I ran to the nearest empty class and locked the door. I sat down on the floor and sighed. It's been a day. Soon I realized there's someone else in that room.

"Who's that?!"

A shadow appeared in behind and I founded out it was Dong Hae. One of Eunhyuk's friend. He was my ex-boyfriend.

"Me," he answered smiling. I shivered, he gave me the creeps ya know.

I'm giving him the evil eye. Since he dumped me for my bestfriend, I rarely talked to him. He doesn't even say sorry when he does that.

He approached me and grabbed my waist. I widened my eye and looked at him cautiously. He smirked. My hand is rady for the battle. As his lips approched mine, I slap his face, hard. He groaned and I unlocked the door, running away from the crime scene.

I wonder, can this day got any worse?