Final

Untitled.

 

Who are you? And what am I?

 

Daehyun grips his hands on the cold metal railing. They’ve probably gotten frostbite by now, but Daehyun doesn’t care. He doesn’t care about anything right now anyways.

 

He stares out into the distance. A faint piece of a single bright star shines back at him, suggesting to himself that it is either the early morning or late evening. The nearly transparent clouds pass over his head, as if to say they were going slowly for him to catch up to them. But he didn’t need anyone to wait for him. He was an independent one.

 

He lets out a breath he has unconsciously been holding in. Whirls of warm exhaled air appear from his mouth, creating the illusion of smoke.  He doesn’t know how long he has been out here, and he doesn’t want to know anyways.

 

Daehyun scans his surroundings. All he could see was nothing but sky and mountains. Covered with only white sheets of snow, the mountains stuck out like little spikes of rock. The freezing, thick air envelops him in an icy blanket, with no heat to obtain except for himself. His thin leather jacket clung to his body like that of a child, seeking for something to hold onto.

 

The breezes that are around him whisper and solemnly sing his emotions out, as he didn’t care for singing anymore. What was there to sing for? More importantly, why do we sing?

 

Life is so confusing. It’s full of nothing but “if”s, and we are obliged to do something with those “ifs”.

 

The boy’s eyes narrow slightly, as if deeply in thought, when in reality, he is. Why does everyone choose life? Why doesn’t anyone choose death? Death is quiet; it’s peaceful, and there’s nothing to suffer for. It’s quick, and it’s easy. All you have to do is give up on everything. On the other hand though, life is suffering; it’s painful and it’s hard. It’s long and it’s exhausting. It's so stressful, and makes you cling onto everything you have desperately. No one wants to be like that. But then why does everyone choose to live?

 

A slight creak from the nearby metallic door disrupts his train of thoughts. His head quickly turns around in fright, curious eyes meeting with a pair of bold yet gentle ones. He instantly calms down immediately, and sends a tiny warm smile to the newcomer.

 

The stranger slowly approaches the male, and sends his own mini grin in return, the other’s almond shaped eyes sparkling with delight. He wraps his arms around Daehyun’s waist, both in a trance at the calming sunset. It’s a silent, tranquil moment for the two, and they were simply enjoying each other’s company.

 

“So what were you doing out here honey?” The person finally talks after a moment of silence, his distinct voice sending out warm breaths of air. The warm puffs of carbon dioxide brush against Daehyun’s face, before suddenly disappearing into nowhere.

 

“Oh, not a lot. Just thinking about life, that’s all,” Daehyun replies back, biting lightly on his puffy lips while also snuggling into the warmth of the other male’s body. He let out a little giggle at the position they were in, and leaned against his lover.

 

The latter chuckles at the cuteness of the younger teenager before responding back teasingly. “Okay then, whatever you say Daehyunnie.” Yongguk ruffles the other’s hair, before returning back to enjoy more of the scenery.

 

Aish, why was I thinking about that earlier anyways, the answer’s right there. I already have someone to live for, Daehyun thought, as he slowly slipped his own hand into Yongguk’s slender one, and also returned to continuing to marvel at the snowy scenery.

 

 


 

 

Ah, I’m sorry if this was confusing.  (╯︵╰,)

I literally wrote this out of thin air, so chyeah. (●__●)

Also, this was originally gonna be a bit angsty and mostly a slice of life basically, but then my fluff side kicked in at the last second, and I couldn’t resist, and so this was created. ( ̄~ ̄;)

I hope you enjoy it somehow, at least. \(///Σ///)\ Well, goodbye, and please comment! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

That is all. ⊙▽⊙