Final

Almost a Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uA--SCsEQk&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&shuffle=15924


It was 5 in the moring. Byul went to beast's house to help out for a party. For girls its very normal for them to be cooking and cleaning. While the men do all the cleaning, and cutting. Killing the pigs and everything.

Byul arrived at the Beast's house. Byul took off her shoes and walked towards the couch. "Morning Noona!" A little boy said. Byul sat up straight and wave. "Morning, Junsoo" Junhyung's little brother walked toward where Byul and sat next to her. Byul was getting sleepy just sitting there on the comfy couch. *Maybe I'll get some shut eyes before I have to help* Just when Byul shut her eyes someone called her name."

"Byul~" Byul shot her eyes open and sat up straight. "Yes" She answer. "Can I have you wake up Hyunseung and Junhyung for me?" Junhyung's dad said. "yeah sure" Byul got up and stretched. "Wait! Noona" Byul looked back at Junsoo. "Remember to knock first" She nodded her head and walked towards their room.

The hallway was tiny but big enought to fit 2 people. The first door to the left was the bathroom. The first door to the right was Junsoo's room. The second door to the left was where they kept all their towels. Finally, the second door to the right was where beast sleep. Byul knocked on the door. No response. She knocked a little bit harder this time. Still no response. With many mintues of hesitation, Byul finally twisted the door knob and walked in.

There room wasn't as messy as Byul thought it would be. Byul climbed up the ladder and woke up Hyunseung since he wasn't up yet. "Hyunseung, wake up" Byul whisper as she poked him. He didn't budge. "Hyunseung, it's time to wake up" She said with a louder voice this time. Still, Hyunseung wouldn't wake up. "Hyunseung its time to wake..." Byul pull off the blanket and she fell backwards with the blanket over her body. Hyunseung finally woke up and brushed his hair. He jumped off the top bunk and landed right next where Byul's head was. Hyunseung ignore, more like he didn't know she was there, and walked out of the room while shutting the door shut.

"Whew" Byul got up and threw the blanket back on the top. *Now, for the next victim.* Byul walked towards Junhyungs bed and started waking him up. Junhyung's back was facing Byul. "Junhyung" Byul whisper. "Junhyung" this time she poked his face. Junhyung eyes shotted open and he turn around to see Byul standing there. "Wake up" Byul said. Junhyung got up and follow Byul out of the room. When Byul got outside of the door, Junhyung shut the door and went back to bed. "URGH!" Byul took a deep breath and walked back into the room. "Make sure you lock the door." Unconsciously, Byul locked the door.

Byul kind of gave up waking Junhyung up so she decided to walk around. She looked at where Junhyung's hanger was. And to her suprise, his dress shirt where in color order. Byul reached for one of the light pink one (AUTHORS NOTE; ITS THE PINK TSHIRT IN ONE OF THE MV HE FEATURE IN. ITS CALL I HATE YOU BY ERU). Junhyung shifted in his sleep and that gave Byul a warning sign saying she should wake him up.

Byul, this time she wouldn't give up. She walked towards Junhyung got on her knees and started calling his name in many different tones. "Junhyung" she said with a low tone. "Junhyung!" she said with a high tone. "Junhyung, wake up" she whine. Byul, started poking Junhyung's cheeks. Junhyung got annoyed so he grab Byul's hand and pull her down. "Whoa!" Byul said as she was being pull down. Junhyung cuddle with her like she was a teddy bear. "Jun--" "Shhhh you talk to much. Just a few more minutes." With that being said Byul stay quiet.

Byul started to sqirm around Junhyung's grasp, feeling uncomfortable. "Stop moving" Junhyung mumble. Byul blew her bangs out of her way and sqirm even more just to get on his nerve. Junhyung held onto Byul even tighter. Byul was fed up now, she pushed Junhyung with her two hands, but when she did that, she fell of the bed. With a loud thud, Byul was now on the ground rubbing her but. Junhyung was still sleeping. *URGH THIS LAZY BUM*

Byul got up and pull the blanket's off of Junhyung. Junhyung shiver from the cold. "Wake up Junhyung!" She finally said. Junhyung finall woke up, but when he woke up he had a look on his face that said don't-you-dare-wake-me-up-again. With that glare Byul quickly climbed on Hyunseungs bed. Junhyung brushed his hair.

"Yah, come down." He said. "No" she responded. "Just come down" He signal her to come down. She just shook her head and stayed up on the top bunk. "Fine, I guess I have to come up there." Junhyung said and stepped onto the ladder. While he was climbing up , Byul crawled to the other side and climb down. When Junhyung got to the top he notice that she wasn't there anymore. He turn his head towards the door and saw Byul just hanging half way. "Yah!"

When Junhyung climbed down, Byul would climb up. "Okay enough of this child game." Junhyung still on the top bunk crawl toward Byul. As Byul was going down, she slipped and landed on the ground...again. When Junhyung heard a loud thud her quickly lean over the bed and saw Byul on the gound. Junhyung jumped off the bed and ran to where Byul was. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worry voice. "Yeah" Byul said while rubbing her . He cupped her face and move it right and left, making sure she wasn't hurt.

When he stop moving her head, Byul looked up and saw that Junyung's face was only centimeters away. Just looking at Junhyung's face is only then when she saw how handsome he was. It sent shivers down her spine. Junhyung and Byul just stared at each other. No one move. No one argue. It was like it was just those two. Well...technically it was because no one else was in the room.

Junhyung slowly lean in. *oh gosh oh gosh!* Byul shut her eyes waiting for the touch of Junhyung's lips.

Junhyung lips were less than one centimeter away when they heard a knock on the door. Junhyung groan. Byul was blushing as she faced the other way. Junhyung got up and open the door. "What" he said with a irrtated tone.

"Here take a shot with me" Namsung, Junhyung's cousin said. "Noona, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!"

THE END!


for real guys i really had a dream about this and i never forgot it! it was soo amazing! like wow!!!!!

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :)


 

 

 

 

 

 

OMGOSH!!! HAVE U GUYS SEEN HIS DRAMA MONSTAR!!! ITS SOO FUNNY SO FAR! AND OMGOSH HES SOO CUTE! LOVE THE STORY LINE TO THIS DRAMA!!!

photo credite goes to rightful owners