More Than Anything

More Than Anything

 

 

Fujigaya family house

“Oni-chan I will not go to Tamamori family!” akiko strictly speak.

“You must go. I want to look you success. I don’t want you to be like me.” Taisuke still with his decision. He wants to make sure Akiko study in University of Tokyo.

“Ni-chan I don’t want to separate with oni-chan and imouto. Onegai.” Akiko begging her brother to stop talking about been adopted child to Tamamori family. To make sure she can go for further study.

“No. You must! This is my decision.”

“Oni-chan don’t you love me? Why you want us to be separated because of my study?” her tears falling down.

“I… hmm I want you to go coz I feel burden. Satisfied now?” Taisuke suddenly mad at his sister.

“What? I am your burden? But before this we…” before Akiko finish her words Taisuke interrupt

“I just pretend. So it’s better you go from this family.” It’s like been stab by a sharp knife to Akiko heart. She cried madly and say something before go out for the house.

“Oni-chan thanks for everything, I though you are sincerely taking care of me & Mia but you are only pretend! Don’t ever find me again!” Akiko only take her handbag and run as fast she can. she feels so hurt right now. Her own brother said something cruel to her and it’s so unacceptable.

“Akiko gomen I have to do this. Or else you can’t continue your study and achieve your dreams and also my dream before. I know you can do your best imouto. With your new family.” Taisuke kneel down and cry. It’s a second time he cried for pain, the first is when his parent dies. Now his sister go…

“Ni-chan are you will adopt me to other family after I finished my high school like nee-chan?” suddenly Mia come from Taisuke behind.

“Iie I will do my best to collect money for your further study. Promise me, don’t tell this to nee-chan ne Mia-chan.” Taisuke rubs his younger sister head. Mia just nodded. As high school student she knows what her ni-chan and nee-chan feels now. She can’t do anything coz her family is poor. Mother and father not left them with any money or property. Just this old house that full of memories.

The next day, Mr and Mrs. Tamamori go to Fujigaya house to take Akiko belongs. Akiko not show her face again after the incident. Now she is living at the Tamamori family house. Mr & Mrs. Tamamori is a good parent. They take care of Akiko likes their own child. They are only having one son named Tamamori Yuta. He is university student who rare back home coz he loves being with his friend more than his family. Yup because of he is not having any sibling.

 One day, when he come back home he shock with Akiko appearance.

 

“Eh dare??!” Yuta shock with a girl in his family living room.

“I’m your sister. Akiko desu. you must be Yuta ni-chan right?” Akiko say it with her innocent face.

“Ehh since when my mother giving birth to you?” Yuta still with his blur face. Akiko just giggles.

“she is my adopting child. Now she is your sister. So you must take care of her.” Mrs. Tamamori interrupt.

“souka.. hmm do what you want but don’t give any problem to me. I don’t need you as my sister actually and I think you have big enough to take care of yourself.” Yuta strictly speaking. Once again Akiko been hurt by a “oni-chan”. Yuta just go to his bedroom without listen to his mother talking.

“Gomen Akiko. Give he some time. He just not ready to have a kawaii sister like you.” Mrs. Tamamori feel guilty with her son behave.

“Daijoubu okasan. I’m used with this situation actually.” Akiko say with low voice and her new okasan hugs her more tightly.

 

Actually Mia is doing her part time job after school without her brother know. She wants to light the burden of her brother. She feels sorry to her brother coz have to do 2 works everyday to make sure the house living expenses enough. She became a waiter for one of café near her school.

Café

As usual she work there and customer are in and out from the café. One day, she noticed there are one guy who often come to café when nearly too closed and drink coffee while stares at her.Usually she let he doing it, but she so curious about it today. So she makes a decision to ask him. So she finishes her work early. When the guy went out from the café, Mia hurry up go to him and…

“Excuse me, ano~~”  Mia now stand in front of that guy. That guy so shock.

“Yes Mia?” baka! Why I called her named. That guy mumbling

“ehh you know my name?” Mia wonder why he knows her named.

“hmm I ask other workers in that café.” That guy feel guilty.

“so you are stalking me??” Mia feel angry about it.

“No! it’s so ashamed been called like that. I just maybe fall for you.” With his low voice he said it to Mia.

“Ehh kowaii!!” Mia make a distance from that guy. She afraid he doing anything to him.

“ehh Mia-chan don’t say like that. I have my explanation.” That guy try to confident Mia.

“Maaa you may explain now. I’ll give you chance.”

“arigatou. Actually I was a guy who gets help from you 2 month ago. So after I recovery I have made decision to find you. But I don’t have strength to greet you. I’m afraid you will not recognize me. So I just look you from far.” Done of explanation.

“ehh you are the guy who stuck in elevator right?” finally Mia remember the incident.

“Un! Yokatta you still remember it. Friends?” That guy smile happily and stretched out his right hand to Mia.

“Un~ friends!” Mia shakes hands with that guy. “hmm but what should I call you?” add Mia

“Yuta desu!” he introduce his name

“Your family na…” suddenly the café maneger called Mia. “gomen I have to go. Maybe next time we can talk more.”

“Hai~! Arigatou. Hmm are you free this weekend’s?”

“Un free. Why?”

“Let’s have a date! Can we?” Yuta hopes Mia will accept it.

“Maaa okay then. See you this weekend.” Mia thinks he is good guy and it’s not a problem to go out with him.

“Arigatou! I will meet you here at 9.00 a.m.” said Yuta happily.

“hai~! Matta ne~ bye bye” Mia waves and come in the café.

Yuta feels so happy Mia is positively accept him as friend! Ureshi~~!

 

Mia is now happy with her new friend Yuta. But akiko? She still hurt coz both of ni-chan don’t like her. What will happen to her next? hmmm  hope miracle will happen!

 

The date!

Yuta and Mia have so much fun today. They watch movie, eats, play bowling and now they are having a walk at the park nearest Mia house.

“Mia-chan are you happy today?” ask Yuta.

“Un! Ureshi~~!” Mia said happily

“Yokatta! Atashi mo! This is happiest day! Thanks Mia you shine my day from boring day with my family.” Yuta seem sigh

“Daijoubu? why are you saying like that?” Mia just curious with Yuta family. She don’t have opportunity yet to ask Yuta about his family.

“Nandemonai. Hmm just~~ I don’t have any siblings and recently my parent adopting child. But I can’t accept it as my sister.” Yuta express to Mia about his family.

“Don’t tell me her named is Akiko?!” Mia suddenly remember about her nee-chan that has been adopt a few month ago. Now she is really miss her nee-chan coz her nee-chan not visit them. All because of her ni-chan words. But she can’t blame her ni-chan. Coz he has his own reasons.

“Ehh how do you know??!” Yuta surprise Mia knows about his new “sister”. Then Mia tells him the actual story about her family and Yuta feels guilty coz not treat Akiko kindly.

“Can I ask something from you? Maybe help from you?”

“Sure. What is it Mia?”

“Can you treat Akiko like your own sister? Onegai! I want her happy again. Please.” Mia begging Yuta.

“but~~” Yuta seems wooble with Mia request.

“Please Yuta. I know you are kind person.” Mia still begging and holds Yuta both hands. Yuta feels sorry about it and finally he accepts it.

“wakatta. I will try.”

“Arigatou Yuta!” Mia is too happy and she hugs Yuta. Until she realize and she feel so ashamed. She stop hugging Yuta but Yuta pull her back and say “Let us be like this for a moments.”

 

After the date, Yuta and Mia relationship become more closed. They often meet, at the café or having sweet time together in the weekends.

The relationship between Akiko and Yuta is better. Yuta treat her like his own sister. Akiko feels so happy and study harder coz everyone is rooting for her. But until now she doesn’t know about relationship between Mia and Yuta.

One day Mia plan to make surprise party for her nee-chan birthday. She hopes with this opportunity, her nee-chan and her oni-chan can be together as usual back. She gets help from Yuta to bring her nee-chan to their home without Taisuke oni-chan knew.

 

Fujigaya house.

“Mia-chan why are you cooked too many food today? Are you inviting someone?” Taisuke curious with his sister hard working for cooking today.

“Hmm I want to introduce to you someone special.” Mia blushing.

“Ehhh you have boyfriend?? Kyaaa my imouto has a boyfriend!!” Taisuke giggles and rubs Mia head.

“Oni-chan my hair messed!” Mia still keep the secret and cont’d prepare for dishes.

“hahahaha gomen!gomen!” actually he remember today is Akiko birthday. He felt so sad coz can’t celebrate with her. Daijoubu. He hopes her new family will do a party for her. 10 minutes later~~

The guest finally arrive! Yuta with a girl who has been closed eyes with handkerchief. Taisuke is so surprise coz that girl is his sister Akiko. As soon after the handkerchief open by Yuta…

“Why oni-chan bring me to this old house?!!!” yell Akiko to Yuta. Everyone seems so shock with her attitude. Yuta try to calm her but she wants to go out until~~

“Stop it. Why you do this to us Mia? She is not our family. She has others.” Taisuke said to Mia with his low voice. Taisuke so upset the word “old” came from Akiko house just now. Akiko open the door to go out but it has been stop from Mia.

 “Minna shut up and stand still at where you now! Let have a talk in living room now.” Mia order everyone to gather at the living room. Yuta pull Akiko hand and Mia pulls Taisuke hand. “okay now sit!” order Mia again. They just follow the order without looking at each other face. Especially taisuke and Akiko.

“Mia I think you may start now.” Said Yuta to Mia.

“Arigatou Yuta.” Mia sigh. “Akiko nee-chan, I think you should know the truth. I have keep this alone for few month and I can’t bear to keep it more longer. Actually ni-chan is not like he said when you go out from home last few months. He said you are burdening him coz he wants to make sure your dreams to become a university student in Tokyo University comes true. He doesn’t want you to suffer coz of our poorness. Believe me he cried and don’t have appetite after you go. He also not a happy go lucky like before. Now, I’m the one who suffer looking him like that. Yokatta, I’m know Yuta last month and I’m glad coz he is your family adopt members. So I make a decision to do these explanations.” Mia feel relieve coz she finished her explanation.

Akiko so upset with her behavior. She cry and hugs her brother so tight. She is begging for his forgiveness.

Taisuke feels so happy his imouto can accept him back as her oni-chan like before.

All thanks to Mia and Yuta.

“Chotto matte! Yuta are you my imouto BF like she mention before?” Taisuke asking after they ready to celebrate Akiko birthday.

“BF? SHE SAY IT??” Yuta feels so surprise.

“Ehh oni-chan you don’t have to mention it!” Mia blushing.

“Ureshi~~!!!!” Yuta feels so happy. Taisuke and Akiko just laugh at them.

“Ahh stop! Let’s sing Akiko nee happy birthday song!” Mia want everyone to stop teasing her.

“Okay! Ichi, ni, san! Happy birthday to you~~~! Happy birthday to you~~~! Happy birthday to Akiko~~ Happy birthday to you~~~~~!!!” Taisuke and Mia sings with Yuta lead.

“Arigatou minna~~! This is the happiest birthday ever!” says Akiko and her happy tears.

Everybody seems so happy about it. Now they are happy family again with added member!

Happy! Happy! Happy! Family is More than ANYTHING! :D

 

Thanks for reading :)

This fic is especially for Aliza/Akiko coz her otanjoubi~~~!

Enjoy ne imouto!