Piggyback

Peck, Piggyback & Snuggle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you have it.

Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

“So you say that he has been like that since this morning? “ The doctor asked.

He was a really tall man, the little sign indicating his name, Choi Seunghyun, reaching Kikwang´s nose as he stepped next to him.

Kikwang sighed as he nodded.

“Well he usually falls or hurts himself quite often, but never that bad.” He added.

The doctor slipped a hand inside his white coats pocket, the other one holding his clean silver clipboard.

“Right, the nurse told me that too. She said he is a regular in our hospital. I just wonder why you haven´t brought him here earlier.”

His white coat was fluttering as he turned towards Kikwang, his height towering over the 174 cm tall male.

Kikwang stuffed his hands inside his sweat pants pockets, almost pulling them down to far, but he didn´t really care about that.

“Sorry to maybe sound rude but I couldn´t bring him here faster alright? Our car broke down, well more exactly a friend of us crashed it in a tree a week ago and I couldn´t reach anyone over the phone and my brain didn´t really work it out, so I didn´t caught the idea to maybe call a taxi, alright?”

The black haired male tugged at his pants, his sneaker kicking against a nearby wall harshly.

“Then how did you bring him here?” Choi Seunghyun asked.

While looking down on Kikwang, his white up spiked hair was illuminated by the rooms light, making it resemble a halo.

“I piggybacked him okay?”

“That explains why you are so sweaty.”

Kikwang glared at the doctor, brown eyes trying to set the other on fire.

It really hadn´t been the easiest task to carry his boyfriend to the hospital. Dongwoon was six kilos heavier than him, and that the other was additional seven centimetres taller wasn’t helpful too. He had always trained a lot, always being the more athletic one in their relationship, but piggybacking his out boyfriend half an hour to a hospital wasn´t what he had trained for.

Kikwang his chapped lips as the doctor exited the aseptic white room, his fingers fiddling with the covers of a hospital bed, before he sat down on it.

It really wasn´t that rare that Dongwoon or himself created an accident, even though Dongwoon seemed to do it more frequent, but an injury that bad was even for his boyfriend a first.

Dongwoon and him had been showering together and as he had been finished, leaving his lover in there alone, Dongwoon had somehow slipped, his head cracking against the wall in a sickening sound, blacking out immediately.

So Kikwang had to dry his boyfriend in a hurry, after pulling him out of the slippery shower.

He had dressed him in the first clothes he had found, sadly being a pink hello kitty shirt, squeaky clean grey boxers and black socks.

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter