Chapter 4 : Sad Story

Twist of Fate

 

“Song Ji Hyo-shi”

“Yaah” replies Ji Hyo and turn her head to the voice and immediately stand up and walking towards the caller.

Kim Jong Kook who is standing close to feels startled and astonishing as he watches her walking towards Myuk PD.  He misses his chance in a second.

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, did you know about our thinking of make you as a permanent member?”

“Oh..oh… I know it, my manager had told me before”

“So we want to know your decision regarding this matter. Do you accept it or not?”

“Ummm… I’m still thinking about it. But why me, I’m not good in variety show.”

“No you’re good at it Song Ji Hyo-shi. By the way, we also can teach you a bit, there also Yoo Jae Suk-shi and Kim Jong Kook-shi. I think they never mind to teach you”

“But…but… I’m not close with them, it’s awkward…”

“Just think about it first, I know you can do it. We are waiting your reply soonest”

The film ended and Adult team lost again in their battled.

 

*************

 

“Starting today, Song Ji Hyo-shi will be a permanent member in Running Man” Jo PD talk inform the others 7 male member.

Hearing that all the 7 members with a cheerful face clap their hand and welcoming her warmly.

“Thank you. Please teach me in the future” bowing her to all 7 members.

“Yeah, let’s cooperate well in the future” say Jae Suk.

“Please be my last love” say Haha showing his playboy manner.

“Since only you a ladies in here, don’t worry we will protect you” saying Jong Kook showing his gentleman manner.

“Ahh you Kook Jong-ah, what this, already have mushy mushy feeling with her?”

“Hahaha Jong Kook-hyung never failed to create love lines “mocking Ha Dong Hoon.

“Gap Jin Hyung had told me, Jong Kook hyung was sleeping after filming Running Man, and he had a sleep talking. He keep saying “Ji Hyo-yah saranghe, Ji Hyo-yah saranghe” framing Kwang Soo appear.

Hearing the joke all of them burst in laughing including all the PD.

Cut! Ok good job all. Let take a rest while we waiting for the guest.

 

“Okay, I want to go to ladies” saying her to the other 7 members and reply with a nod by the members. 

In the middle of her way to rest room, in sudden she remembered she forgot to bring her toiletries along. So, she returns back to the earlier place where all the 7 members have their rest together. From afar she can hear their laugh and talking, she feels happy of how closed they all are and wonder what all the man has being talk. Her jaw almost drops when she eavesdrop their conversation.

 

“Aish, why the PD choose  Ji Hyo noona to be the permanent member, I want an Idol” Joong Ki said.

“Yeah, yeah she is too old. I want Yuri” replied a same old age, Kwang Soo.

“But Dong Hoon like her, be my last love” tease Gary to Haha.

“Haha, I’m just bluffing. Be my last love, never ever be”

“Hahahaha. Haha hyung, I’m really shock when you talk like that before” Joong Ki added.

“She also not good in variety show, aish why the PD choose her” Jae Suk complain.

“Yeah, yeah hope her not with our team again.” said Ji Suk Jin.

“I think she will be. We will get headache if she with us, right Joong Kook hyung?” Gary said.

“But, Jong Kook-hyung like her” Kwang Soo keep teasing this muscle guy.

“Like her, not a bit. Yeah, it’s so awkward to teach her. Why the PD choose her, why not Eun Hye?”

“Aish, you Kook Jong still can’t forgot your past love”

“Dangyunhaji” tease Haha and Gary.

 

Ji Hyo feels almost faint hearing all the conversation. With a little strength left, she walks back to rest room and burst her deeper cry there. She can’t believe what she had heard. 'They all dislike me, all of it just a pretending. Even Kim Jong Kook who I admire dislikes me'.

 

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, where are you? The guest had arrived; we will start the filming soon” she heard the FD looking for her, but she just stay at her place didn’t feel to reply back. She really wants to run now and lost from this fake world. Level up her strength, Ji Hyo stands from her place and running as fast as she can, leave the FD who is catching her behind. ‘Good bye all, good bye Running Man, I’ll not come back again’.

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, Song Ji Hyo-shi”…. She hears her name being called by one familiar man voice.