Chapter 22: While you’re sleeping

Twist of Fate

August 15, 2011

 Jeju-do

 

Today filming is at Jeju-do, Jong Kook’s best friend Cha Tae-hyun and Shin Se-kyung is the guest for today filming. This is first time they filming at Jeju-do and all the cast are exited and joyful even though the weather are hot since its summer. Seeing the white sand and the clear sea of Jeju beach with a blissful wind is like they are in the vacation rather than shooting a filming.

“Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday to you” Gary and Ha Dong Hoon come forward with a birthday cake to celebrate Ji Hyo and Yoo Jae Suk birthday which was fall today and yesterday.

“The guest will pick two members to form a team, okay start with Shun Se-kyung-shi” the PD said and then Se-Kyung choose Yoo Jae Suk as one her team member. “Tae Hyun will choose now”

“I’ll choose Mong Ji Hyo” he said and naturally he clings to Jong Kook shoulder and chooses his best friend. ‘Jong Kook, I done it for you buddy’. Jong Kook only chuckle toward his friend act while the other been protest. “Left Jong Kook, right Ji Hyo, I like it”

 

******

 

They have just finished their third mission and now is driving along the roads of beautiful Jeju-do to the forth mission location. Ji Hyo who is exhausted and tired of the third mission sleeps at the backsit of the car.

“Hey friend, what you think of her?” in the sudden Tae Hyun ask. Jong Kook who is eating a snack, chocked when hearing the question of his best friend. “Her, who?” and looking at Tae Hyun who is pointed to Ji Hyo at the back with his mouth. Jong Kook understands what his friend had been refers to just chuckle and said “Buddy, why you ask this now. We’re in the filming now. She might hear it”

“Ahh, she is sleeping now. I can shut the camera off” Then his hand shut the camera in front of him. “Well,that not only the camera there, there a lot here” Jong Kook told while pointed to the cameras in the car. “Ah, it’s nothing. This is the private conversation, no air-time please” Tae Hyun said to the camera in front of him after he turns it on back. “Okay Jong Kook, please answer me?”

“Tae Hyun we not filming Strong Heart now, this is Running Man” Jong Kook still refuse to answer the question, nerves come to him. “No, no answer me. Palli or I wake up Song Ji Hyo-shi and you say straight in her ear like what you did at Xman with Eun Hye” Tae Hyun tease his best friend. Hearing Eun Hye name being mention, Jong Kook feels fury ‘what with this Eun Hye thing, between us just friend’. Since there no word comes from the Commander Tae Hyun mocking him again unnoticed the rage in his best friend face “Or you still have feelings to Eun Hye-shi?”

“Tae-Hyun, can you please stop it. Between us it’s over, we are just a friend, a normal friend not more than that!” Jong Kook can’t tolerate more and shout to his friend. Hearing the noisy, Ji Hyo who is sleeping suddenly awake, “What with this noise. Jong Kook oppa have we reach there?”

The two man infront starled a bit when hearing Ji Hyo voice. “A-ni Ji Hyo-yah, mianhe. Just sleep, I will wake you once we reach there” Jong Kook speaks with the sweetest voice to Ji Hyo. Hearing the answer Ji Hyo who still in her slumbers shut her eyes and sleep. “This is your fault” Jong Kook blame his friend while his hand pressing to Tae-Hyun shoulder. “No, it’s you” Tae-Hyun said while shove Jong Kook hand away. “Shhh…” Jong Kook put his finger at his mouth while his eyes glance at Ji Hyo at the back.

“Jong Kook, you don’t have to answer my question. I know already” Tea Hyun speaks in the middle of their conversation. “What you mean, buddy. I don’t get it” but his question just has been answer by giggle by Tae-Hyun. “Once I saw you in how you treat her, spoke to her I know straight away. You like her right? You can’t denied it, we have being friend long enough to know each other perfectly”. Jong Kook can’t say anything, between his friends Tae-Hyun is the cloesest. They have know each others so well,they share all their problem and story together but he also can’t admit what Tae-Hyun said is true since he still feel uncertainty about his feelings toward Ji Hyo. “Tae Hyun, maybe what you said is true but I still don’t know what my feelings to her. What I know she is my friends and I treat her as a friend eventhough sometime…”

“You have a sweet feeling towards her, you feel jealous when she with other men?” Tae Hyun cut Jong Kook words and received a nod by Jong Kook while his eyes still in his driving. “Jong Kook, maybe you not realize it yet, but it’s love…love…Sarang. Just hear what I said, the Master of Love”

“Kih..kih..kih, now you want to be Master of Love” Jong Kook chuckle a bit but suddenly he feels down. “If say I do love her, it’s not right. It’s complicated”. Hearing that Tae-Hyun change his sitting position and stare at Jong Kook. He wants to hear what his friend wants to say but Jong Kook just being silent after saying it. “It not if, it’s true, what you mean complicated, I don’t get it?”

“Yeah buddy, you know about the fans. They still keep bugs me with Eun Hye eventhough it’s already long enough, then Gary, you know how he really like her and also Monday Couple” Hearing the words Tae-Hyun bend his face down feel sympathy to his friends. As a celebrity he know about that, its might be cruel for them, but fans also one of the most important things in celebrity world. “I know it Jong Kook, but sometimes we need to think ourselves first. We also human”

“Buddy, lets stop. I don’t want to talk about this anymore”