The Cheesy Phone Call [One-Shot]

The Cheesy Phone Call

~♥~

Neo Gateun Saram Ddo Eobseo~~

Eunhyuk look at the screen to check on who's calling him so early in the morning. The sun is still not rising up yet. He groaned in annoyance but answer his phone when he found out the person whose calling/disturbing him. it was none other than his boyfriend, Donghae.

"Hae..." Eunhyuk answered with a slight irritation.

"Hyukkie, i can't sleep." Donghae whines on the other line.

"Why?" Eunhyuk answered while his eyes closed, getting ready to go back to sleep.

"Because you're not here with me. What should i do, Hyukkie? I can't REALLY sleep?!" Donghae whines even more.

"Hae, you should sleep now or else you'll get eye bags around your eyes. And besides, how am i supposed to get there, huh? You're in China, Hae. I can't easily go there in just a snap." Eunhyuk sighed. He was very, very sleepy and Donghae called because he couldn't sleep without him. 

"But Hyukkie!!! I CAN'T REALLY SLEEP!"

"Want me to tuck you in, Hae?"

"YES!"

"But how, Hae?"

"Come here."

"HAE! I can't and you know why."

"Then, say all the sweet suiting words to me until i fall asleep."

"WHAT?! But Hae! I'm sleepy!"

"And Your boyfriend is not sleepy YET!"

"FINE! What do you want me to say again?" Eunhyuk sighed and finally gave up since he had no chance on winning against Donghae, after all.

"Say all the sweet(cheesy) words to me until i fall asleep."

"But why, Hae?! I don't want to!"

"Hyukkie... You don't love me anymore, then?" Donghae sniffs like he was about to cry any time soon.

"But Hae..."

"You don't love me, Hyukkie?" Donghae ask, upset.

"I do, Hae. I love you okay? Why do you want me to say those words when you obviously know that i love you?"

"Because i think i'll sleep soundly while hearing you say those words, Hyukkie. Is that enough reason?"

"Hae... fine, fine. but after this, you'll sleep okay?"

"Arrasso, Hyukkie." Donghae said cheerfully.

Eunhyuk took a deep breath before opening his mouth to breathe out cheesy lines. Cheesy lines he searched from the net.

"Science has proven that sugar melts in water. So please don't  walk in the rain... otherwise I lose such a sweet person like you. "

Donghae giggled. and so Eunhyuk breathe cheesy lines over the phone to Donghae and the latter just keeps on giggling.

"Hae, this one really suits you, believe me!"

"Let's here it then, Hyukkie." Donghae answered, amused.

"Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!"

Donghae let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah, Hyukkie. I guess so." Donghe laughed once again. Eunhyuk then continued since he's beginning to like what he's been doing.

"I put a drop of tear in the ocean last night for you. And I won't stop loving you until you find that tear drop."

"I'm not going to find it Hyukkie." 

"You better not find it, Hae."

and they both chuckled.

"Hae, this will be the last one for tonight.. err morning okay? You should sleep now."

"Okay," Donghae said and let out a yawn after. Eunhyuk sighed in relief.

"If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand."

"Hyukkie, i'm already a star so you don't need to hold the sky for me. My smile is more than enough for you, right?" Donghae chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Conceited Fish. Sleep now, okay? I'll see you when you get back. Good Night, Hae."

"Good Night Hyukkie. I love you!!!"

"I love you too, Hae. And enough of being cheesy, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Hyukkie. I'll go and sleep now."

and they both went to see each other in dream land after they hung up their phones.

~♥~

Eunhyuk wakes up once again by a bang on his door. He flushed his eyes open when someone weighs on top of him. Again, it was none other than, Donghae.

"HYUKKIE!!!"

"Hae..." Eunhyuk called incoherently since he didn't get enough sleep because of Donghae.

"Well, here I am Hyukkie. What were your two other wishes?"

"To sleep Hae. and three, stop being cheesy." Eunhyuk then turned to the other side with Donghae. They were now lying side by side on his bed.

"But Hyukkie!!! You are the only reason why I came back here alone!!!"

"Hae... let's just sleep, okay? I'm still sleepy for being so cheesy earlier." Eunhyuk closes his eyes.

"HYUKKIE!"

"What Hae?"

"Hyukkie, I'm astronomer and I've been sent by the department to examine a heavenly body named XGY8... 6... 9'er... Er, wait. That heavenly body is you!" Donghae then starts tickling Eunhyuk all over. The latter then twists and turns after.

"HAE!"

"What Hyukkie?"

"Are you going to start examining the heavenly body in front of you or not?" Eunhyuk said with his eyes widely open, teasing Donghae.

"Oh? Aye Aye, Captain!"

and so Donghae then starts undressing his specimen and when he's on Eunhyuk's pj's,

"I hate to say this Hyukkie, but… You are like my underwear.. `Cause i can’t last a day without you!!"

"HAE!!!"

and the room was filled with... cheesy laughter.. ^__<


FIN.

~♥~

 

Note: the bold and italics are the cheesy lines i picked up from the net*