chapter 2

Still I Miss You

 

Tears will not come - I thought I'd be okay

So I came to this street for the first time in a while

But I guess it was a mistake

Goodbye - cold Cell

Goodbye - voice

Is still in the wind that passes by me

 

 

 

"Hyung, come prepared. We will be attending the live broadcast 40 minutes." Yell Sungjong to his hyung, Hoya who still sleeping.

Hoya immediately opened his little eyes.

Check his black mobile phone.

Seriously, he will not get the words "morning" with a funny emote from Lizzy again.

Hoya back throw annoyed breath.

 

"Hyung, you look less vibrant." Says Sungyeol with remaining bread in his mouth.

"Aniyo, gwenchana."

"Hyung, After School are .."

"Can you not discuss the After School for now?." Hoya answers as he let himself be lost behind the bathroom door.

"Hoya hyung left something in his car overnight." Says Sungjong with his hands trying to find stuff that he said.

"Maybe he was in a hurry last night." Replied Sungyeol are still preoccupied with his bread.

"This?."

"Scarf?"

"Nde hyung, knit scarf. There heumm writing, 'Hozzy' ​​here. "Link Sungjong again.

"Maybe from Lizzy. They both anniversary last night, right?." Anwers Sungyeol.

"Ah, arrachi."

 

===

 

Hoya took a seat on the bench at the back, silencing his both ears with headphones.

Continue to play a song, Still I Miss You.

Yes, Hoya still feel uncomfortable with his own heart and mind.

Hoya just throw a heavy breath.

 

"Gwenchana?." Sunggyu who was sitting in front of Hoya, asked that guy who seems gloomy, yes, Hoya.

"Nde, hyung."

"I heard After School start promotions in Japan again. You've met with Lizzy?. "Sunggyu asked again.

"Heum .. already, hyung. "Hoya replied haltingly.

 

Hoya felt a tightness in his chest. molla.

Perhaps feeling guilty kept stalking him.

Feeling constantly condemning him.

How could he leave Lizzy in the middle of the night like that.

What if something happens to that hallyu girl?

Sigh.

Hoya back ruffled his hair.

Letting loose his views outside the car window.

 

Hoya always hope that Lizzy will be fine out there, without him.

Hope that all of their memories will be lost with time.

And let the wind pass all of their love away. far away.

How could that two years really over, was so easy..

 

Hoya back down.

Feels his heartbeat getting faster and heavy.

 

"Bogoshippeo .."

 

===

 

 

2 Weeks later ..

 

Braakkk braakk brak ...

 

"Kahi noona! What is it? Why so rush?." asked Woohyun who still shocked because Kahi with irregular breath stand up in front of his dorm’s door.

"Noona! I thought you were promoting in Japan.." said Sunggyu who trailed behind Woohyun.

"I want to meet Hoya." Kahi replied quickly.

 

"Noona? Looking for me?.” Asked Hoya who was watching TV in the living room.

"Who do you think you are?!." Yelled Kahi while moved close to Hoya.

"Eonnie!." Jooyeon immediately stop Kahi’s steps.

"Ige mwoya?." Replied Hoya who immediately went backwards. He was afraid of these women will gobble him up.

 

"What happened?." Asked Dongwoo approaching Jooyeon who still hugging Kahi’s waist who already burning emotion.

"..... Uri Lizzy ..."

 

"Lizzy?." Asked Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Woohyun faces together and obviously they want to go is the same, Hoya.

"Lizzy?." Ask Hoya clarify.

 

"Yes, Lizzy. You've forgotten that girl? Girl you left alone in the Han River that night? You forget that easy, huh?." Kahi back emotion.

"Eonnie enough!." On the other hand, Jooyeon more sniffed and sat right under Kahi’s feet.

 

"What ... happened .." Sunggyu began to panic.

 

"Night of the 10th of May, which I know Lizzy said goodbye to me to celebrate the Anniversary with Hoya. Until 3 o'clock in the morning she didn’t come home yet. Lizzy phone was non-active. We all panic ..." Jooyeon told them while wipes her tears away.

 

"Until 4 am, Lizzy sending messages to Uee and she said she was feeling cold .."

 

Kahi just bowed. Holding her sweaty hands tightly.

 

"We all searching for her that day. Until one of the fans told us that they saw Lizzy was sleeping on a bench near the Han River. We found Lizzy was sleeping with body chills. Dry lips. Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were swollen."

 

 

"She was dehydrated. Her body was shivering. And she passed out. "

"And no one there.."

 

Hoya tried to restrain his knees that began to feel weak.

This time Hoya could only condemn himself.

Guilt that had haunted him.

Feelings that had been hunting him all day.

Feelings that made him uneasy.

Feeling that makes no appetite.

 

His fears. It’s really happened.

 

"Lizzy woke up the next day and she said she missed Hoya." Jooyeon told with gaze towards Hoya.

Yes, Hoya. The only suspect here.

 

"How could you make my cheerful dongsaeng collapsed up like this?."

"How much Lizzy sins to you, huh?." Asked Kahi again in angrily tone. With a look that is more horrible.

 

"So, After School put off promotions in Japan because Lizzy is sick?." Asked Woohyun.

Jooyeon nodded weakly.

"Lizzy didn’t want to eat.  She really didn’t want us to tell Hoya, she was afraid to make Hoya worry about her. Seriously, we’re the eonnies are more worry."

 

"I'm afraid the situation getting worst to Lizzy." Jooyeon back sobs.

"Please, return the old cheerful, humble, friendly Lizzy to us."

"Restore Lizzy smile .."

 

Hoya looked down.

Restrain his tears that almost fell.

His eyes were red and sore.

 

"Can I see her?." Asked Hoya quietly, breaking the silence in the infinite dorm.

"What else would you do on Lizzy, huh?." Kahi snaps with the high notes.

"Eonnie! Let Hoya visit Lizzy. Lizzy miss this young namja." Link Jooyeon while hugs Kahi’s arms tight.

 

 

 

======

 

 

errrr, again.

I'll be leaving for Hoya's gulit >___<

kekeke~~~

I'll update soon~!