fanfict~~2

All About LOVE

 

 
Jiyong looked at his lover's face that were still asleep next to him, smiling, he ran his right hand through the slightly untidy black bangs and caress seungri cheek with gently,  feel the warm on his cheek make the boy was shifted closer to fulfilling his touch.
 
Jiyong learn forward to Seungri face and kissed each of the younger's closed eyelids, pulling his head back so he could stare into his lover's face before he touch his nose with his own and move down to claim the soft lips. 
 
''i love you, Seungri" Jiyong whispering softly 
 
he tugged the blanket who is dropped and use it to cover both of their body. Seungri  curled up in the new warmth and he wrapped his hands around Jiyong body.
 
Jiyong felt his smile stretch wider at seungri's action
 
Seungri...is the first person who looking at him with true heart, not because of the money or the family name that he had.
 
for the first time in his life, he is very grateful to god, because has given the most beautiful things for his poor life. even though he was have anything that other people wish they could be like him. he was willing to give up everything he had just for this human being.
 
"Lee seungri...my Victory"