I

One Day

 

One Day

 

 

Corrine Bailey Rae - Like a Star

 

It was one pretty morning in the Sunday, when people enjoy the warmth behind the thick blanket in the spring, groaning or squealing; covering themselves in convenience. But not with one young lady who’s living at the flat in the corner of the street. The studio apartment she’s been living for the past two years was seen all lifeless except for her room.

“What should I wear?” she’s mumbling in front of her big cupboard, filled with lots of clothes you can find in the magazines. Dresses, shorts, tops, blouses, skirts, leggings, jeans, whatever you name it could be seen there; yet she didn’t know what to wear. Woman…

“I don’t have clothes to wear” and “I should shop more” were slipped several times from her plump lips as she looked back and forth through her cupboard, checking here and there for the proper clothes to wear. She bit her lower lips, looking frustrated. Ruffling her messy hair bun, Sooyoung sat on the floor while staring helplessly to the opened cupboard.

“I’m so dead…” she sighed to herself, shaking her head.

Clothes scattered on the floor along with the shoes and bags, everything. Sooyoung sighed and let herself lying on the soft carpet, looking at the ceiling. If only, if only she didn’t decided to follow Yuri to the department store for some nice shopping spree earlier this week when all stuffs there were getting discounted, she wouldn’t be stuck at the cashier waiting to pay her clothes (a pair of top and skirt, and of course, her y lingerie stuff), and hadn’t she gone there, she would never ran to her biggest kryptonite, Shim Changmin.

She was trapped inside the queue when she realized that the person in front of her was Changmin. Like always, he looked awesome and handsome and charming that even his shaved mark made her knees weak already. He noticed her presence first, greeted her friendly and flashed the big smile he always did. It was an awkward chit chat on the queue started with a moment of ‘how are you’, ‘where do you live’, followed with ‘are you free this weekend’, and end up with ‘do you want to have a brunch with me this Sunday?’

And no matter how her brain screamed wanting her to say no, a “sure why not” was what she replied to his question. That pretty much explained the mess she had and now she’s lying on the floor not knowing what to wear for the sake of meeting Changmin, the guy who apparently been missing for the past 3 years of her life. Suddenly she wanted to cancel the meeting with him; she’s not feeling ready but half of her wanted to meet him. She’s totally had a hard time to make up her mind.

The last time they met was when she’s graduated from the university and he departed for Paris. Nothing being heard from both sides when their contact in each phone was remained as accessory, and then there’s a thing like her cell phone lost and she got the new one and his number was forever gone. She never heard about him after all, not through her or his friends, or even the SNS. Nothing; until he suddenly appeared in front of her, shaking her heart again.

Clock tickled and she realized she only had one and half hour before their meeting. Sooyoung stood up and sighed; she couldn’t lie herself, she wanted to see him. So, carefully looking through her cupboard once again, she decided to take a crème sleeveless dress that stopped at her upper knee paired with dark blue flat shoes, her favorite. She rechecked the dress several times before smiled in satisfaction as she went for bath, hoping that their meeting went well.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Morning Dew.

Changmin read the sign of their meeting place. It was his usual place to go for breakfast, but never brunch. He usually had his life filled with works that waking up late on the weekend was something luxurious for him to enjoy. Fancy thing like brunch was out from his option. It’s either waking up early for breakfast or just showed up for a late lunch around the restaurant or at the mall, whenever he wished for. But here he was, already in shape at 10 AM at the promised meeting point.

He and Sooyoung promised to meet at 10.30, but becoming the gentleman, he came earlier; besides, it’s seemed to be her hobby to always come a little late than him every time they promised to meet; during their hang out times, during their dates. And Changmin couldn’t help but chuckled if he remembered the way she answered his annoyed of waiting.

“Every girl should coming later than the boy, because we, girl, are supposed to be waited not waiting”

And he would never win her for that kind of argument.

Changmin took a seat at the corner of the restaurant, while watching the road, waiting for his used-to-be-sunshine coming. He was filled with so many questions. How was she, was she alright since their last meeting, how was her school back then, how was her relationship and her group of girls, how was her parents, and so many other things running in his mind. But he tried to calm himself, he soon going to know about this.

Forty five minutes of waiting, she finally appeared at the restaurant. Being all pretty and sweet, he noticed her long legs remained the same. He smiled heartily as he waved to her and she walked her way to their table. Her honey brown wavy hair fell perfectly on her shoulder along with her bangs, showing her beautiful collarbones, where he used to land his lips whenever he got her on his arms. She’s pretty and that was never changed.

The voice of the waiter awakened his mind blowing memories. The waiter prepared the chair for her and he watched her beaming face as she said thanks to the waiter and faced him. He must have been really missing her so much that his heart beats a little faster once she looked at him, but in one deep breath, he managed to show his calm side.

“Traffic?” he asked her as he traced the menu.

“Na’ah… Running to my fellow friend from university and she was pregnant currently, so we had a small talk” she replied. “Have you been waiting for a long time?”

He shook his head. “It’s always like this with you, right? Girls coming late…” he rolled his eyes, teasing her and all she did was laughing.

“You remember? Silly” she commented, started to look at the menu. Maybe it’s just him or maybe the sun shining too bright but he swore he saw a pink blush formed on her cheek, but maybe… she’s just using blush on. He shook his head and drawn his mind to the menu in front of him.

It required a bit of this and that, discussing what to eat, what to drink, and what food to share; as both are shikshin. It took both of them around 10 minutes to finish the order and once the waiter left, they were filled with a bit of awkward moment. Sooyoung tried to save herself by looking at her cell phone and Changmin ran his eyes to the newspaper appeared at their table. But in the end, he tried to build conversation for both of them.

“So, do you usually visit this place?” he asked her. She nodded as she put her phone inside her bag.

“My regular place for brunch. I love their menus and the package. It’s worth the price” she winked as she replied. “Don’t you visit this place often? This is the best place to eat around our area”

Changmin just knew that Sooyoung actually living in the same area with him, it’s just she’s living in the different neighborhood. Now that he thought about it again, he moved back to Seoul since a year ago and went here occasionally on weekend for lunch and yet he never saw her here, while he had all the opportunity to see her. Fate really played with them…

“Too lazy for outing during weekend” he responded. “How’s your parent?”

Sooyoung was a bit surprised as he asked about her parents, but partially feeling happy. “They’re good, still travelling here and there, leaving me all alone. Oh anyway, my sister married already, two years ago… And she’s moving to Canada, her husband worked and live there…”

She bit her lips, watching him nodded at her answer. Was she blabbering? Was she giving him too much information?

“Oh I remembered I ran through your sister when I was still in Paris… Not sure if she would recall it…” he responded.

Of course her sister memorized it well. Sooyoung recalled that a year after he’s leaving for Paris, her sister who apparently had a business meeting in Paris suddenly called her telling that she saw Changmin and talked with him. How could she forget that… when her heart was still broken after he was gone?

Their orders came in time. Changmin had his sunny side up along with black coffee, while Sooyoung enjoyed her blueberry pancake along with a cup of chamomile tea. They chatted over their life and rendezvous over some old memories, things they had since university like how they met each other, how they friends mostly broke up or get married already. There’s something about the past that they wanted to savor, to remember, and somehow, connected them again.

It’s funny, Sooyoung thought. They used to do this kind of things a lot, hanging out for brunch or for a long stay at the library or coffee shop. Most of the time, they’ll just reading a book. She’s into neuroscience and radiology while he’s interested in chemical engineering. Nerd couple was their nickname, but they’re far from that.

Changmin probably can be described as the hottest nerd ever. He’s tall, lean, slightly dark skin with short clean haircut. He wore his glasses most of the time, square glasses with black thick frame. Sooyoung, on the other hand, fancied flowery dress or cute skirt with blouse and cardigan. She’s the type of classical girl who’s expected to appear calm and serene, which she’s not. She might look calm but she’s really loud that Changmin could be the only person that tames her loudness, and she’s happy with that.

They used to be the sweet campus couple. He would always her; from her house to the university and then back from campus to her house. Most of the time, they could be seen together. Nothing could go wrong with those two, including when Changmin decided to go for his master degree in Paris. Sooyoung was the one who supported him the most, even accompanied him for French class that he took.     

“So, how was Paris?” she asked him as she ate the blueberry jam above the pancake. Right when she sliced the pancake, cheesy cream was burst out from the pancake, stained her fingers with the sweetness. Sooyoung let her tongue out and looked for napkin when Changmin took one and gave it to her. Another memory hit her. It was similar like that time, when she had the tomato ketchup on her fingers while they’re enjoying the pizza. Changmin initiatively took a napkin and wiped her hand using it. She could never forget his gentleness (and the softness of his fingers that brushed her skin).

“Nice, but kind of boring. I have no friend there…” he answered once he helped her with the napkin.

“Nonsense” she commented. “It’s fun to explore. Plus, Paris is your dream, right?”

Changmin nodded in agreement, letting a sheepish smile. “Still, no Korean to be found… And people there were kind of laid back, just like when I visited Rome. But it was nice there actually…”

She smiled at his laughing face. Sooyoung realized how his face showed no changes. He’s just being older but stayed the same. It was nice to catch on his cute mismatch eyes, her favorite.

“Heard that you’re working for an environmentalist company? Much following your passion, huh?” he continued.

She nodded. “Never knew that I’ll be working for the dream company”. It’s true though, Sooyoung never knew that her study about radiology could lead her to one of the best company working in in the environmental industry.

Changmin secretly glanced at her when she’s seriously cutting the pancake while he sipped the coffee on his cup. She’s cute, he noticed. Always like that, ever since he met her the first time during the dinner held by Yoochun, his senior in the university. Yoochun was dating Yoona, who happened to be Sooyoung’s friend. At that time, Changmin had just come from his late engineering class and about to have his dinner along with Jaejoong. And there they met each other, at the all you can eat diner. Thanks to Yoochun and Jaejoong also who playfully match made them and created a fake meeting at the zoo, which turned to be their first date before having other dates that end up with a kiss and a confession.

“What? Is there anything on my face?” Sooyoung suddenly asked him, making Changmin groggily shook his head and sipped more of the hot coffee. She smiled to herself as she looked his reaction. The Changmin in front of her suddenly looked like 5 years ago when they had their first fake date at the zoo, all about being awkward and shy.

Sooyoung watched Changmin as she ate the pancakes. He was looking away from her, glancing at the road that started to be crowded. She held her smile; no she shouldn’t be this happy and giddy meeting him. She should remember the dark period after he left her, yet she couldn’t hold the feeling she had for him. The time after the break up was something they never talked about. It’s just that one night when they argue and both of them couldn’t hold their ego and emotion, and they broke up just like that. After that, she’s graduated and all she heard from him besides the congratulation message was his departure for Paris.

Sooyoung remembered how she felt so broken and hurt, she hated him that time. He’s someone she looked up to yet he broke her heart and stepped on it. If she remembered it again, both of them filled with hatred during that period that even Jaejoong and Yoochun didn’t dare to stand between them. Those two years filled with lovey dovey thingy were all gone, Sooyoung and Changmin were separated and at one point, seemed like both of them already move on and forget each other, but not until they accidentally met again.

“Do you have to go somewhere after this?” Changmin asked.

“No, actually… I supposed to meet my friend but then she cancelled it so…” Sooyoung answered, leaving her answer hanging. Of course she cleared her schedule today for the sake of meeting him, but she didn’t want to be seen “too free” by him.

“Do you remember the Kim Gallery?”

Sooyoung nodded at the mentioned of Kim Gallery. That’s one of the places that they used to visit when they’re dating.

“I saw a brochure on my way here” Changmin waved a paper and showed it to her. “There’s an exhibition there. Do you perhaps…mmm want to come?”

And without thinking too much, Sooyoung agreed to his request. They finished their brunch and left the restaurant to go to the gallery. Apparently both didn’t bring their car, so they agreed to take a bus to the gallery. They walked side by side, reaching for the bus stop. It’s been a while since she walked like this with a guy. After Changmin, she decided to go solo for a while. She had no boyfriend, but dating several guys. She likes the concept of dating, just getting along with each other for quite sometimes and when she felt they didn’t work, they could be separated easily. No hard feeling and nothing lingered. Totally different with what she had with Changmin.

Something caught Changmin’s attention, the movie theater across the road they used to visit during their university time. He smiled to himself and glanced at Sooyoung.  

“Remember we used to running from the university to the movie theater after class? It was raining and−“

“Both of us didn’t bring umbrella, but you already bought the movie tickets and it’s the last day of the show so we crazily ran under the rain” Sooyoung continued Changmin’s words, both of them laughed.

“That’s crazy. We’re really drenched under rain that time” Changmin commented, recalled the memories. Sooyoung nodded in agreement and Changmin spotted her cheeky smile. It was nice to walk like this with her, having a conversation while sometimes gazing at her eyes. Suddenly he remembered the guilt he committed to her years ago, the things that made them fight and argue and he even made her cry badly. Yet, here they are, meeting each other again and acting like there’s nothing wrong between them. Like that night was never happened…

Sooyoung initiatively patted his shoulder, to call him to get on the bus. They sat at the back of the bus, watching around the neighborhood as the bus moved. It’s silent inside the bus, none of them talked. He wondered what she had on her mind and without him knowing, she thought the same. She thought about this little trip with him. They promised only to do the brunch, not extending to anything after that. But she’s now sitting next to him, about to get off on the next bus stop and headed to the gallery. And what would be after this?

The short trip by the bus ended and both of them get off from the bus to walk to the gallery. Sooyoung remembered their weekend mostly spent at the Kim Gallery, looking for exhibition or just enjoying the mini garden there. Mrs. Kim, the owner of the gallery, was a painter and also gardener and tea lover, so she made her gallery along with a mini garden where people can enjoy fresh air while having a cup of tea. That’s the thing that Sooyoung loves from the place and fortunately, her ex-boyfriend loved it too.

Once they took the booklet for today’s exhibition, Sooyoung and Changmin walked around the gallery to check on the paintings. They discussed more about the work of Mrs. Kim and how they enjoyed those paintings. It’s a sudden interest actually; when they started dating, they didn’t know that both of them actually have a thing for painting and were actually accidentally met at the exhibition when they told each other that they’re going for some event. Again, Sooyoung thought that Changmin was the only one made for her.

They ended their tour inside the gallery and moved to the garden. They ordered two cups of tea and enjoyed the breezy weather, as the rain suddenly pouring down. Changmin looked at his wrist and realized he spent more than 6 hours already with Sooyoung. The girl next to him was found looking at the baby boy that’s sitting next to their table.

Being hugged by his mom, the baby made a small smile as Sooyoung made a funny face to him. At one point she stopped, as she finally feeling tired moving her facial muscles.

“What? Are you laughing at me?” she commented as she spotted Changmin smiled at her.

“Of course, your face is way too funny. Wonder how could you hide those silly faces…” he replied.

“I only showed it for special occasion” she responded, drinking her tea. Somehow, she felt loose as she and Changmin laughed like this. It felt good; they’re being free to each other. And the next following minutes were spent with more laughter. She remembered that Changmin was a lame joker, so she kept teasing his old stupid jokes.

“Oh God, it’s been a while since I laugh like this…Hahaha” Changmin laughed again, he even closed his eyes. Sooyoung couldn’t stop laughing also, tears even formed at the corner of her eyes. They continued staying at the gallery until it was dark already and she felt that it’s the time to go home, but the rain still falling…

“Do you bring umbrella?” he asked her and she immediately shook her head. “I don’t bring it also” he sighed as both of them looked at the soaked street.

Sooyoung scanned Changmin who’s looking around to go out from the gallery without being wet. He’s so cute when he’s worried like that. Sooyoung noticed that his long legs perfectly wrapped with the dark blue jeans accompanied with brown safety boot. She also didn’t fail to see his red blue checkered shirt covered with navy blue sweater. He’s so dreamy looking like that, just like when they’re in university.

“Hello, I’m asking you, how about we take the taxi?”

Changmin looked at her as he waved his hand in front of her face. Sooyoung blushed and gulped but managed to nodded calmly, acting like there’s nothing. She cursed herself for letting her guard down and daydreaming about him right in front of his face. He took her hand and they walked to the lobby of the gallery, waiting for the taxi to come. Just right when she felt like her heart going to explode by his sudden touch, he took away his hand from her and standing together at the lobby.

Self-control, Sooyoung… Self-control…

Not too long after that, the awaited taxi came and both of them got inside the taxi. Due to the heavy rain, the road was getting crowded and it’s traffic everywhere. They could do nothing but waiting inside the taxi. It’s silent with both of them lying at the seat, no one talked. Changmin glanced at her while Sooyoung looked at the foggy window, playing her fingers to its surface. She drew things and wrote her name on the window.

If they’re still a couple, he might already hug her from the back and buried his head at the crock of her neck, like he used to do. And she would giggle and placed her hand above his and slowly it. And they would start to talk about their relationship and the future; when they’re going to get married, where they’re going to live, how many kids do they want, is it boy or girl first, so many things that only both who knew exactly what they had been planning about their life.  

Sooyoung stared at Changmin’s reflection on the window; she knew he was looking at her. Suddenly, her heart felt so heavy and somehow, she felt suffocated. If they’re a couple, she must have been already wrapped inside his arm with her hand circled his waist and her head rested on his shoulder, just like the old times. And he would hum her lullaby while she sniffed at his smell, one of her favorite smell in the world. Sometimes he would randomly plant kisses at the top of her hair or her forehead and she could pinch his arm while doing that.

But that’s all in the past. It’s just memories and those things maybe were meant to be stayed there, unmoved. She loved him more than any of her exes; she never felt what she felt towards him with the other guy. For Sooyoung, Changmin is like her other half. He’s the only one she would want to be with, even though they’re having an issue and big fight that include screams, yells, and harsh words; still, she had a spot for him in her heart. He knew her at her worst, yet he stayed.

This is actually what she wanted; to see him, to talk with him, to apology, and to clear things up. She never thought that it would be this soon and now that she got the chance, she didn’t want to miss it. So she took a deep breath, getting ready to talk to him; about them, about that night, things that they never talked about.

“Changmin…” she called him, still looking at the window

“Hmm” he mumbled, watching her back.

“That night… The day we broke up… Do you ever regret it?” she asked him, her voice getting lower as she reached the end of her words. His eyes grew wider, surprised with her question. It should be him, the one who started this.  He cleared his throat before he talked. 

“I know I was late, I was being too much. But ever since I left you, I felt that I was wrong to you… I left you just like that. I know I should not be forgiven… But, Sooyoung” Changmin held her hand and slowly squeezed it, “I’m sorry”

Sooyoung looked away from her shoulder before fully turned around and met his gaze. Changmin looked at her with all the awkwardness he had, she knew it was hard for him opened up like that but he did, and she appreciated it a lot. She smiled weakly at him.

“I’m sorry for those words I said to you, for every yells, I’m sorry” he said again, looking deeply to her eyes.

“I was wrong also. For accusing you having an affair and not believing you…” she said as she looked down.

“And saying that you’re such a control freak, I’m sorry also, Sooyoung”

She chuckled at his words. Yeah, there’s a point where he yelled at her, telling her that she’s a control freak and it’s just the of their argument. Both kept saying that they’re not happy in this relationship and finally, broke up. It was all mistakes they regretted now, but it’s already too late. They’re separated already. It’s silent after that talk and they remained on the same position until they reached Sooyoung’s place.

There he was, standing tall in front of Sooyoung and looked at her with a deep stare. She felt her knees weakened; still she daringly looked back to his eyes.

“So, is that the hidden agenda that you’re have for this meeting?” she asked him directly, giving him a smile.

“I always wanted to see you and tell you that I’m sorry. I just never thought that I’d met you back in the mall. I just knew that when I see you, I have to talk to you…” he replied, smiling to her. “I understand if you couldn’t forgive me, I was−“

“Changmin” she cut him off. “It’s all in the past. I think… we should start a new, I mean… Let’s just forget our bad separation…” she said to him.

“I hurt you badly that time… But seriously, I hope you’re being sincere on forgiving me… You don’t have to forgive me now, Sooyoung...”

He stopped talking as he saw her looking at him in silence.

“I forgive you. Isn’t it that matter?” she replied.

Actually, she forgave him long time ago. A year after the break up, she healed and she’s fine now. It’s just… his current presence might shake her heart a little. She smiled to him sincerely, which replied by another smiled in return.

“Stop saying sorry, Changmin” she spoke as she lightly punched his arm.

Sooyoung glanced at him, but Changmin was looking somewhere else. So here they are, from lover to ex and now, a good…friend? Sooyoung would never understand Changmin, the way he thought, what’s on his mind; it’d be forever a mystery that she could never break through.   

They kept walking until both reached the entrance of her flat. It’s awkward for a while, because they didn’t know how to end up the day. Should they just wave to each other? Or should they hug? Sooyoung totally clueless on what to do now…

“Mmm. Are you free next Sunday?” Changmin asked, melted the cold awkwardness between them.

Sooyoung looked at her phone and checked on her schedule. It’s Sunday, so she should be free. Her sister would be arrived already from Canada on Friday and Yuri’s birthday party would be on Saturday night, so she had no problem. Ooops, wait. Yuri’s birthday is just a day before Changmin’s. Sooyoung glanced at Changmin who’s looking back at her with a confused look.

Sooyoung smiled to herself. Was he trying to ask her out again? Was he asking her to celebrate his birthday together with her? Now that sounds pretty alluring, she thought. They could go for a long day date and end it with a pretty dinner. Shoot, she cursed herself, she’s wandering around too much.

“Hmm. Yes, I’m free. Got anything to offer?” she replied calmly. She’s waiting for him though, although she knew she shouldn’t keep her hopes high, still Sooyoung prayed for another date invitation after this.

He smiled to her and took something from the back of his pocket, a small pretty pink envelope. He handed it to her and Sooyoung wondered what that is.

“I’m getting married next week. Please come to my wedding reception, okay?” Changmin said, smiling heartily.

And whatever that is, she couldn’t believe what she just heard. Her brain seemed to stop processing everything Changmin said and all Sooyoung did was standing blankly in front of him. It felt like she’s riding a roller coaster; she’s started slow and when she started to enjoy the adrenaline that rushing inside her veins, she reached the and then boom, she fell down and had to face the reality.

Changmin, the guy she used to love, her most beloved ex-boyfriend, is getting married in 7 days. And here she was, looking at him as he explained about his wedding and his wife to be and a short brief about their honeymoon plan and… Sooyoung swore if she didn’t clench her fist as tight as she could, she might already fell down to the ground. But she remained idle and plastered a fake smile.

“Congratulation, Changmin” she said and he suddenly came to hug her.

“Thanks, Syoo” he said as he patted the back of her head.

He felt happy that he could come to a conclusion with her, the girl that filled his life the past two years. He would never forget how he loved her back then, but as every ending is the new beginning, their ended relationship in turned made him met his soul mate, his wife to be. He could felt Sooyoung tightened her hug on his waist and let her chin touched his shoulder.  

He her back several times before they broke the hug. He smiled to her as she gave him a smile in return.

“I’m wishing you all the very best, Changmin” she said with a hoarse voice.

“Thank you…” he said and after that they went silent again. He cleared his throat before talking and looking at Sooyoung. “Ok, so I guess, it’s the end of our day today…”

“Oh.. Ye-yes..” Sooyoung stuttered a bit. “Good night, Changmin”

“Good night, Sooyoung. See you later on”

And all Sooyoung saw was his back facing her while he called on the taxi on the road. He looked at her once again before entered the taxi and waved to her, spreading his big smile. She stood there motionlessly until the taxi disappeared, stared at the empty road without no will to move.

Exhausted, Sooyoung unlocked the apartment door and closed it slowly. She leaned her back to the door and by that she slowly slid on the floor, sitting there with her bag falling. She still had the wedding invitation on her hand and she opened it again. Sooyoung never knew that it’d be this hurt to be left by Changmin. She still couldn’t believe what she heard earlier, but her eyes grew wider once she realized something.

Next Sunday would be the day Changmin gets married, but also his birthday date. And came to think of it…  Sooyoung just realized that he’s turning 27 this year and the little memory they had back in university when he told her that he’s going to marry at the age of 27 came clearly. She chuckled at herself.

She thought that they had a chance after this meeting. The way he treated her today totally amused her and made her feeling special. She felt so stupid for being open and free for him. Clearly, she was expecting something from him. She thought he would ask her to go back with him, or at least asking her for another date. Yet, he informed her that he’s about to married.

She was wrong. She let her guard down in the wrong time for the wrong person. She’s fine when he’s away from her life, now he’s coming and crushed her heart again, she lose every progress she made to forget him. Sooyoung sighed and threw the invitation carelessly, she suddenly felt so sad and broken because of a buried memory that came across her life. She wiped the tears that unknowingly formed at the corner of her eyes, it hurts she wouldn't dare to lie herself. But she also felt relieved. They finally talked about it, the day they broke up; and to finally forgive each other.  She's relieved. But for the time being, she should deal with the crushed heart and face the reality.

Shim Changmin and Choi Sooyoung are not meant to be together.

Maybe not now; maybe in the next life.

Maybe never.    

 

 

“When I turned 27, you’re turning 25”

“So?” she calmly responded, making him pinched both of her chubby cheeks.

“Be ready for a proposal, you silly”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi :)

Just a short shot. 

Hello, Sages ;)