No Regret 01

No Regret

 

Kim Hyun Joong, will I ever see you…again?

I heard the ringing from the other side of the line hoping he would answer, but still the messenger answered with the stupid tone to leave a message. I tried again, but still no avail of him answering. “Forget about it, _____. He isn’t going to pick up, but I’m sure he’ll be here any moment.” My friend assured me in a soft tone. I smiled at her and looked outside at the multiple door entrance, it was about to be midnight. “I sure hope so,” I said in a worried tone keeping my eyes on the doors. My plane will depart a few minutes after midnight and I have to aboard soon, but I just want to say my last goodbye to a special someone whom just isn’t here yet. “What’s taking him?” I said under my breath. “Now all passengers aboard flight thirteen to California.” informed a woman from the microphone. This was it, this was the moment. I looked back at the doors, still no Kim Hyun Joong. My eyes began to sting with water threatening to slip away from my eyes as I felt a soft bulge forming in my throat. “This is it, he isn’t coming.” I whispered as I shut my eyes tightly letting the tears roll down my cheeks. I began to walk to the ticket woman on section thirteen as I waved a few goodbyes to my friend who decided to see me off, the only one there to see me off back to America. “Hyun Joong, you never came.” I gritted my teeth. It was quite dumb really, him the only person I really don’t want to see come see me off. I hate him, those words I only feel as thoughts. I love him, is something I actually feel in my heart that is breaking right now. I just have to face it; I just wasn’t the type of woman he was looking for…it was my sister. She was perfect match for him. She clearly reached his age more than I could. She is 26 he is 28 and of course, I am only 16. How can something happen like I expected it too? We are more different by personality and many more things; we just didn’t match for each other like I wanted us to. Life and love mixed is really y, but hell that’s how it goes and I hate. I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand hard with the hatred I felt. I walked fast to the thirteenth gate hoping to get far away from all this heartbreak. Suddenly, “_____, wait! Stop! Don’t go!” Was it…him? I quickly turned around feeling the impact of a soft jacket touch my skin and the smell of fresh air, clean air, the smell of…Kim Hyun Joong. God! Why did I ever meet such an angel, I didn’t even deserve. “Kim Hyun Joong?” I asked with relief of having this man in my arms one more time. “Don’t leave my side, please.” He said with his cool breath impacting with my forehead. Everything, absolutely everything about this man is memorable. “I will never leave your side, I promise.” I honestly said unconsciously in his embrace as I felt all the pain and anger slip away from me. I closed my eyes just feeling him smile, I could tell…he was happy. He let go and grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the airport with a large smile on his face. I notice I still had the ticket in my hand and I just let it go. “Well, it not like I’m going to need it anyways. Not after this!” I thought happily while he opened his car door for me to get in. Once I was in and seat belt ready he shut the door and slipped on the car’s roof to the other side without a scratch. I clapped from the inside of the car as a compliment on how slick he is. He gladly got inside the car and automatically, kissed my lips and began the car. I was truly taken aback from this which made him smirk as he began to drive us off somewhere. Throughout the whole ride we were quite, but peaceful the whole way. We drove up in some mountains where there were a few cute small houses. He stopped in front of one that had a lot of lights decorated in front. I stared in awe as I began to get out with Hyun Joong. He came to my side and smiled his gorgeous smile at me, “Shall we?” he offered his hand and I gladly took it as he led me inside. Inside was empty except a bed on the floor that had rose petals saying, “Love You,” Hyun Joong went through a few of the sheets that covered the opening to the outside patio in the backyard. I followed behind. He was on top of this big wooden table lighting a few candles near the dinner he made just for 2. I saw beyond him looking at the whole city below. It was truly a gorgeous site. “Kim Hyun Joong,” I began to walk to the balcony. “You took time to do all of this?” I asked looking back at him. He nodded and made a signal for me to sit at the dinner table. I walked and sat down on the table like him with legs crisscrossed ready to eat what he prepared.  I looked over the dish seeing little moogle faces made out of rice and other foods. “Kim Hyun Joong,” I said delighted and began to dig in. He laughed and began to serve me some punch in a wine cup and for himself also as he began to dig in his own moogle dish. We both fully content with our meal and began to look at the night sky together and the city below us. “Wow, this is the most relaxing day my life has ever gotten.” I said gratefully. “Thank you,” I turned to Kim Hyun Joong getting a bit closer to him. He began to notice and began to get a bit nervous and he started clearing his throat as I my breath hit his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder smiling. “Was it possible that he thought, I was going to kiss him?” I laughed a bit to myself. “What?” he asked obviously knowing that I was laughing about something between us. I nodded, “Nothing,” I kept smiling. “Oh really, tell me just what exactly were you laughing about?” He put his hand on my waist. Right away my face filled up red. “If you don’t tell me…I might just do something.” His voice changed tone to serious. He held on to my waist a pushed me down on my back bringing his face leveled with mine, while he was on top of me. Now, I just felt that I was just plainly on fire after this! “You’re not gonna tell me, are you?” He questioned. After me not giving a damn response since I couldn’t breathe he smirked. He got up and began to carry me inside. “Wha, What are you doing!” I asked shocked at his actions. He laid me on the floor made bed and began to look at me straight in the eyes. He began to kiss me softly as for I did the same. He gave me sweet and relaxing kisses that felt that lasted eternally. Our kisses changed to something more that made me feel like the sky and the clouds were just inches away from my fingertips.

I opened my eyes to a warm light beaming through the sheets that divided the inside from the patio. I shifted to my left seeing my Hyun Joong asleep and shirtless beside me. I looked under the sheets seeing he was completely . Since, he was upside down I could only see his cute little as white as snow! I stopped looking and cupped my hands to my mouth and laughed inside me. “So cute, so CUTE,” I repeated to myself. I turned to look at him sound asleep. I have never felt so blessed to have such a wonderful man before me. I love him, admire him, I feel touched by the many wonderful things he could say. I got closer having the need of his body intertwine with my own body. He barely opened his eye, but sensing that I want his close he put in arm around me to let me in. His body temperature was very warm and welcoming that I just smiled to be in his arms. He inhaled and exhaled gracefully. I can feel he was truly happy. We both were just very…calm and pleased with what has happened between us right now and last night. No regret about it. I know I am the only one who gave in my ate body to someone who has already had the experience with other women, but like I said there was no regret.