What is going On?

Horizon

Seungri pov:

What was he thinking?

I saw Youngbae come closer to sit next to me.

My heart pounded harder and faster.

"Hey are you okay?" Youngbae asked as he came even closer.

"Huh? What?" I said, slightly stuttering.

"I just asked if you're okay maknae. You're face is so red..." Youngbae said, slowly leaning his hand to my face.

"I'm fine!" I yelled, slapping his hand out of the way.

I'm so stupid.

"I think..I'm gonna go now." I said, trying to get out as soon I could.

"Wait!" Youngbae yelled as he grabbed my hand.

......................................................................

Youngbae pov:

What was wrong with him?

Did I say something wrong?

I grabbed his hand and held him there. "Wait!"

"What?!" He screamed.

I slowly brought him back in the water of the hot tub. "If something is bothering you Seungri, you have to tell me."

He looked up, shocked. He then layed back and sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with me hyung."

My eyebrow lifted at his comment. "What could be wrong with you? You seem fine to me..."

Seungri brought his hands up to the sides of his face and shook his head. "I'm starting to think weird things hyung."

I leaned closer. "Like what?"

He paused and stayed quiet for a while. Then finally he put his hand on my shoulder.

"If I tell you what I'm thinking...I'm afraid it would ruin things."

I looked at him, confused, and a little hurt. "Do you mean it would ruin our friendship? Is it that serious?"

He nodded and began to speak.

.......................................................

No one's pov:

"I think...we are different than the others..hyung." Seungri said, shyly.

"Well ya. We've been together since the very beginning." Youngbae said bluntly.

Seungri sighed and facepalmed at his oblivious hyung. "You know what I mean hyung."

Youngbae still was dumbfounded. He couldn't figure it out.

Seungri became frustrated and his anger rose. "We might be more than just friends!"

Youngbae was stunned. He felt like an idiot. "Um..."

"See! Now you're going to hate me! Now you're going to say that I'm disgusting for even thinking that! Now!-"

Seungri's words were cut off from Youngbae putting his hand over his mouth.

Seungri pulled his hyung's hand from his mouth. "What the heck hyung?!"

Youngbae chuckled and smiled. "You're so cute when you're mad."

..................................................................................................

Seungri pov:

What did he just say?

Cute?

I felt heat rush to my face immediately. I couldn't say anything.

"Hyu..hyung."

I then saw him lean in.

What is he doing?! What the hell is he doing?!

I felt soft lips brush against mine.

"You heard me." Youngbae grunted.

I felt goosebumps all over and my heart raced.

My arms slowly relaxed and I closed my eyes.

Wait. Tongue? Tongue!?

Youngbae's tongue slid into my mouth and he kissed me passionately.

...........................................................................................................

Youngbae pov:

I felt Seungri tense up as I kissed him even deeper. I never realized how cute he was.

His cheeks were crimson red and I heard a slight moan escape his lips.

I then let go slowly and stared into his eyes.

....................................................................

No one's pov:

Youngbae stared into Seungri's eyes and smiled.

"Hyung...I.." Seungri said, putting down his head shyly.

"Seungri..." Youngbae whispered.

Seungri looked up suddenly. "What is it hyung?"

"I think...I love..you."

..............................