Following orders

Following instuctions

“Sweetie, can you get these fruits and veggie, please?” I asked as I hand him the list.

“Yeah, is she feeling any better?” Ricky asks. Your guys’ newly born daughter, Melody, has gotten a bit of fever and you were going to cook her something, so the temperature can lower. You were sitting holding Melody in her bed room. Ricky and you were worried about the fever, but the doctor says that is not anything to worry it is normal for  newly borns to have a little bit of fever. The way to calm her down is to give her fresh food like watermelon, strawberry and etc. You wanted to go buy the food, but Melody was sleeping in your arms. Ricky looked at Melody with a worried face. He felt his precious daughter’s forehead and felt how warm she was then started to walk, so he can buy the food.

“Babe, I am taking Jr. with me, okay?” Ricky said before leaving. You nodded and told Jr. to goes with his daddy. Jr. was your first child and loved being with Ricky, so when he heard that Ricky was taking him; he was already at the door with Ricky.  

4 hours later.

You were in the living room waiting for Ricky to come back. Melody’s temperature didn’t worsen or get better, but stayed the same. You were changing her clothes to something more fresh, so she won’t feel as warm. After changing her you put her in the baby swing, she loved being on the swing. You brushed her little brown hair back and rushed to the door because it was knocking. It was Jr. and Ricky carrying some bags. Jr. was carrying a small bag while Ricky carried the rest. They set the bags on the 4 person table, you quickly rush to open the bags and there was… a bunch of junk food…

“Ricky-.- where’s the items I asked for?” Ricky and Jr. point to each other and blamed the other one. I crossed my arms and started to tap my foot kind of off asking for an explanation.

“Is that Jr. was asking me to buy some stuff that he wanted like the cereal and cookies.”

“But Daddy, who didn’t have to buy for me… I told daddy that mommy is going to be mad.” States Jr. as he sips his soda while sitting on a chair.  Ricky turns red and looks at Jr. and whispers, “Tattle tale” Jr. just stuck out his tongue back at him. I really didn’t know if to get mad at him or laugh at their childish act.

“-.- it is ok, I guess I will have to go and buy the stuff, Ricky you watch over Melody.” I heard Jr. giggling.

“And you Mr. you be putting the food away and cleaning your room.”  They started to do what I do them to do.

“Tattle tale,” whispered Ricky to Jr.

“Meanie!” whispered back Jr.

I smiled at their bickerness and went to buy the food I need for Melody.