What If ?

What If ?

It felt strange but satisfying . This is what I wanted . This is what I work hard for . Yoseob is giving the thank you speech , Kikwang and Dongwoon are hugging each other and people around are congratulating us .
 

"but most of all thank you Beauty for this win. This is for you ." 
 With that the fan's screaming getting louder and the encore stage begin.
We bow to hoobaes and seniors before shaking hand with our rival for tonight.

 

" Congratulations bro , you deserve it. " Junho hug me and walk away.
 it's a meaningful win , for us , for me. Beating 2pm had always been my vision since I was eliminated from Hot Blood Documentary.
I vow to work hard to be better , famous than them . Don't get me wrong , they're a cool sunbaes and supportive friends and I love them but this is just what I wanted to do for myself.

I am happy , words can't describe the feelings untill I saw her hugging her oppa's and comforting them. I can't help to be numb. I felt like the time slows down , and I lost in my own little world , alone , watching her smile happily . I can't hear anything but my shattering heart.

 

 

" Stop eating the trophy dongwoon-ah  " the group joker says laughing at our maknae.

" You're really happy aren't you? " she says while the our maknae nods.
"  Unnie , hurry up . Manager oppa is waiting. Taecyeon oppa said the one who came late will pay for dinner." her group maknae yells.
"Arasso." she yells back and hug her same age boy-friend " Congrats but i've got to go . Going dinner with the 2pm oppas. Annyeong . I'll call you later." she managed to smile before being dragged by her teamate.

 

" Am I the only one who feels this is funny ? I mean , we win but they are happy about it ." the dancing machine , Kikwang state his opinion.

" Can't they ? " I heard Yoseob butting in.
" It's because they never care about winning , this is not a competition for them " the joker reply.

When we arrived at the dorm , each member went to their own room. We didn't get to go out and celebrate since we had schedule the next morning.
  

After washing up , I tried to sleep but fail to so . Actually I never had a decent sleep this few days. You're driving me crazy.

I typed Beast on Google and an article popped out.Our win was the hot issue on Daum . Some netizen are  happy for us , some don't. 

Wow , Beast won.
Yoseob oppa so cute 
2pm <3

What happen to Hottest ? They lost to Beauty.
 It's Beast time.
No matter what I still love 2pm.

 

There's still dozens of comments written but one caught my eye.

awww, how cute .. the Miss A members comforting 2pm. Min and Junho is the cutest couple ever. That's so JYP style..Family.. Win together , lose together.

The commentor also attach a picture of her smilling and waving to the fans.
 

She looks happy.

Just then a knock is heard and a tall guy entered my room.
  

'Thought you'll still awake . What's bothering you man?'
 

I smiled. This guy really know me . I wasn't planning on telling but it's to hard to carry this alone.
 

"She's happy. Am I selfish to say that it hurts to see she's smiling and being all cheerful and bubbly again ? "
I heard he sighs.
"I never felt this empty , junhyung . Looking at her now , I can't help to wonder what if i say yes but part of me still believe I've made the right decision rejecting her love. It's a waste to try . Everything will be complicated , I'll lose my fans , she lose hers and in the end our relationship won't be strong enough to survive." It felt good telling him the truth. Because for the first time in my life , I doubt my decision.

 

" It's not a waste." 

"It's never a waste to try , dujun. Look at you now , feeling all alone . You've had made it to the top but you can't even make yourself believe that this is what you want. What if you say yes ? You lose your fans , your popularity drop but still you'll have someone who will always be by your side. I've tried junhyung, remember? Me and Hara didn't last forever but at least we tried . When you've tried you won't regret . You won't be sitting here looking at her photo and blaming yourself because you did what you can . But no , you choose to be alone .  You said that she's just another crush and you will get over it , you said you will forget . The real question is will you ?If not you'll have to live with this regrets maybe all your life dujun. At least her heart is at ease because she didn't have to deal with the guilt . She stay true with her feeling unlike you , lying to yourself that you didn't love her. "
 

He pat my shoulder and add " You've hurt her . Are you happy now ? "
 

He put on a sad smile and leave my room.

I look to the picture frame beside the lamp.
 

I thought that with time I'd forget about you . I was wrong , you still linger in my mind .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 " You're okay ? " Jia ask her.
" Yep , I'm fine. " She gave a comforting smile.

She look at her computer. His group rank #1st on search engine... again. She click on the tittle and welcomed with a photo.

 

" This is what you want. It's your time to shine. "