A Suspicious Stranger And Angry Girls

You Can't Buy Happiness

Sunny looked suspiciously at Jessica's phone, it looked like someone was still on the line. She looked out to the balcony and saw Jessica look the opposite way. Sunny quickly picked up the other girl's phone.

 

- Hello ? She said.

 

Someone answered in english and spoke really fast.

 

- I'm sorry, what ? Sunny stuttered.

 

The person on the other line hung up. Sunny put Jessica's phone back on the table and stared at it. What just happend ? Who was that ? The person had seemed quite stressed or angry and Sunny wondered why. Why would Jessica talk to some angry guy on the phone so often, it really made no sense. Then Jessica walked back inside and Sunny quickly walked back in to the kitchen.

 

- What are you acting so suspicious about ? Sooyoung looked over Sunny to see.

- Nothing at all ! Sunny walked past Sooyoung in the kitchen.

- Yah is Jessica on the phone again ? Sooyoung asked.

- She is a phone addict ! Hyoyeon said.

- Should we flush it ?! Yuri said and smirked.

- Ofcourse not ! Sunny shoke her head and sighed.

 

Yuri mumbled something about it being the only solution...

 

- Hi. Tiffany waved and walked in to the kitchen.

- Food ? Yuri asked and stared at Tiffany.

- No thanks. Tiffany just grabbed a bottle of water and drank.

 

Yuri mumbled something again and Hyoyeon nodded. The two girls stuffed their mouths again. Tiffany gave Sunny a wondering look and Sunny just shrug her shoulders.

 

- Well I'm off ! Bye ! Sooyoung left the builiding still with some food in her hands.

- Is Jessi here ? Tiffany looked around.

- On the phone. Yuri said and gave the other girl a bitter look.

- In her room I think. Sunny said.

- Ok. Tiffany seem to be looking for something more to say but then just walked away.

 

Sunny heard her enter Jessica's room. She looked down on the two girls before her and sighed.

 

- No more depressed eating ! She tried to take a chicken bone from Yuri but it was impossible.

- I'm just bored. Hyoyeon shrugged and put the food down.

 

Yuri glared at Sunny and guarded the chicken. Sunny sighed.

 

- Guess I'll call some friends. Hyoyeon said happily and skipped out of the room.

 

Sunny sat down on the opposite side of Yuri.

 

- Wonder who that angry guy was... She mumbled to herself.

- Angry ? Yuri put down the chicken.

- On Jessica's phone ?

- Yes, how did you- Sunny began but was cut off by Yuri.

- So it is the same dude ! Yuri suddenly looked very interested.

- Wah wait, what are you talking about ?! Sunny was interested too at this point.

- He speaks english right ? Yuri said and Sunny nodded.

- I heard him yell at Seohyun once too, on Jessica's phone I mean ! Yuri waved around excited.

- Seohyun knows him ?! Sunny said in disbeleif.

- I know it's wierd and when I asked Seo about it she just avoided it and looked anxious !

- This is too strange. Sunny shoke her head.

 

The door opened and closed and Hyoyeon went out and Yoona came in. Yuri shone up and greeted their member cheerfully. Yoona didn't seem to notice and looked stressed around the hallway and the noticed the two persons in the kitchen.

 

- Where is Jessica ? She said quickly.

 

Yuri pouted at being ignored.

 

- In her room but- Sunny didn't get to finish before Yoona walked in there and closed the door behind her.

 

Yuri angrily walked off too and went out of the house. Sunny sat alone in the kitchen and stared at all the food. She sighed and started to put it away and tried to clean up the others mess. A sudden noice shocked Sunny and out of the living room storms Tiffany. She slams the door behind her so hard it makes Sunny jump.

 

- What now ? She looks in to the living room.

 

In to the kitchen comes Jessica with a cold expression. Sunny waits for another anger out break since everyone seems pissed today but Jessica remain calm and just stand in the kitchen looking in to thin air in front of her.

 

- Hehehe. Sunny wriggles and smile uncomfortably.

- Seems like anger is all around eh ? She says sheepishly.

- Yes. Jessica sighs deeply.

- More like I pissed everyone off though... she mumbles then.

 

Sunny doesn't really know what to say, she doesn't know what they are fighting about.

 

- Do you know when Taeyeon will be back ? Jessica changes the subject and look at Sunny.

- Tonight at 9pm or something like that. Sunny answers.

- Ok. Jessica looks lost in her thoughts again.

- Is someone bothering you ? Sunny suddenly asks.

- What ? The other girl looks shocked.

- Yes, is someone bothering you, on the phone ?

- Wha...no, no it's not like that ! Jessica says quickly.

 

Sunny peers at her suspiciously. Before she can ask anymore questions Seohyun walks in to the hallway and Jessica ran off to her.

 

- Ah really ? Sunny sighs.

 

Something is strange here and she will find out what it is, she feels a little hurt, that her members would not share their problems with her. But she will find them out, somehow.