Final.

All Day (I) Think Of You

 

"Unnie, have you seen my--" Krystal starts to ask as Victoria bolts out of her room. Confused, Krystal steps into the medium-sized room and sees Vic's laptop thrown off to the side of her bed. She walks over and sets it up right, bumping the mouse on the way, so a video starts playing. Filled with curiosity, Krystal watches and realizes it's 2pm's new song 'A. D. T. O. Y'.  "Uh-oh~" she mumbles, quickly retreating from the room.
 
~
 
"Okay guys, one more time and then we'll go home" the manager announces, and the majority of 2pm sighs. The manager starts the music once again, and then leaves the room with a wave. A couple seconds later, the practice room door bangs open, and standing there is a fuming, red-faced Victoria. The members look surprised, and start shooting curious looks at Nickhun, who's just as surprised himself. 
 
"Uhm, guys, can you give us a minute..?" Nickhun asks, standing from his chair worriedly. Victoria's glare is getting more intense by the second and Nickhun would much rather prefer if they were alone when she explodes. 
 
The boys nod and quickly make their way out, playfulness rapidly disappearing because of the chilly and tense atmosphere. When the door finally clicks shut, Nickhun opens his mouth to question Victoria, but earns a stern shake of the head. 
 
Victoria marches over and looks up at Nickhun, eyes flashing in anger. "What is this" she grinds out with her teeth clenched, shoving her cellphone into his hand. He slowly looks down at the device and finds a picture... Not any picture, but a certain picture taken from a certain part of a certain music video. 
 
"I can explain" Is the first thing that makes its way out of Nickhun's mouth, but Victoria just shakes her head. "There's no need. I understood when you stopped replying to my texts, and when you stopped calling me after practice. I. Freaking. Understood. But with this...I have absolutely nothing to say to you" she states, face set into an emotional mask. 
 
Nickhun reaches out to cradle her face in his hands, but she leans away from him, taking a step back. She stares into his eyes for a few long seconds while Nickhun's mouth opens and closes silently. "I understood those rumors of you and Tiffany, and I was SO thankful when you understood the rumors of me and Onew. I understand that you had to touch that girl in those ways for your music video but--" Victoria's voice breaks, and she drops her head as tears start streaming out of her eyes. 
 
She wipes at them angrily, and grabs Nickhun's hand. She places her substantially smaller hand in his and opens it, letting the small wire-created ring drop into his hand. "You kept this after all this time?" Nickhun asks, surprised, and Victoria nods silently. She sniffles and turns on her heel, making her way towards the door, but realizing that Nickhun still has her phone, she turns back around and takes it from him.
 
As she turns and starts to leave for real this time, Nickhun stands there, stunned, not being able to move a muscle. Victoria pushes the door open and leaves without a glance backwards, but right before the door swings closed again, he hears the sob she lets out, standing still for a minute outside of the door before walking away slowly, head bowed. 
 
The rest of 2pm walks back in, noticing Victoria was no where to be found. Nickhun holds up the ring he gave to Victoria when he 'proposed' to her on WGM all those years ago. Everyone's eyes grow wide at the sight. He looks at s with miserable eyes, and then realizes that if he doesn't catch Victoria now, she would be out of his life forever. With that, he bolts out of the practice room and onto the street. 
 
He runs the familiar path to F(x)'s dorm as fast as he can, and soon sees Victoria walking slowly, arms wrapped around herself as she passes under a streetlight. Without another thought, he runs up behind her and gives her a back hug. 
 
Victoria spins around, surprised, her face wet with tears and her pretty eyes red and puffy. Nickhun wipes the tears away without a second thought, and leans down to press his lips to Victoria's. He pulls away and rests his forehead against Victoria's. "That girl is nothing compared to you. She's just an extra, and I was just pretending to have feelings for her. Acting. I'm sorry I've stopped texting and calling you, we've just gotten really busy with the comeback. I can't have you leave me, because then I would die. You are my heart, and if I don't have a heart, I won't be able to live. That doesn't really make sense but--" 
 
Victoria kisses Nickhun to shut him up, wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes. When they part, she leans into his chest, and Nickhun's strong arms automatically wraps round Victoria, hiding her tightly. "I really do love you" Victoria mumbles, melting into Nickhun's warmth. "I love you, too" Nickhun smiles, taking Victoria's hand and slipping the ring back onto her pretty finger.
 
~~~~~
A/N: hehehehe sorry I'm too lazy to go back through and make sure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes. Peace~