Choi Seunghyun

My KPOP and NON KPOP drawing / sketches / painting / whatever

CHOI SEUNGHYUN

My first bias. He was the one who introduced me in the kpop world.

 

I had a crush on him last year when I saw the mv fantastic baby and Top got my attention. I said, "Wow, handsome in mint hair." But after that, I forgot about him since I'm not really into kpop since I view them before as something I would never like.

 

 

Then after several months, I watched Running man together with my roommate that the episode happened to be the bigbang. I said to her that the mint haired guy looks cool and I was laughing at the whole group for the whole episode. From that, I started searching for his photos for being the "cool one" and after some time, I realized he was like a five year old kid and that made me love him even more.

 

 

Before, I only appreciated Top and didn't look that much to other members but now, I was addicted to them all and learned to love each of them. I could say I'm a certified VIP with that - loving all of the members and not just one of them.

01-11-13

 

 

 

I'll use this moment to ask you to follow me. AHAHAHAHA.

It is full of TOP stuff here:

irish-on-top.tumblr.com