the start

Ever Lasting Love

At a night club in seoul.

 A night in the night club. There are two people who are still under age to drink alcohol, but it's not a problem because there is money to help them get into there. Suddenly one of them spoke.

"hey, jiyeon do you know hom much i hate you"said a boy named myungsoo.

and the girl named jiyeon answered his question.

"i don't know but i hate you more than you hate me.Because you had embarrased my best friend in whole school".

Flashback

2 years ago in shin jung elite high school.

There are two girls arguing about something.

"hey, krystal are you sure about this?". said jiyeon to a girl named krystal.

"yes, if you don't wanted to help me then you're not my bestfriend".

"arraseo , i will help you"

Then they went to the school hall to wait for someone.

"krys, there he is" . Jiyeon said while pointing a boy.

"where is myungsoo sunbae?".

"there" pointing a boy named myungsoo again." get ready krys".

"arraseo".

Krystal walking towards myungsoo. And said" Myungsoo sunbae i like you".

a boy who's standing beside myungsoo named kai ,then said" wow you're so brave to confess your feeling in front of whole student in this school. Yuo're amaizing" .

Myungsoo just looked krystal with his death glare.And said"you're not my type(sorry to all ktystalized ~_~) so get out of my way".Jiyeon who' standing 1 meters behind krystal not accepted with treatment that myungsoo give began to answer myungsoo back "yah, nappeun namja at least say sorry to her and you're reason why ypu rejected her because you're embarrased her in whole school. Myungsoo just looking at Jiyeon with his poker face and walking away with kai following him behind.

And that's the start of they wars.Jiyeon to annoy myungsoo, like put bubble gums to his chair , stole his motor cycle tires, and so on.But myungsoo sometimes replied her like what she do to him.

Flashback end.

"hahaha i still remembered that day"
"hey,jiyeon what if we had a drinking contest, to relieve the stress  that we got because we had punished by the bald head  man a.k.a the principal this day"
.

"are you sure? ".

"yeah, why".

"because i'm going to beat you".

"hahaha, you're so funny jiyeon. okay so let's start".

They began to drink a glass of alcohol and so on.

Myungsoo POV

I began to drink a glass of alcohol and so on, but suddenly i saw her face then i began to realized that she was beatiful. My vision suddenly focused on her seductive lips and i began to lean closer to her face, kissing her seductive lips.I kissed her lips passionately.

Myungsoo POV end

Jiyeon POV

I felt that myungsoo was leaning closer to me. I realized that he was kissing me on the lips , in my mind i wanted to push him away, but my body won't listen to me it was like my body controled me, and i began to kissing him back. But then the ahjussi who owned the bar began to shoo us and said " hey, kids don't doing 'it' here, do it somewhere else". Myungsoo was smilling to and ask me seductively

"do you want more?". and i noded.

Jiyeon POV end.

Myungsoo take jiyeon out of the night club and stopped taxi.

"ahjussi can you take us to the  nearest hotel".Myungsoo said to the taxi drivers.

"ne, young boy". And the ahjussi drove to the nearest hotel in there but it's not an ordinary hotel it's five strars hotel.

After out of the taxi myungsoo pay the taxi with stack of money.Then they check-in to that hotel with disgustted look on the receptionist eyes."yah, why you looking us like that", "i'm sorry sir"said the receptionist and give myungsoo his room keys.

In the hotel room.

myung soo kissing jiyeon passionnatly and closed the door while kissing her.And jiyeon began to kiss him back, then myungsoo lifted jiyeon to the kin sized bed and kissing her neck while left a mark on her neck. Jiyeon ruffle myungsoo hair and open his uniform, while myungsoo open her uniform too. And they began to doing 'it' that night.

 

sorry if my grammar is bad

please comment,subscribe,and vote

if you want to criticize my story you just have to comment and i won't mad at you because your comment is my inspirations.

thank you for reading ^_^