EunHae

10 Genres Drabble – Super Junior version

 

 

EUNHAE

 

  1. Angst – Donghae likes Hyukjae. He adores his gummy smiles, the crinkles around his eyes and lips when he smiles, his musical laughter. He loves everything about the guy. And with fans screaming their names, wishing them to be real; Donghae can’t help it wishing for the same. But sadly, it never comes true.

 

  1. AU – Quitting his job as a stock analyst to help out at his family’s bakery has been his own decision. Though he silently regretted it at first, missing the quick pace and excitement he accustomed to; Hyukjae finally finds his new adrenaline rush as he greets a regular customer with boyish charms named Lee Donghae.

 

  1. Crack – Donghae and Hyukjae had been giving each other the silent treatment all the way from their studio returning to their dorm. After numerous complaints from the other members, Leeteuk called both of them to his room to solve the issue. In the end, he was left speechless upon finding out that the two been in such state squabbling about the last bottle of strawberry milk.

 

  1. Future fic – They used to talk for hours, every single night about their future ahead; wondering how they’ll turn out when Super Junior no longer relevant to the ever growing Kpop industry. But even after 10 years form the moment they bowed low to the fans, bidding everyone their last goodbye; Hyukjae and Donghae remains the same, fingers entwine as they enjoy their quiet walk in the park.


 

  1. First Time – Their first kiss was far from perfect. It was messy and sloppy as they tried to figure out whom to lead. But, because of its imperfection, the two kept on kissing to make it perfect.


 

  1. Fluff – Donghae has always been known to be the clingy ones in the relationship, seeming unable to survive without Hyukjae. But no matter how clingy he is, Hyukjae never complains, coz he himself could not imagine his life without Donghae.

 

  1. Humor – It has been almost an hour, stuck inside his own dark bedroom cupboard waiting for the locksmith called by Donghae to open the door after a failed prank. Now the only problem Hyukjae has is how to change out from the cat suit he is donning without ripping the malfunctioned zipper.

 

  1. Hurt/Comfort – No matter how fans support them, wanting them to be real, hoping for the two would openly profess their undying love; they know it will never happen. The real world is nowhere near their glittering stage, where they can shamelessly frolicking in front of cheering fans. The real world is cruel and harsh. But, no matter how hard it is, Donghae and Hyukjae will always believe in each other.

 

  1. – Their wet shirts cling to their bodies like second skin. Both are still fully clothed when Hyukjae pushes Donghae onto his bed, savoring the crimson lips hungrily, ignoring the droplets falling from his wet hair.

 

  1. UST (Unresolved ) – As soon as the song ends, Donghae rushes to the men’s room, pulling down his tight leather pants. He grabs his erected cork and starts to pleasure himself. He really needs to tell Hyukjae to stop teasing and grinding him on the stage.