Chapter 8: Her Royal Highness' Secret

The Princess And The Singer Book 2: The War For Her Heart

 

The next day, Seo-hyun decided to go back to her house in Gangnam with Seulong.

“You okay?” he asked as she rests her head on his left arm.

“Ne…”

“I don’t think so.”

“I’m fine oppa… Just tired…”

“Arasseo… Seo-hyun-ah, what do you want to do?:”

“Eh?”

“Come on now, I’m your boyfriend right? And since you look down, I want to cheer you up!”

“Aigoo oppa! (sits on the bed) I’ve been thinking…”

“About what?:”

“About showing you a secret….”

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant!”

“ANIYO! OPPA!”

“Hahahaha1 I’m just joking! About what is it anyway? What secret?”

“It’s something me, Namsun, Adrian, Switzel and Michael learned while in Japan.”

“Eh? Mwoeyo?”

“Come, I’ll show it to you.” They both went towards the attic of the house.

“It’s been a while since we’ve been here! We have to clean this up!”

“Ne oppa, tomorrow.” She kneels beside a trunk. She gets something from her pocket which turns out to be a key.

“I think that’s the first time I saw that trunk.” says Seulong. 

She inserts the key into the trunk’s keyhole and then, when it was unlocked, she opens the trunk. She takes off the white cloth covering the items inside and once the dust clears, Seulong was stunned! Shurikens, ninja outfits, smoke bombs, katanas… everything what a spy needs!

“Yeobo, whe-where did you get all of these?!”

“Japan…”

“Where exactly in Japan?!”

“Well, you see during holidays or vacations, we go to this ninja school in northern Honshu. Well, technically, it’s not a school but it’s like one. It’s more like an amusement park where you get to learn how to be a ninja. Actually, my father sent us there to learn self defense… So, we kept coming back there until we graduated.”

“So, you’re a… ninja?”

“Somehow… Actually, all 5 of us are. We’re very much skilled already. That’s the reason why I don’t make noise when I’m walking.”

“Geurae… So, will you show me some of your skills? I really find it hard to believe you.”

“Arasseo. Can you please hang that dart board on the wall?”

“Ne.” Seulong does what she orders. She grabs three shurikens and then gets into position to throw it. She closes her eyes first until, she throws the shurikens together! They all hit the center of the dart board!

“Daebak! I believe you now!”

“Gomawo oppa! Oh and, don’t tell yet our friends.”

“Arasseo! How about those smoke bombs? Do they work?” Seulong heads over the trunk and grabs one.

“Oppa! Aniyo! Don’t drop them! WAH!” He accidentally drops it and the smoke bomb explodes!

“What the heck is that stench?!”

“It’s a smoke stinky bomb! I told you not to drop it! Let’s get out of here oppa!”

Once they got out of the attic, they went back to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

“I can’t believe that my girlfriend is a princess and also a spy!”

“Mianhae if I told you only now.”

“It’s okay, really. So what’s next? What else are you going to reveal to me?”

“Hmm… nothing else! That’s all!”

“Aigoo! I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep!”

“Hahahaha! Well, let me help you then!” She gives him a kiss on the lips!

“Well?”

“Okay, I’m ready to sleep now!”