Lulu~

Luhan Imagine

 

You just tend to stay at your crib rather than going to other places to have some adventures. The weather today is really good. You felt that you were idle and bored in staying at your home since morning so you decided to have a walk in your village. You brought with you your cute little puppy, Lulu. 

"Lulu !!" you called him. 

He then ran to you, tongue out and yelping. You patted his head. 

"You wanna go out today ?? The weather is really good ~" 

He jumped like he was excited. You then put him his dog chain and you both went outside. You roamed around in your village. There was a nearby park so you went there. 
While going to that place, you saw an ice cream stall and decide to buy one for yourself. 

"Excuse me, can I have one strawberry ice cream please?" you ordered to the ice cream man. 

"Okay, here you go" he handed you your strawberry ice cream while you handed your payment. 

Meanwhile, while you were transacting to the ice cream man, Lulu saw a cat and started to chase it. 

"Thank y---" suddenly, you've loosen you grip from Lulu's dog chain. "LULU !! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!" you started to run after him. 

"Thank you mister ice cream man!!" you shouted as you ran away. 

"Aish, Lulu !! Wait !!" you tried to manage not spilling your icecream as you ran. 


Lulu ran so fast that he apparently disappeared from sight. You were terribly worried and disappointed. 

"Hmmm, where should I start looking for him?? Aisshh ~" you wandered while your ice cream. 

-------- 

Lulu still trying to catch the cat but to his dismay, he lose him from his sight. Now, he feels that he was lost. He don't know how to get home. Luckily, he noticed a beautiful young man resting under the shade of a tree. He drew closer to him. The man was sleeping so he him trying to wake him up. 

"Huh? OH !" he was surprised seeing Lulu on top of him. 

He notice Lulu was wearing his dog chain as if he ran away from his owner, yet the man was right. Lulu also wore his dog tag, indicating his name. 

"Are you lost, cute little puppy?? Hmmm, wait, Lulu? What a coincidence ?!!" he chuckled while getting up. 

"Okay, you looked so pity, let's go find your owner" the man patted Lulu's head while smiling. 

Lulu rolled over and yelped. He's lucky that the beautiful young man is willing to help him looking for you.

 

 

--------- 

You were about to give up 'cause you were tired of wandering around, hoping you'll find your lost pet, Lulu. 

"Ohhh, it's been hours and still I can't find him T^T where is that puppy gone by? Maybe I should take a sit for a while" you settled down on a bench in a pathwalk. 

Moments later, you heard a familiar dog yelp. From being tired, you were suddenly active. You took a look around around and there, something caught your eyes from a far. You saw a man, a prince-like young man, holding Lulu's dog chain. You stood up and ran towards them. 

"Thank goodness, Lulu, your back!!" you knelt down and hugged Lulu, you missed him that much. "Oh!" you got up "Thank you very much for bringing back my pet" you bowed to the man. 

He smiled. Wow!! What a bright smile he gave to you that makes your heart melt. 

"Uhhh ~ no problem ~" he rubbed the back of his neck "It's my pleasure to help" 

'Wuah! Am I dreaming? I think I've found my prince charming!' you thought. 

"Oh! As a reward, I'll treat you. Hmmm, you want some bubble tea?" you offered. 

"Wow!! Bubble tea!! Gee ~ thanks!! I forgot to introduce myself." he reached his hand to you. "I'm Luhan, you can call me also, Lulu" he chuckled. 

"Wow!! Luhan... So that explains, Lulu and you.." you laugh "Ohw, okay, I'm ____. Nice meeting you." you gave him a handshake. 

Then both of you went to the cafe and drank some bubble tea.

--
--------------------------
FINALLY! EXO'S COMING BACK!!!
AND THAT'S EXO'S OFFICIAL TEASER PHOTOS .. Except for the Luhan solo pic  XDD