TEASEREINS.AUTHORNOTE.

Remember Me

★★★★★★★★★★

“Byul-ah, you’re phone keeps ringing.”

Byul sighed and continued to ignore the ringing cell phone in her pocket. She and her friend walked through town, window-shopping and sometimes going into stores. Byul, small and frail-looking, hid her face under a baseball cap and sunglasses, her rosy lips were the only thing that could be seen on her pale face. Her friend wore just a bonnet and sunglasses, less worried about the public than Byul.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” she asked, watching her friend look at something in some boutique window. “That’s Changmin’s ringtone, isn’t it?” Byul confirmed that it was, indeed, Changmin’s ringtone and that, no, she wasn’t going to answer it. Her friend frowned. “Did you guys fight? What’s wrong?”

Byul glanced at her friend who looked more than concerned. She always liked Changmin, liked that her friend who never seemed to show interest in dating or boys was dating said boy but it was harder than it seemed. “He’s been calling all day,” Byul stated, something that was a blatantly obvious fact since both had been together all day.

“Then why don’t you answer?” she asked, “He obviously wants to talk to you.” Byul was quiet. Her friend leaned closer to her, and asked in a small voice, “You don’t want to talk to him?”

“It’s complicated,” Byul responded, pushing past her friend who stared at Byul’s back for a few moments before following after her.

------------

Its a little...messy, but theres a teaser fror you all! I hope my writing style isnt hard to understand or unfavorable.

Please keep applying. I dont want to have to cancel this fic because of something like that.