LOVE?

little Hae's Hyukkie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey! This is not a sequel of little hae okay? , this is the Point of View of hyukjae in “little hae”  So the some scenes here were the same at “little hae”

WARNING: If you haven’t read yet “LITTLE HAE” please don’t read this… that’s really important.

I just finished to write this now, I had a big problem about the scenes… really hard >.< haist! So mianHae if you waited too long kekekeke … enjoy reading^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“ArgggHHhh! !Mom! I told you, I don’t want to date anyone! So please, don’t make me puke again by telling to date that bastard!” I exclaimed by annoyance, I walked to the front door of our house and ready to walk out, but I stopped when mom spoke.

 

“Hukjae, until now you never have a girlfriend or even a boyfriend! For Pete’s sake!” I chuckled by my mom desperate reason

 

“And so? I’m more preferred to be alone forever, than to date that bastards and es that you’re dying for!” I sneered, after that I walked out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Mrs. Lee, Hyukjae’s mom left dumbfounded by her son’s reaction.

 

Hyukjae was a good son, he was the best son for Mrs. Lee, and her son was very wise and kind. He has many friends because he was kindhearted man.

 

However, her son had changed, when he started to push him to date girls.

 

He didn’t talk much after that; he was now moody and wanted to be alone. She thought that her son was a gay so she tried to find boys to date him instead. And again her son freaked out for how many times.

 

But he didn’t lose hope that her son would be able to find a girlfriend or boyfriend someday. Because, he deserves to be happy and to be loved.

 

She thought that, pushing her son to date someone, she could knock some sense in her son’s head, however, her plans were gone wrong and everything became a messed.

 

She sighed and waggled her head “Fine” she now, decided to give her son a break.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyukjae’s P.O.V.

 

“HmMMmmmMMM~~~” I was currently humming a song, laying and relaxing my whole body underneath a tree. I was humming my favorite song, because I was lazy to open up my mouth and sing the lyrics.

 

 “HmmmmMMm…HmmmMmMmm~~”

 

When I dashed out, I had no idea where to go, so, I trudged and just let my feet to lead me somewhere, and then my feet brought me here.

 

At first I was really astonished to the view. The surroundings were full of flowers scattered everywhere and big trees having a big silhouettes, perfect for hording my body from the rays of sun.

 

Birds were chirping happily and butterflies were flying everywhere. There’s also a small fish pond not really far, but I didn’t approached it, I thought that maybe there’s no fish living there. It looks old.

 

The place was wonderful and perfect for lazing. This was the first time I have seen this place.

 

I hummed continuously until the song ended; I had calmed myself down, thanks to this place. I decided to go home and do my unfinished works.

 

I rose up and was getting myself to walk, but then, there’s a force that makes my body turned around and saw a little cute kid that has a brunet hair a tiny body and a cute and pretty face.

 

However, the little cute, pretty and brunet kid didn’t move or even blinked, the brunet’s eyes were wide and it looks like he was stunned and shocked.

 

‘But, why?’ I thought

 

Confused, I smiled my gummy smile trying to get the kid’s attention , Unfortunately the kid didn’t move, so, I walked to the kid but there’s no reaction either, so, I touched the kid’s face to check whether the kid was fine or not. However, the kid fainted.

 

“Oh ! Hey! What’s wrong with you kid? Ohgad! What should I do with you?” I agitated the brunet’s body, as I had expected the brunet didn’t response, so, I exalted the short and thin frame of the kid up and held the latter using my arms.

 

I sighed “Am I that scary that you fainted huh?” I asked the unconscious kid, then chuckled “I was asking an unconscious kid, oh you’re so great hyukjae, he will surely answer you” I mocked myself

 

I had no idea where to take this kid that I was holding; nonetheless I walked to the direction opposite of the way of my house, guessing that the brunet kid’s home was there

 

‘Wow, this kid has a really pretty face, he looks like a sleeping baby’ I thought

 

Throughout the walked, I was talking to myself what to do with the kid in my arms.

 

 We were now, out of the little forest, thinking which way I should take, if the right or the left, nevertheless, when I was facing the left way and was going to start walking, I heard a voice shouting at my back.

 

“DONGHAE! BABY! WHERE ARE YOU? COME ON DON’T HIDE ANYMORE! UMMA IS WORRIED, come out now baby”

 

I flipped my body to the other direction and saw a middle aged woman, have a worried expression. The middle aged woman shouting different nicknames and encouraging words.

 

I walked to her direction, and will going to ask her what’s wrong, but then the woman saw me and ran towards me with a very worried expression plastered on her face.

 

“OMO! Donghae! what happened to you!?” woman asked

 

I thought I was not the only one talking to an unconscious person ‘hehehe’

 

The woman took the little kid from my arms and gave me a stern looked “Who are you? And what did you do to my son!?” I stepped backwards and raised my hands telling I didn’t do anything

 

“Ma;am, I didn’t done anything to your son, I saw him fainted and I had no idea where he was living, so, I was just trying to guess the way through his house, I swear” I explained rapidly

 

The woman think something and nodded “okay, I believe you, thanks for taking care of my son” she smiled, but still visible the worry in her face.

 

“It’s fine ma’am” I gave her a smile “I can help you in carrying your son. He’s small but he was kinda heavy” I offered, and the woman kindly accepted

 

‘He was not heavy, but I don’t know why I feel like something that, don’t what this woman take him away from me’

 

We went to their home and tucked in the little kid in his bed

 

“Thanks young man” the woman thanked me

 

“It’s my pleasure to help you ma’am, my name is hyukjae by the way” I smiled and offered a handshake. The woman gladly took the handshake and introduced herself as well

 

“My name is Lee Heemi, donghae’s mother, thanks again Hyukjae-shii” I nodded “Hyukjae-shii, do you want something? drinks? Food? Or something?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

I shook my head “Mrs. Lee thanks for the offer, but I have to go now, I have to finish something” I bowed down and smile once again “till next time, Mrs. Lee”

 

“Thank you hyukjae-shii, till next time” She smiled back and bid goodbye to me.

 

I went back home, I have nothing to say to my mom, so, I marched straight to my room and sat on the working chair beside my bed, still perplexed.

 

“Why that cute kid fainted? Was it because of me?” I asked myself unbelievingly, shook my head to drift the thought away and just kept myself on these works.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Hyukjae is already 16 years old. An accelerated student, that means he is perfectly genius. He was also a very successful writer in his age.

 

He is perfectly taintless handsome and kindhearted man; he loves strawberry and hated to date boys, especially girls.

 

In his entire school life, no one had got his attention in the field attraction. Many girls were insane to date him, they would do anything to get his eyes, in addition to boys also were interested in him. But he didn’t give a damn.

 

Hyukjae knows he is not interested in anyone; he doesn’t plan to date, marry, have kids and have his own family.

 

He only wanted is to have a quiet and peaceful life alone with his mom, sister and father.

 

He was sure he was not a gay, he never had a feeling in guys at the same time he has no interested in girls.

 

“Oh come on hyukjae! You have to finish this! What’s wrong with you!?” He asked annoyed himself, he was annoyed for not getting his focus on his works.

 

“HAIST! Okay,probably I should take a break first” He stood up and laid down on his bed, closed his eyes and in a minute he fell asleep.

 

When he woke up the next day, he continued his work but afternoon came, he still had nothing finished, and his work was messed up. He thrown his laptop at his (fluffy) bed and dashed out at his house.

 

He breathed in and out, and then walked, he didn’t have notice that he was walking to the place where he saw the cute kid.

 

When he noticed the place he just shrugged his shoulder and plopped down on the grass before the trees. Looking up the sky and oblivious to the brunet’s presence.

 

He closed his eyes and feel the wind touches his skin.

 

He felt calmed and light. He smiled and sat up, and then he caught something. He immediately looked at his left side and saw the little brunet kid looking down at the ground, biting his lower lip, blushing and his half side body hidden by the trunk of a tree.

 

He knitted his eyebrows; he was confused ‘why that kid was here? Why he was blushing like that?  Why he looks shy? And is he hiding?’ he thought

 

He wanted to go there and ask the brunet kid but he managed himself not to. ‘Wait, no, if he fainted again it was your fault again’ he thought ‘but, I don’t want that cute kid fainted again, in front of me’ he replied himself.

 

He still looking at the oblivious brunet, but when he sensing that the brunet would look up at him, he abruptly got his eyes away from the brunet, not wanting to get caught ‘just don’t mind him hyukjae’ he said to himself again and went home and try to finish his work.

 

Unfortunately, he didn’t finish his work, because of the little kid’s flushed face and lip biting, flashing at his head.

 

Hyukjae went there again the next day, curious if the kid was still there. So much for his liking the kid was indeed there, hiding behind the tree, stealing glances at him. But that didn’t uncaught by hyukjae. He was planning to go to the brunet kid and befriend to him.

 

He lifted his body up and led himself to the place where the brunet was hiding. But then the kid ran away.

 

“ohhh” hyukjae sighed “okay, I’m not gonna go near you again” he pouted and went home.

 

Month passed by, he still going there and feeling the presence of the little brunet at his hiding place.

 

He currently was eating his strawberries.

 

He was glad that his mom had stopped bugging him to date some and bastard.

 

He decided that he would not go near to the brunet, he was contented that the kid was there just staring at him every afternoon.

 

One day he went there earlier than the usual, he can’t blame himself; he was excited to feel the presence of the cute little kid and to hear the giggles coming from the latter. He stopped quickly and hid behind the tree near from his place when he spotted the little kid holding a pink carton and dropped it at hyukjae’s place, then ran cutely to his hiding tree.

 

He realized what’s the cute kid wanted to, he go there and pretending to be shocked when he saw the carton of strawberry milk on the ground. He picked it up and glanced to his left and right side still pretending, and then he smiled and drunk it happily.

 

‘ohhh, you really adorable, aren’t you?’ he smiled, showing his pink gums and wrinkles at the side of his eyes.

 

Days, months, and year passed by, he still going there, and yeah the brunet as well was indeed there, still hiding, stealing glances and often giving him strawberry milk whenever he would be late. He always gladly drinks it and always smiling without a force.

 

He didn’t know why he still coming back there, just to feel the presence of the kid, to drink his precious strawberry milk and to hear the giggles, whispers and sniggers from the cute kid.

 

One time while he was resting inside his room after finishing the story he had been writing in this passed days, he asked himself

 

 “Could I be possible to like that kid?” he was shocked in his question. However, his heart thumped fast inside his chest. And he felt something inside his tummy moving.

 

"OMYGAD! I LIKE HIM!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter