Face to Face

Why won't you love me?

Zelo's P.O.V

"Lesly!" she turns around to face me. Her facial expression talked all on its own, showing she was completly and utterly shocked. 

"W-What are y-" I cut her off wanting to get straight to the point.

"Who was that guy...?" Lesly gave me a confused look. "You were watching me?" I stayed silent for a couple seconds but eventually talked. 

"Doesn't matter why i came. Tell me something" I boomed. I could tell my face was red. All i felt was a wave of jealousy and i couldn't stop.

Lesly's P.O.V

My mind was blank. Completly blank. Since when did Zelo care and why was he watching me. Wait if he was watching me then he saw...the kiss.

"Why should i tell you anything? You don't care" I said blankly. Zelo walked a few steps towards me, closing the gap between us until our chests were almost touching. 

"Lesly tell me now! Do you like that guy!?" He hissed causing me to flinch. I looked up in his eyes and saw nothing but anger.

"Why does it matter who i do or don't like! It's not like it's going to make an impact in your life." I yelled. The anger in Zelo's eyes grew and with no warning he grabbed my wait and puled me into him. 

I reacted quickly and moved my head to the side, preventing him from kissing me. Zelo kept trying to kiss me and all i would do was move my head and try and push him off of me. Luckily someone did that for me.

I look up and see Jonghyun in between me and Zelo.

"What is going on here?!" Jonghyun was confused about what was going on. If only he knew...

"Nothing" I mumbled. Jonghyun motioned me to go inside and i nodded. Before going inside i turned around and took a glimpse at Zelo. I shook my head and walked inside and into the living room. I could hear Jonghyun warning Zelo.

"Leave my sister alone. Go back in your car and drive away and don't come back" I heard silence and then the door opened revealing Jonghyun. He shut the door and walked towards me sitting down. All i did was stare at the floor.

"Lesly" Jonghyun called my name. I didn't answer. Jonghyun scooted closer and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Lesly, was that the guy that made you cry?" I didn't say anything but just turned around and dug my face into Jonghyun's chest. He wrapped both his arms around me and just held me while i cried and cried. 

I couldn't think straight. Zelo almost kissed me, the only question running through my head was ......why......

Jongup's P.O.V

I cleared my throat and she turned around. I didn't even give her a chance to speak all i did was yell, at the top of my lungs.

"WHO WAS THAT GUY?!" She looked at me surprised and then spoke. "Why do you care" she spoke softly almost to the point where i couldn't hear her. 

There was so many things rushing through my head, jealousy, anger......love....

My body overtook my mind and i grabbed Nicole and kissed her. 

Nicole's P.O.V

"Why do you care" i said. i don't even think it was loud enough for him to hear. I kept looking at the ground until Jongup grabbed my waist and pressed his lips on mine. 

The kiss wasn't gentle nor passionate, more forced than anything. I didn't move at first but then i used all my strength to push Jongup off of me.

"What....!" Was all i managed to get out. Without taking another look at Jongup, i turned around and ran inside. I closed the door behind me and sunk down to the floor, putting my head in between my knees. 

I just cried and cried until i felt a pair of hands on my knees i looked up and saw Minho kneeling down next to me. 

I tried to talk but he shushed me. "I saw everything and from the looks of it, it seems like that's the guy that hurt you" 

All i did was nod and hug him tight. At this point all i needed was my brother.

Himchan's P.O.V

I kissed her....I kissed her....Someone wake me up because i know this is a dream... I had to admit, i think i have feelings for Nicole. Her lips were so soft and....felt right when they were on mine.

I thought about it for a second and if i kissed Nicole then........Yongguk...I picked up my phone and called him. He picked up and answered in a tone of disbelief.

"Hello?" he said

"Yongguk did you....."

"Kiss her? Yes...." 

"Alright we need to meet up...now. Meet me at the coffee shop close to Nicole's house" i hung up and drove.

Yongguk's P.O.V

I hung up and drove towards the coffee shop Himchan told me. 

The entire drive there all i could think about was Lesly. She didn't fight back when i kissed her, her lips seemed like they were ment for me. 

I couldn't think of any other moment more perfect than that one. My hands around her waist, her lips on mine, I can't stop thinking about her. 

If it's not obvious enough i think i have feelings for her. Strong ones.

Narrator's P.O.V

Himchan arrived at the coffee shop not too long before Yongguk. When Yongguk finally arrived they both sat down while the silence among them was thick.

"Yongguk" "Himchan" they both spoke at the same time.

"You go first" Yongguk encouraged Himchan. 

"...Those guys that hurt both Nicole and Lesly....i just know they feel guilty. They will try and find a way to talk to them and that will not be good for them. We have to protect Nicole and Lesly no matter what"

Yongguk nods and leans back on his chair and Himchan lets out a heavy sigh.

They both sit up and say the same thing that could either be taken in a good way or ruin their relationships between the girls forever.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think i love her"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayyyummmm

Anyways guys zelo_junhong514 and i are so sorry for not updating. We will update from now on PROMISE.

Hope you like this chapter and dont forget to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

 

Oh and check out my new story called 'What Am I to You' I can't link it in here mostly cause im stupid and i don't know how but go to my profile and look for the story. (shintaenik18)

IT WOULD MEAN ALOT!!!!!!!

Alright Byyyyyye. Update soon!!!!

~shintaenik18

~zelojunhong18