2nd : Train Trips

Once They Are a Lover

             

 

“Ji~” she nudged his side slowly, but he was giving her no reaction. With his eyes closed pretended to sleep, with his poker-face contorted in pain from her brutal pokes on his waist. She continued her small, childish act while singing her Gee’s famous line playfully that she missed to witness his right-eye opened in a small slit to watch her deed with his smirk following closely.

He grabbed her fingers that were nudging his waist swiftly only to hear her gasping in shock, halting her to further with eyes completely in circles, looking up embarrassingly for that she was caught. “Don’t you have a song to sing?”

“Le-let me go.”

“Why should I? So that you could punch and poke me again?” he inwardly chuckled as he observed himself her cheeks to be rosy while biting off her lower lips with her forehead wrinkled so naturally out of shyness or maybe trying to think of a reason to rebuttal back and surely it was the latter. “I am not thinking over any thought on punching you, but thanks for the suggestion.”

And as he jerked one brow up as asking her to further explain, he got the answer, fully-in-action. He totally forgot that the girl in front of him was also a kid, and importantly she had two hands. So that’s explained how the others that seated with them in the same coach smiling and shaking their heads, overlooking and overheard off their small, immature bickering, as she kept herself in her ‘ahjumma’ laugh while playfully hitting him whereas he kept trying to squirm in his small space to get away from her hits.

Giving up, she pulled her both wrists out from his grips and crossed them on her laps, before bringing up her legs onto the seat, comfortably seating herself while leaning down her head on the window, showing him her full-back-view. And now, it was his turn. He gradually poked her side waist, “Taengoo, what’s wrong?” but all he got was silent. He watched her reflection on the mirror, only to see her eyes were closed and her face was calm.

“Are you sleeping?”, silent.

“You woke me up only for you to fall asleep next?”, snoring.

“Stop pretending, Kim Taeyeon-”, only to hear the snores much louder.

“HA you’re snoring isn’t that loud, usually~ ouch,” she smacked his chest ruthlessly, that sent him to rub his chest in circles, calming down her violence, “Oh my god Ji, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, I don’t intend to,” as she replaced his right hand with hers.

“That’s okay, what’s with that sudden silent?”

“Just wanna tease you,” that made her giggling like a little teenage girl. He rolled his eyes before pulling her in his arms. She then rested her head onto his chest, listening to his heart beating, “Is it still hurts?” and as she saw him shaking his head in response, she s out her arms around his waist whereas his right, was resting around her shoulder while another on her waist.

She then looked up from his chest and locking up their orbs together before pulling away her body a bit from him to peck him on his corner of the lips, which shocked him and earned herself an unexpected smirk, “I think you’d missed the spot?”

Rolling her eyes on him, she placed her palm onto his façade, “Sleep, another hour before we arrive in Chuncheon to watch the sunrise,” but she knew he was laughing behind her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

# i was supposed to drab for goodness sake but our GTae just wont let me.. once i started to write i cant stop myself -___-" so i decided this will no longer be a drabble set~ i'm gonna write still for sure but limited to 500-600wrds and no more ^^v

## and why Chuncheon? just because the lyrics say so..

### everything is fictional and i was writing based on their idols' life but i turned it a bit upside down as everyone's seemed to be okay with their relationship~ gosh i wish for this to be true.. where they're idols yet free and alive