1st : Kissing on The Street

Once They Are a Lover

     

Insa-dong was crowded, well like always as even on Chuseok this place still had some visitors, locals or not, so what more on that day, it wasn’t a holiday nor a public holiday, yet just a new different day, another weekend-night to be précised, with perfect night-view and weather. You could say that everyone’s there, ranged from the little children who were following the parents closely, straight to the elderly who were having a small-date by holding hands and smiling warmly to each other.

Even for our two idols who were strolling around like kids, they won’t let this once in a blue moon opportunity to be wasted easily as they were also there, among those crowds. Trying on the street-foods, playing cross-dressing and make-over over the small fashion stalls, hopping in and out of the boutiques near them, ignoring on those suspicious stares and glares they received from others, overlooking those smirks and beams the others gave in wary to them.

Getting annoyed over the whispers and gazes, the small, petite girl halted the boy’s steps, letting everyone to stop and fix their watch some more closely on her and him. She pulled down the cloth that covering her hair, letting it out and leisurely flown together with the breeze, soon gasps was heard louder now, here and there. He, whom already knew what she was doing, already had foreseen this even, gradually helping her to turn their both bodies to face each other.

The time was moving at a snail's pace, barely ticking, the crowds were jam-packed, gathering around and frozen, the world seemed much slower, almost stopping as them both started to lock their orbs to one another. He touched over her right cheek with his left that she gladly to lean in much closer, feeling in his warmth, and gradually she closed her both eyes as she saw his face coming closer. Starting with a simple peck, he kissed her, French-kissing her right then and there, among the crowds, by pulling her closer through her waist while she brought him deeper by his nape.

Both of them were no longer GDragon or Taeyeon, but simply being just the Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon, both clad in skinnies and colourful, graphic-tees, with Jiyong in his black, old motorcycle-jacket while Taeyeon was closed by her favourite, purple hoodie, no glamorous attire, no flamboyant make-up, no stage act, and they were surely bared and exposed, like usual. Simply Jiyong and Taeyeon, as they continued to march out the crowds like nothing had happened, with fingers interlocking and beams fixed on the facades, after he wordlessly pecked her both eyes and cheeks, her small, button-nose and finishing back on her lips, that mutually bringing a small, shy smile on her face, together with the natural-glossy redness on her cheeks.

Yup, just another night for our Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon, yet another night for both company’s PR teams to work their asses off on another, same story from the same person, le sighed.

 

 

 

 

# i promised to drab but i ended on a small-half-shot LoL so this is a good start, right?

## like what i said~ i'm in for some fluff and i might ended this faster than the sequel /get bricked/