Mirrors Part I

Parallel on the other side

 

'Aren't you somethin' to admire, cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find

Just know that I'm always parallell on the other side'

 

That song was playing  in the background in a cafe, in the tune selection personalize by Yuri herself, DJ'ing by Yuri's wife, Tiffany on selection of indie music to urban pop such as The Neighbourhood, Justin Timberlake, SNSD, & Taeyeons OST. As the tune keeps playing around the cafe, called "Pardise Cafe", near the beach in Cali, there stood a tall girl behind the counter hum to the tune of the song, as she was making espresso for customers. Everyday new customer comes in and regulars come around the same time, busy and calm times, nothing seems to amuse the tall girl nowadays. Loud kids from after school to bratty bunch of hooligans to mess around the store, but she cant do anything about it, however at times she gets hit on a lot from guys and guys. She's not please by them, most of the time they just want to get in her pants, she overhears bets and stupidity. Now the tall girl is Bi, by the way, its not because she's not into relationship, it's only because she withhelding her emotions inside and waiting for a day that she can confess to a girl and maybe go back to Seoul, only shes here in Cali with her two closest friends. The tall girl is formally accquainted to thes cafe's boss and manager, shes quite close with Yuri and Tiffany, now your wondering how shes looks, shes very pretty actually, she had offers from models agency sometimes, and scouts looking for her from Vogue, to Vanity Fairs, she had one magazine shot but that is as far as she goes, shes doesn't want to live a life of the luxury, she likes where she's at, her friends in Cali. Moving with them from Korea and open the place near the beach.

 

What's her name?

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung

 

              Today is just like any other day at the Paradise Cafe, but todays Saturday, a hot day. Sooyoung was serving customer's as usual, the bell rings again through the doorways, Tiffany greeted the customer and the customer smiled at her, Tiffany knew who the customer was, but decides to not to say her name because, she wants to play along with the customer order from last night meeting.

   "So....you're moving here in Cali with us?"

    "Yes..."

"How do you think she'll take it?"

   "I want to surprise her, after all these years.... my feelings hasn't change...."

"I think she'll be overjoyed to hear that, come by tomorrow at the Cafe"

  The girl who eye-smiled muffled a cute laughed, and the other girl, who was petite, was flustering on how she can prepare to meet her.

 

 

         Sooyoung was wiping the counter with a small cloth, she was kind hungry and luckily it was almost her break.

 "Sooyoung you can go out early if you want, I can hear your stomache growling from afar" The tanned girl said and laughed

 "tsch, alright hehe, Im just going to get my lunch and book and read at the balcony."

         Tiffany nudge the petite customer to follow Sooyoung, and she did, Yuri mouthed "Hwaiting!~'

                                       

 The petite girl, blushed.

 

 

        The tall girl walk to the stairs on the second floor and sat at the edge on the chair, reading her book while drinking her Americano with the side of muffin and some cake pop (Starbucks lol X3), she was too into the book and not paying attention to her surrounding only because that spot is her favorite quiet space that Yuri and Tiffany made for Soo, anyways while reading, a pair of arms sneakily snake around Sooyoung from behind, causing the tall girl surprise and jump alittle. Backhugging the tall girl with a tight grip, inhaling her scent, that the petite girl missed so much.

    "I miss you Sooyoungie..."

           Just. That. That voice Sooyoung missed so much after all these years, after college, after highschool, after childhood, after everything, she yearn for that voice again she missed, she knows that voice well enough.

    "Sunny...."

        

        Sooyoung turn around and saw the petite blonde that hasn't change a bit, who was still cute as ever, was bawling her eyes out because she missed the tall girl so much, on the other hand Sooyoung just took a moment to let it go through her head that Sunny is now infront of her. Shes overjoyed and happy, she couldn't contain her feels so she hug Sunny tightly.

          Sunny held tightly back at Sooyoung.

 

          Before Sunny kissed Sooyoung, she said something that made the tall girl blush

 

                 "I love you Sooyoungie" 

                      "I love you too, Soonkyu"

 

...

...

                 "YAH YOUR BREAK IS OVER SOO GET BACK TO YOUR PLACE, THERE IS A LONG LINE UP HERE. SUNNY YOUR HIRED NOW HELP" said the mushroom who was getting pull back by Yuri

            "YAH YAH YAH I GOT IT" Sooyoung clinged on to Sunny smothering her with endless kissess whereas Sunny was red as a tomato

 Soosun didnt care that they were caught in the act, Yulti was busy with the customer and the day goes on~ now with a extra family at the

Paradise Cafe~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/This song was playing til the Sunset/

Here we go back, this is the moment

Tonight is the night, we’ll fight 'til it’s over

So we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold us

Like the ceiling can’t hold us

Here we go back, this is the moment

Tonight is the night, we’ll fight 'til it’s over

So we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold us

Like the ceiling can’t hold us

_____________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

Subscribe and Comment, your thoughts is needed :DDD

If you want I can write a sequel to Yulti, of how they started, maybe a new fic or a multi shot for this story.

OuO ONLY IF YOU WANT. xD

Ps..I turn it into a fic xD or twoshot if you want. but more comments and i proabably continue this :DD