Chapter 1

Can't Forget

3 years ago...

" Where's MinJi?! She's being late! Said ChaeRin. She quicked called MinJi. "Yo!" Her voice at the end of the line. " Hey! You know what time is now? I'm getting angry!".     

" ChaeRin-ah, just relax! Is not that I'm always getting late. After all, we're not going to school anyway, it just tuition!" Replied MinJi. " Whatever! Hurry!" And she off her phone.

30 minutes later...

" Sorry, I'm late! " MinJi apologized. I'm only looked at her. " Hurry, we're late " She pulled her into the class. I looked around, but I'm more focused on the next class. The class was start. " It's fun that,the wall is sliding door, so I can look on the next class." ChaeRin said to herself. " Em, are you looking at the next class or, that teacher at the class? I've been staring at you in quite sometimes!" Teased MinJi.

I'm started to laughing, also MinJi, and she lend me her phone. " MinJi-ya, I know that your phone is sophisicated than mine but please, no need to show at me!" She yelled at MinJi. " No is not, I challenge you to sneak out and take a picture of him. If you got the picture I buy you some, but if you didn't get that, you have to buy me some." MinJi challenging ChaeRin.

" Eotteohkke?! It's been many time that I have to take a picture of him but failed! , I have to spend MinJi something! Wait! I saw that boy suddenly woke up from his sit and whispered something with him. He stare  and smiled at me, I quickly look away. MinJi is laughing at me. " Eomo! so shy!" MinJi again.

"ChaeRin-ah let's go I buy you some food. Aigoo, your face is ugly!" MinJi persuade her. Suddenly, a boy just approached them and gave ChaeRin a peice of paper. MinJi shrugged and ChaeRin open that paper, ang written:

" The teacher at the next class want to get acquianted with the girl who sneak out  take my picture, could I? I'm HeeChul."

ChaeRin was smiled after she reading it, and she looked at HeeChul who was watching them from distance. They smiled, together. Since the incidence, both of them more close.

5 month later...

" Damn I getting bored today, I should ask MinJi out." ChaeRin take her phone and call MinJi. " Yo!" MinJi voice came out. " MinJi-ah, let's go to the park. I'll buy you ice cream!"

" Sorry, I'm busy right now."

" Wait, didn't you just say about your cousin want to come hear?" ChaeRin ask her. Again. " Owh.. maybe next time. Bye!" Minji off her phone. Well, looks like Chaerin have to walk alone at the park.

ChaeRin walked in the shopping mall. She was down weaved in the boutique cloth store but it does'nt impressed for her. Instead, I only focused on a very friendly couple. Without realizing it, she was already in front of them, apperantly is MinJi and HeeChul!

She looked at them interchangeably. " Congratz to you..." ChaeRin say and left.Her tears stopped as a hand just pull her and force her to looked back. HeeChul... a man that finally make me love him but not. " ChaeRin-ah, listen our explaination!" MinJi ask her as she approached. " There's nothing to be explained! Congratz MinJi, HeeChul..." she leave them. Since that day, she didn't call them.

5 weeks later...

 It's been 5 weeks in a row that ChaeRin didn't call MinJi. "Ding dong." Pressed the bell. " Maybe appa's friend." Think ChaeRin. But, suddenly someone knoked her door room. " ChaeRin-ah, your friends is hear! You treat them ok! Me and your appa want to go out." She said. " Ah ah, arasseo!"

" Who is it?" She said while she go downstairs. Her stepped was stop when she saw HeeChul and MinJi at her living room. " Hi!" HeeChul said. " Em.. sit down. What it is?" Ask ChaeRin that who is cold now. " Hey, idiot you still angry with us because of 5 weeks ago?! I'm asking you if you still remember about my cousin? MinJi ask her. ChaeRin only nodded." This is my cousin!  " MinJi said and punched HeeChul shoulder. " He persuade me to find a birhtday present for you on that day. I can't believe it will be like this." Explained MinJi and put a small box on the table.

" Actually, MinJi always said about you with me. Also she help me to get a job at your tuition place so that I can know you. It's true MinJi, after 5 month I know you, my heart was interested by you. And the other word is I love you ChaeRin." Cleared HeeChul. ChaeRin's freeze. " So my decision, I want to engaged with you, ChaeRin! I know we still young but it doesn't matter right!" HeeChul take the small box and opened it. It's a ring. " But.."

" Your mom and dad already agree." HeeChul was fast that he can read ChaeRin's mind. MinJi only laugh and HeeChil just smiled. " Hey, you didn't done yet! What you don't wanna marry with him? MinJi voice just stop from my daydreaming. " Gomawo, chingu-ya!"

"Wae?" MinJi face was surprised. " Because of you, I can meet HeeChul." She said and smiled.

Yeah, my love to MinJi and HeeChul will become one.

so how was my story? I know there a little bit of mistake for my grammar. hope you understand. if not.... i don't know. enjoy~