Kiss???

That Man (a KyuYoung story)

 

Chapter 4: Kiss???

 

 

Lunch hour has arrived, so Sooyoung decided to go to the cafeteria with her counterpart, Victoria. But just as both wanted to go, a beautiful, tall and slim woman smiled to them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." she said, smiling sweetly. Victoria Sooyoung and bow their heads. 

"Annyeonghasimnida. Can I help you?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Is Kyuhyun in his room?" she asked, pointing to the room Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu? Ah, do you mean Mr.Kyuhyun?" 

"Ne." she nodded. 

"He's in there. Do you have an appointment? "Do I need to tell him that you come?"?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ah, annieyo. I'm his friend so I just go straight into the room. Khamsahimnida ...." she hung his words. 

"Choi Sooyoung-imnida." Sooyoung bowed again. 

"Ne. Khamsahimnida, Choi Sooyoung-ssi." she smiled warmly and then came into the room Kyuhyun. 

"Who's that girl? She's so beautiful." Sooyoung mumble. 

"She's Seo Joohyun, a friend of Mr. Kyuhyun and Ms. Im." Victoria replied.

"Chinja? I think Ms. Im is his only friend but seems like has many beautiful women friends." Sooyoung nodded his head. 

"But according to what I heard they were not too close. Miss Seohyun ..." 

"Seohyun?" Sooyoung's question interrupted Victoria. 

"Seohyun is the nickname of that woman." clear Victoria, Sooyoung nodded. "According to what I heard, Mr. Kyuhyun isn't really close to miss Seohyun, she also rarely come here." Victoria continued. Sooyoung nodded. 

Weird, I thought she was his lover but in fact they aren't even close. Whoa, that spoiled brat must be so lucky for having many hot girls around him.

 

* * * *

 

"Kyuhyun-ah." Seohyun called when she was already there in the room. 

"Oh? Seohyun-ah .. How did you get here?" Kyuhyun rose from his chair and approached Seohyun. 

"I happened to have business around here so I stopped. Did you have lunch?" Seohyun asked. 

"Not yet. You?" Kyuhyun asked, Seohyun shook his head. 

"Then I think we should have one." Kyuhyun said. Seohyun nodded and smiled broadly. 

After taking his coat and car key, Kyuhyun and Seohyun out of the room.

"Sooyoung-ssi, I'm going to have lunch out there so make sure you take every songle message for me, understand?" Kyuhyun said to Sooyoung as wore his coat.

"Yes, Sir. Absolutely." Sooyoung noded.

"Have a nice day, Sooyoung-ssi." Seohyun tapped Sooyoung's hand then smiled sweetly to her. Sooyoung gasped but then she smiled back at her.

"You know her too?" Kyuhyun asked when they're in the lift.

"Who?"

"That girl, Sooyoung. You know her too?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.

"This is our first meet. Why? Is she someone I knew?" Seohyun asked him back.

"Eh? Not... nothing."

 

* * * *

 

 

"She's so beautiful, friendly and has such a warm heart. Why in the world she and Ms. Im want to be friend with a jerk like him?" Sooyuong said frustatedly to Victoria when they're already in cafetaria.

"Well... you know, he's handsome, smart, rich..."

"Don't say you like him!" Sooyoung gave a dirty glare to Victoria.

"What? Is that a sin? You'll fall for him if you're normal and I'm surely one of them." Victoria's lips curved and she started daydreaming. Sooyoung just could shook her head and ate her meals.

"Noona!" a guy's voice calling.Victoria and Sooyoung looked around to find the source of the noise.

"Changmin-ah!" Victoria waved her hand toward the tall man who was smiling broadly.

"When were you coming home?" Victoria asked the tall man who's now sitting in between them.

"Yesterday. Whoa, just a week I don't see you and you're more beautiful now." he said. Victoria laughed loud as she pinched his cheek.

"And this is...." Changmin looked toward Sooyoung.

"Ah, this is Sooyoung. She's Mr. Kyuhyun's new secretary." Victoria introduced Sooyoung to him.

"Annyeonghaeyo, Choi Soooyung-imnida." Sooyoung smiled at him. The guy named Changmin just stoned when Sooyoung smiled at him.

"Changmin-ah!" Victoria hit his shoulder. "Are you going to ignore her?"

"Ehm, sorry.. my bad. I'm Shim Changmin." Changmin replied. "But wait! What happened to Jessica if you're Mr. Kyu's new secretary?" Changmin asked.

"She got fired 3 days ago. She's the replacement and also Ms. Im's ex-employee." Victoria told him.

"Aahh~" Changmin noded. "I hope we'll get along together, Sooyoung-ssi."

"Sure."

* * * *

 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun as he held the menu.

"Ehm... Salad." Seohyun answered.

"Salad? Just salad for a lunch?" Kyuhyun rose his eyebrows.

"Yes. Salad and mineral water, please." Seohyun closed the menu and gave it to the waitress.

"I take lasagna." Kyuhyun did the same thing.

"So, are you not going to starve to only eat a salad?" Kyuhyun asked the girl. 

"I'm in a diet program." Seohyun smile.

"Yoona never thought for a diet." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Sorry?"

"I said Yoona never thought for a diet. She always ate what she wanted and she didn't care how much food she ate." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh, re...really?"

"You're her friend, you should know that." Kyuhyun said sarcastically. Seohyun only silent to hear Kyuhyun's words which hurt her feelings a little.

"I suggest you to not restrict the foods you eat. Men don't like women that skinny and unhealthy." he said again. Seohyun just give a small smile at Kyuhyun.

 

* * * *

 

"Whoa, you ate a lot, Sooyoung-ssi." Changmin said in admired tone.

"Well, I'm the shiksin in my family." Sooyoung said proudly.

"It's weird how you're not gained weight after ate that much food." Victoria envy her.

"It's just my face would swollen but my body is fine so I can eat as much as I want to."

"Same here! I also ate a lot!" Changmin cheered happily.

"You guys have something common with, that's great since I should take control of my appetite!" Victoria sounded depressed. Changmin and Sooyoung just laughed to hear Victoria's word.

 

---------------------

 

"So, is he your boyfriend, onnie?" Sooyoung said to Victoria when they had finished lunch and decided to took a little walk for some fresh air.

"Who? Changmin?" Victoria ask back. Sooyoung nodded and looked at her seriously.

"Hahaha ~ Sooyoung-ah, did you not hear him call me 'noona' just now? He was just a coincidence hoobae that close to me, not my boyfriend." Victoria explained to her. "Wait! Are you jealous?"

"What? Of course not!" Sooyoung denied and shook her head as Victoria laughed hard at her.

"Onnie, stop it seriously!" Sooyoung hit her.

"Oh my GOD! Look!" Victoria pointed a silver sedan car which contained man and woman who were kissing.

"Is that... Mr. Kyuhyun?" Sooyoung said to Victoria.

 

* * * *

 

"I guess I should just take you home." Kyuhyun said as he opened the car door for Seohyun.

"I want to go back to your office. I and Yoona had promised to meet there." Seohyun answered after Kyuhyun got in the car.

"Ah, chinja? Is there a problem?"

"Annyi, we just want to meet."

After that they didn't talk to each other along the journey. Seohyun several times tried to glance at Kyuhyun but he only looked ahead and concentrate on driving. Seohyun sighed because Kyuhyun was really not paying attention to him.

After about half an hour on the journey they finally arrived in front of Kyuhyun's office.

"Kyuhyu-ah ..." Seohyun call.

"Ehm?"

"I ... I ..." Seohyun looked nervous.

"What? Seohyun-ah, are you sick? You're sweating." Kyuhyun took the handkerchief from his pocket and wiping Seohyun's sweaty face. Seohyun held Kyuhyun's hand and looked at the man's face gently. "Saranghae." she said.

"What?" Kyuhyun could not say more but Seohyun pulled Kyuhyun's face at hers and kissed him.

 

 

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ 

 

Hi guys, another update from me.
Hope you guys enjoy it :D