School

My Love , Bbomi [ edit ]

 

Early in the morning , the rays of the sun flashed to Bomi's fair face and the annoying sound of her alarm clock make her wake up from her sleep. She get up from her bed quickly and went to the bathroom to take shower. After a few minutes , she went out from the bathroom and started preparing .

She wore her school uniform , comb her hair and check herself using the full leght mirror in her room . Then someone knocked her door , " Come in " .

                                                                 T1fgK1XcVcXXaxhdUU_014306.jpg

" Your breakfast is ready , miss " a maid came in and said to Bomi politely while smiling .

" Okay , wait a minute . You can go now " Bomi said as she put her books in her bag and went out from her room to the dining table downstair .

Bomi greeted her mom but then she realized that her father is not there . "Where's father ?" she asked . "He went to the office earlier because of urgent meeting " Mrs Yoon answered .

Bomi sighed heavily . Its already third times since her father went to work early and let her eat breakfast alone . After done eating , she went out from her mansion and her personal driver sent her off to her school .

"We are here"   Mr Kang , the driver informed . Bomi get out from the car and fixed her dress gently . Then she walked calmly to her group usual spot under the shaddy tree . Eunji was the first one who hugged Bomi as soon as she come toward them .

Chorong waved her hand , " Good morning " . Bomi smiled and greeted back . She sat on the bench , leaned her head on Chorong's shoulder and tried to take a nap .

                                                                                       

                                                                                            * * *                                          

 

 Bomi and Eunji get in their class and sat on their place while Chorong get in her class next door . Bomi opened her book because her teacher , Mr Choi already came into her class to start his lesson .

" Based on the Third Law of Motion , what is Newton State ? Any ideas ? " Mr Choi asked . Silence filled the class but then Bomi got an idea so she raised her hand up .

" Newton's third law states that for every action , there is always an equal and opposite reaction . One object serves as the sources of the action force and the other acts as a source of the reaction force " she explained .

Mr Choi smiled proudly , " Very well said , Bomi " . Some students suprised . Mr Choi's lesson is over . Now is Music Class so pupils make their way to Music Room on the second level .

" Next month , we were going to have a singing show . In every class , they were going to show their own talent but we  were just going to select some student to perform . I hope everyone will be ready "

" Yes teacher " they said in unison. Then the school bell rang which mean recess time . Bomi and Eunji went to the cafeteria and met Chorong there .

They bought their meals together and eat it in one corner that can get most of the aircond breeze . " Unnie , lets go shopping after school ended " , Bomi suggested while sipping her fresh orange. 

" Oh , let's go . I have something to buy too" Eunji said and looked at Chorong who was eating her noodle deliciously .

Chorong nodded her head and continued eating . As usual , Chorong will never talk when she eat and will talk after done eating . Bomi smiled and eat too as well as Eunji .

Day passed quickly by times . Its already home time . Snowy changed their uniform into casual dress in changing room at their school and get in Chorong's gray sport car .

Bomi sat at the passenger seat while Eunji sat at the back as she likes to sit alone . They put on their seatbelt and Chorong started her car's engine .

Chorong drove her car out of the school's gate and make her way to the shopping Mall at Gangnam . They chat to fill their empty car in the car .

"Bomi ah , turn on the radio"  Eunji ordered Bomi using her cute Busan satoori . "Arraso" Bomi answered using satoori too to tease Eunji .  

neol gajigo sipeo na hot hot hot , jigeum nae gyeote wa jullae cold cold cold , geu chagaun nunbichi sirheo ,wae naega sirheo hot & cold ,hot & cold , hot & cold , hot & cold ~

" Oh Jewelry's song " Chorong said while singing the song and raised up the volume . They sang the song together until arrived in front of one shopping mall .

They separated into two . Eunji shop alone while Chorong shop with Bomi . Eunji get into an accecories shop . On the other side , Chorong and Bomi get in one boutique shop named Muréni there .

" Unnie , this is pretty right ? "  Bomi asked while showing one short dress to Chorong . " Oh , try it" Chorong asked Bomi to try it in the dressing room .

After done try it , she went out . Chorong gave a thumb up , saying that the dress is pretty so Bomi gave it to the worker and pay for it .

Chorong and her went out from the boutique and go to a restaurant to eat lunch . They met Eunji there and ordered for lunch . Suddenly , Chorong's phone rang .

Chorong looked at the caller ID and it showed ' Minhwan ' , her cousin . Chorong frowned , thinking for what did Minhwan call her for .

" Chorong noona "  Minhwan said to Chorong . 

"Oh wae ? "  Chorong asked back . " I will stay at your house starting from tommorow "  Minhwan said happily .

Chorong face became red , can't believes what she just heard from her cousin . He is going to live in her house ? For what ? How long ? What happen ? Many question popped out in Chorong's brain .

Bomi and Eunji looked at her weirdly . Chorong looks like she want to say something but just one word out from her mouse now that make all people stared at her  .

" MWOHHH ? "