Chapter 1 ~

The summer Camp

Chapter 1

 

As the bus is moving, I stare blankly at the the window. Maybe you ask me why do I stare at the window like an idiot, Well, because I like to see the birds chirping, rain drops, sun shining, and others. 

Today, Me and My younger brother, Taemin, are going to a camp, maybe you can call it summer camp. People said, the camp is fun. But, i don't like that such things. I like staying in my room, reading, or doing something useful. (like maybe singing? ;D)

"Taemin ah, could we just... Go home?" I ask, pleasing. I hate those such things. I hate dirts. I love reading, and I'm also a type of a perfectionist person. 

"ania hyung, we have our agreement already" Right. I should've said no. Why would I even agree on his stupid agreement? He told me that he will buy me chickens today, but I know it's only lies. Aissh.

A tall guy stand up. He's holding a speaker in his right hand, and a mic in his left hand. He use the summer camp's uniform too. Same like me. I wonder who is this guy, is he the guard? Or something else?

"Okay everybody! Let's dance!!" The music roars through the air. I hate crowded place! My ears hurt as the music got bigger and bigger. Even Taemin is dancing with his bestfriend, Key. All of the students dance except me. 

Suddenly the music turns into ballad. Everybody stops dancing and sits nicely. The guy starts singing Christina Perri's A thousand years. I could admit that the guy's voice is good. even tough his face looks like dinosaur.

After the song ends, the students clap their hands loudly. I also calp my hands in amazement, his voice sounds so good. He could be an artist in future.

"Hey Nerdy guy!!" Nobody reacts. 

"hey you!!" He points at me, Of course I reacts.

"Excuse me? yes?"

"Sing with me"

Mwo?!