Second

Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, mworagoyo?” I greeted Teukie hyung who was on the balcony of the apartment. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes looked back at the sky.

“Yesung-ah, if I was not there. Lead our brother properly. Arrachi?”

“Mwoya? You think where are you going? You're just going to leave the army for 2 years, not for forever.” I began emotions if Teuki hyung started talking as if he will be die.

“The army was only 2 years, and no one knows what is going to happen.”

“Hyung, after your service finish, you will back here. Back to your family. Youvare not going anywhere.” He just responded with a smile.

“Yesung-ah, you know that nothing is eternal in this world? include Super Junior.”

“Ne, I know that. that will definitely happen, but not for this time.”

“I still have a schedule, how about you?” Teuki hyung quickly change the topic of our conversation.

“Ne, I have to leave for musical drama practice.”

“Then, we go together. You bring your own car?”

“Ne. Waeyo?”

“I'm not in the mood to bring my own car.”

I run the car in low speed because we were still in the basement of the building.

“Yesung-ah, cheosimhae!” Teuki hyung told before I will be drove my car in the streets of Seoul.

Not know what happened, my ears suddenly heard the sound of a loud car horn and a loud voice Teuki hyung in my ear at the same time.

“Yesung-ah, watch out!!” Teuki hyung shouted before I really feel the pain in my whole body. A screech of car tires and the road friction audible in my ears. But when it too I feel the warm embrace of our angel without wings. Leeteuk hyung.

He keeps protect me by hugging me very tightly. Our car rolled over on a pretty quiet street at the time. Finally, the horrible noises stopped, I opened my eyes that had been closed it because of fear. The first I saw was Teuki hyung. He hugged me but his eyes closed.

“Hyung, ireona!” I got up and hold Teuki hyungs head on my thigh. “Hyung, ireona!” I kept screaming like a madman.  Blood from the head Teuki hyung keeps wetting my hands. But Teuki hyung does not go unconscious. His eyes were closed as if sealed glue. “ANDWAE!” I scream loud as if the entire load of the heart will come out after I did it.

The shadow of a smile Teuki hyung instantly around in my head. Angel smile that always fill my days so far. The smile that always gives us the strength to live each endless schedule of activities.

 “Yesung-ah, if I was not there. Lead o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter