Mustache?

My Heart Will Go On

 

Nam Woo Hyun followed  you

I was checking my twitter and found out that Woohyun sunbaenim followed me? I opened his profile to check if it was the real him or not. Soon I knew that was really Woohyun sunbae, I followed him back of course. He didn’t mention me for follow back, I didn’t mind it. However we’ve know each other since Birth of Family filming in 2011. Moreover we were neighbor, as you know Apink and Infinite lived in the same building, Mangwondong family.

 

“Eunji-ah! Woohyun sunbae followed me! Look!” I showed my cellphone to Eunji. We had no schedule so my girls and I spent all day at dorm.

“Whoaaah! Eonni chukhahae! Hahahaha” Eunji sat next to on the couch as grabbed my cellphone.

“What chukhahae? Heol.”

“Geunyang.” Eunji shruged.

'Wait, Woohyun sunbae followed me for real!' My mind kept questioning about my own feeling. What was the big deal anyway? Following each others on twitter isn't that spectacular or what, just like Eunji and Hoya.

But it felt more.... more.... more.... I had no idea. It just felt different.  

As we know that Hoya and Eunji getting closer because of Reply 1997. Among the Infinite members, Hoya and Sunggyu oppa are the closest to us.

Since Sunggyu oppa is the leader, he always greets APink members when we meet in a music program and even in our apartment area. He's a nice neighbor afterall. 

But Woohyun sunbae? We've never talked to each other directly to be honest, we've once greeted and bowed to each other, that's all.

 

~~~

 

“Chorong eonni! Come here!”.

“Waeeee?” I crawled to Eunji’s bed.

“Look at this! Look at this!!!!” Eunji sounded so excited as I saw her laptop screen.

“wulongfeels.tumblr.com? hahahahah. Daebakida.”

“More than daebak eonni! That’s why I told you chukhahae yesterday. WooRong ship is now sailing.” Eunji giggled to her own words.

“Jung Hyerim, he just followed me on twitter. That’s all!” I rolled eyes.

She elbowed me, “Ah who knows eonni? You like him, don’t you? He’s cute!”

“Well who doesn’t like Nam Woohyun? But let’s just be real, Hyerim-ah.”

I tried to be calm in front Eunji, in fact I was so excited seeing that page of WooRong. WooRong shippers are really that many? Hihihihi.

 

 

It’s summer now. Mario oppa, our agency mate along with Huh Gak oppa, had a new MV project for this summer. It was Mayday MV. Huh Gak oppa and APink to be featured in the MV.

“We’ll have a trip to a beach for Mayday MV” our CEO-nim announced.

"Whoaa really?" Hayoungie was excited.

"We should prepare now! Kyaaaa!" "It's gonna be fun!" Namjoo and Bomi jumped.

"Summer summer" Yookyung was excited calmly. Keke. 

"Eundi eonni can't join us." Naeun sighed.

Unfortunately we couldn't go as 7 because Eunji was busy with her drama filming, Reply 1997.

 

~~~

 

We spent all day long in filming location. We even took some photos in a tent. I thought I was gonna upload a selca on twitter to tease Pandas. Hihihi.

 

@Apinkpcr: Took a selca with Mario oppa while filming Mayday MV! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@wowwh: You two are look alike, just Mario hyung’s mustache makes it different =_= hahah RT @Apinkpcr: Took a selca with Mario oppa while filming Mayday MV! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What? Woohyun sunbae Rted my tweet? and his comment…. Ugh what did he mean Mario oppa and I are look alike?' I frowned.

 

Hhohohoho~ What's wrong with Namgrease? Did he mock Chorong or something?

Leave your comment to let me know and improve my writing~~~ ㅠㅠ

Please aniticipate the next chapter!!