Myung Soo's POV

Falling for a Thief

Myung Soo's POV:

So I was just standing there waiting for my friend Sung Yeol when suddenly someone bumped on me out of nowhere. I turned around and saw a girl bowing and apologizing. She seems to be the same age as me. When I was about to say something to her. The idiotic friend of mine Sung Yeol came running into me and shouted.

" L! I'm sorry for being late!"

I was gonna say something again when she suddenly cut me by saying.

"Where is that freaking erted thief!!!" 

But when she saw that the person she was referring to wasn't here she bowed and quickly apologize again. I told her not to worry and introduced myself.

"By the way I'm Kim Myung Soo. Aren't you the police officer Hwang Min Ah?"

"Uh...... Yeah, nice meeting you Myung Soo-ssi. I'm Hwang Min Ah." she said akwardly. 

Bingo! So it's really her. I decided to invite her and her friend to drink some coffee with us.

***

When we arrived at the cafe we ordered our drinks and chatted for a while. Then she suddenly brought the topic about what had happened yesterday night. 

"So do you happen to know me because of the news this morning?" she said.

"Ummm...... Well yeah, but I also knew you since I kinda admire you." I said to her giving her one of my expensive smiles.

"Oh. Really?" she said blushing a bit. I somehow find it cute.

"Yeah."

"Hahahaha! You don't know this dude. He really admires you. I don't know why but when there's something related to you he would always pay attention to it." 

Nice going Sung Yeol. Now she thinks I'm a total creep. If you only knew why I know all those things about her. I think you'd really hate me. 

"Cut it!" I told him while blushing a bit.

"Really?! Well thank you. It really doesn't bother me."

"So tell me...... The reason you suddenly shouted when you heard him saying L is about what happened yesterday night? Am I right?"

***

So you guys enjoying it so far?

In the next chapter I'll reveal why she's so mad with L. So please wait patiently.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like it.