The Beginning

Falling for a Thief

Your POV:

Hello, I'm Hwang Min Ah, I'm currently in my day off walking around the city with my best friend, Lee Hye Yun. It's really uncomfortable walking around since yesterdays accident. I'm actually trying to control myself from exploding here since I'm with my friend and I'll just embarass myself. 

Well we were just walking when suddenly I bumped into someone.

" Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." I said while bowing to the person that I bumped into.

"No worries I shou-" he was saying until someone cut him by shouting, "L!! I'm sorry for being late!" said the stranger.

I was surprised by the name and shouted, "Where is that freaking erted thief!!!" And when I realize he wasn't there I got kind-...... really embarassed. Then I said while bowing.... again, "Oh, I'm sorry for shouting nonsense." 

"Haha... No worries." he told me. I had lifted my head and just then saw a really angelic smile from that guy.

"By the way I'm Kim Myung Soo. Aren't you that police officer Hwang Min Ah?" he told me still with that angelic smile of his.

"Uh.... Yeah, nice meeting you Myung Soo- ssi. I'm Hwang Min Ah." I told him akwardly. Maybe he had read the newspaper or watch the news this morning so that's why he nows me. And then Hye Yun suddenly talked. "Oh! I'm so sorry for my friends behaviour. It's just she's kinda mad at someone for what happend yesterday night."

"Hahahaha. I already said no worries so don't be that preoccupied. So why won't you hang out with us, drink a little bit of coffee ann let's talk. As I already said I'm Kim Myung Soo and he's my friend Lee Sung Yeol. Maybe you'll got along well. So would you mind hanging out with us?"

"Yeah, sure. Min Ah we should go don't you think as an apology?" said Hye Yun. 

"S-sure I don't really care." 

"So it's all set. Let's go!" the three of them shouted.

***

Yay! I finished the first chapter. ^^ Are you liking where it's going guys? Please comment below if you think it's going well or is it going bad. I'm gonna try to do a double update today. So please enjoy it!! ^^

(By the way I changed my way of writing. I hope it doesn't bother you.)

Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you like it.