Chapter 3

Alone In The World

You stared at the school.

You really, really, REally, REALLY, didn't want to go in. *I just know that Mr. Smiles is going to annoy me today.*

When the bell rang you had no choice but to go in.

Everyone was looking at you again but you didn't care. You just popped a bubble with your gum and continued walking.

A whole bunch of girls screamed and rushed passed you. You were startled and got bumped into the lockers. Curious, you looked and saw 14 guys come in.*Oh....them.* Uninterested you continued walking.

*3....3....4....1* You entered your combination and opened it only to get splattered all over with paint. You signed and grabbed your books. A handkerchief appeared in your face and you took a step back. You expected Mr. Smiles but it was someone else. He was slightly chubby but had the cutest curly hair.

You gingerly took it and bowed your head slightly, wiping your face and hands. He just smiled at you.*Creepy.* You handed it back to him and he just shook his head with a smile and walked away.

You titled your head to the side. "Shindong.Super sweet." Kibum told you.

You looked up at him and walked away, going to english class.

"Aigoo! There she is!"

"How dare the new girl, a foreigner at that, hang out with the kingkas!"

One stuck their foot out and you jumped over it. Giving her a glare as you passed by. You dropped your bag on your missing partners side and leaned back.

"She even gets to sit next to the kingka and doesn't even realise it."

Kibum Just pities her. Being foreign and can't speak Korean."

That last comment made you frown. You didn't like pity.*Is that why he's spending time with me? Because I have no friends here?*You softened but still disliked pity.

A few girls squealed again and  you just plugged you ears and laid your head down.

"One of the kingkas!"

"He never comes to class!"

You heard a shuffled beside you and looked up. You saw a curly head and glare directed towards you. You blinked and laid your head back down.

The person shoved your book bag and sat beside you.

*Was the heck?*

"KyuHyun! How can he sit next to her!"

*Was this that Lau kid?*

"That's not even his seat!"

"How can you choose to sit next to her!"

*Or not.* The two of you ignored them and leaned back when the teacher entered.

"Ah! Kyuhyun! It's nice to see you actually attending class. Although, I would prefer you be in your own seat."

"I like this one." He mumbled and yawned.

You shot him a glare and the teacher just sighed. "Very well."

He then began teaching class. You're head leaned forward as you fell asleep.

Kyuhyun looked at you and smirked and casually laid your head on his shoulder.

The girls immediately protested and he just smiled a teasing smile.

When the bell rang you jerked up, not even realising how you slept and rushed out. Kyuhyun watched as you fled. He looked at henry's family name and sighed. He missed the Canadian.

With another sighed he got up and went outside to sleep.

You were sitting in math class, Rotating your neck. *I must have fallen asleep.*

"Hey!" Kibum brightly greeted you.

You groaned and let your head fall on the table.

"You really don't like me do you?" He asked.

You looked up and his lips were pushed to one side. You opened your mouth to answer him but the teacher walked in just then.

*Aigoo. I almost heard her voice.* Kibum signed and started talking notes for you.

Kibum noticed how you watched the teacher write the problem with a confused expression in you face.

"Are you...bad at math?"He asked. You glanced at him and looked away.*I take that as a yes.*

Class ended quickly and you tried to escape before taken to the kingka's table.You quickly figured out who the kingkas were. It wasn't exactly, difficult. Everyone disliked you and some one splattered paint all over you because you were 'hanging out' with Kibum. More like, he was stalking you.

"Ani!"Come on!" Kibum grabbed your wrist and pushed you at the table and ordered you to sit while he got good.

You were sitting across from four of the guys. One was Siwon and the other Heechul. The other two you didn't know. One looks creepy while the other seemed expressionless.

"~~~~This is Yesung." Heechul pointed to the creep one, "And this is Leeteuk, our leader." He didn't look at you.

*I think me and him will get along just fine,* You thought and nodded to Heechul.

"Why don't you learn Korean? It will make your life here easier." Heechul noted.

You shrugged.

Kibum appeared then with chow mein.

"Eat up!" He encouraged and you just rolled your eyes.

"What happened to you?" Heechul asked, eyeing your clothes.

"She got hit by paint." Kibum answered.

"Why?"

Just then the rest of them appeared, Being loud and laughing. The noise bothered you and you wanted to leave.

Without touching your food you stood up. They all gave you a questioning look and you just ignored it and walked away.

*I don't understand why she doesn't talk to us.* Kibum thought. He stood to go after you but Donghae stopped him. "Just let her go. I'm sure she'd prefer to be alone." Kibum nodded and just started eating. He glanced at your uneaten noodles and sighed.*She's going to be hungry later.*

You were sitting on the grass leaning against a tree. For some reason their happy autmosphere bothered you. It's didn't seem....right for you. *I've never been happy here in korea ever since I arrived. And it's all because of that incident*

A tear fell down your cheek and you angrily brushed it away and stood up. You started walking back to the house you were staying. Ignoring the fact that school wasn't over.

~~~~~~~~~

That night a plane arrived in Korea.

Someone who hasn't been here in years finally came back. He was happy to be here. And could see his friends again in a few days.