Criminal 1505

Criminal 1505

9th April 2013. 2:00 A.M.

 

After the interrogation of Victim Tiffany, Sergeant Jessica brought Criminal Sunny into the room. Criminal Sunny’s hands were tied together with my plastic handcuffs in order to prevent her from committing other unlawful acts. Sergeant Jessica seated C.S. on the chair in front of me (Investigator TaeYeon).

Interrogation of Criminal Sunny starts.

 

Investigator TaeYeon: Let’s begin. Sunny, do you know why you are here this morning?

Criminal Sunny: No… ?? I’m sleey. What the hell is this?

I.T.: Do you not realize what took place on the night of April 7th?

C.S.: What happened? A lot of things happened yesterday. Oh, the concert?

I.T.: Yes, the concert. Something happened during the concert. There are even many fancams of the event.

C.S.: What event? How come I didn’t know you guys were holding a special event?!

I.T.: Noooo, not that kind of event. Something happened between Tiffany and you.

C.S.: What? =.= oohhhhhh that.

I.T.: Yes, that exactly.

C.S.: So what about it?

I.T.: Well, you broke the Dandyu Byun Law No.3: no performance of byun activities with other people with the presence of the other Dandyu member in the room.

C.S.: There was such a rule? When was it made? Who made it?

I.T.: Bunny, we made it remember? When we first got together? Look here, you even signed it.

C.S.: … =.=

I.T.: You promised to only be byun to “Taeyeon”.

C.S.: Girls’ Generation Taeyeon or Kim Taeyeon?

I.T.: Both?

C.S.: What about to Soonkyu’s Taengoo? She’s not on the list.

I.T.: Sh-she’s allowed!

C.S.: She should be, ehehhehhehheh… she’s mine after all.

I.T.: Uhh, yeah *blushes*… So anyways, I-I see that I’ve taught you well; you’re the second graduate of the Byuntaeng school after Jessica. But breaking the Dandyu Law is an inexcusable act, especially when it’s involving my wife. Therefore, consequences must be given.

C.S.: Are you just being possessive over Fany right now or are you jealous that I got to touch her cute tushy while you can’t?

I.T.: Uh… none of the above?

C.S.: Are you sure? Because if it’s number one then you are practically cheating on me, girlfriend. And if it’s number two, you’re thinking of breaking the so-called “Dandyu Byun Law” yourself.

I.T.: Shut up… Why are you even asking me questions? I’m supposed to be interrogating you.

C.S.: Whatever now. Just continue with whatever you want to do. Quickly ‘cuz I’m getting sleepy and I wanna cuddle with you.

I.T.: Okok! So as a punishment you have to make up for your unnecessary display of byunness.

C.S.: How?

I.T.: You have to be byun only to me for a whole week and I get full byun permit on you.

C.S.: That’s too long!

I.T.: That or no cuddling and kissing tonight! *whispers*: i know you like my fluffy pyjamas.

C.S.: Taengooooooooo~~

I.T.: *looks away and clears throat determinedly*

C.S.: Fine! What ‘bout we make a deal?

I.T.: What’s it?

C.S.: I’ll perform Three* for you; private show. You would like that, wouldn’t you? *wink*

I.T.: hehehekekeke…What about this? You have to wear my Lady Marmalade costume.

C.S.: O.O That’s hardly even a costume, it’s even more revealing than the bunny suit you got for me! And it's not gonna fit my s anyways! No!

I.T.: That or else…

C.S.: Fine!! Can we sleep now?

I.T.: No!

C.S.: What now?

Taengoo: Gimme kiss?

Soonkyoo: Awww come here my jealous taengpeas!

 

 

*Sunny performed Three during the 2011 tour.