CHAP 23

◄ Does not exist anymore ►

I was listening to this while writing, you can play it and read if you want

CHAP 23

Heard the door knocked, Zelo came out to open it

As soon as Zelo opened the door, he saw an angry boy standing there. His eyes were wet but full of anger

"What are you doing..?" Zelo asked suspiciously

"Nam.Hong,Jun" Woohyun stared at Zelo and said. He smirked "My.little.brother"

Zelo slammed the door and got out of the apartment avoid the rest of BAP. He looked at Woohyun's eyes seemed like Woohyun was too shocked. After few seconds, Zelo spoke out

"Hyuna told you?"

Woohyun couldn't control himself, he held Zelo collar hard and pulled him lean against the wall "Why did you hide?"

Zelo didn't know what to say "Let me out"

"Do you know how much does our family miss you?" Woohyun angrily said

"They do?" Zelo smirked slightly

Woohyun punched him right at his cheek made Zelo fall down

"How could you do that?" Woohyun shouted

"Zelo!!" Hyuna from the stairs running to Zelo and helped him stand up

"Please I'm sorry Woohyun" she begged "I shouldn't tell you this, please..."

"Stand up noona" Zelo couldn't help Hyuna begging Woohyun like that

"Shut up Zelo!!" she yelled "Please Woohyun, calm down.." she held his hands and said. Her eyes were alight with entreatment

Woohyun still cried, but cried in anger, he lowed his tone and turned to Zelo

"I was regreting all day, everyday when I think of you. Although we don't have such a good relationship but you're still my BROTHER!" He stopped for a while "Why?"

"I want to revenge" Zelo said still with his cold face

"Me?" Woohyun raised his brows

"All" Zelo said "World hates me. When Nam Hongjun still existed, expect for Kim Hyuna, nobody cares about me" he added "And my DEAR brother didn't trust me at all"

"Trust? What do you mean?" Woohyun yelled again "Hyuna is more important than your family?"

"That's right" Zelo yelled louder "I lived under your shadow for so long time hyung ah. I like you, I admire you, but your choice and behavior always make me disappointed stupid!!"

"What did you say?" Woohyun was about to jump to Zelo for another fight maybe but he wasn't strong enough and bent down on his knee

"Hurt! Let you hurt like I did" Zelo shouted "Your precious girl pulled me down the stair, you know that?"

"My..precious..girl?" Woohyun said in pain

"RIGHT! YOUR PARK CHORONG! THAT DEVIL. SINCE I KNEW SOME SECRETS OF HER, AND HATE HER, SHE TRIED TO KILL ME DO YOU KNOW???" Zelo's eyes just wanted to pop out in anger

"Calm down Zelo, let come in...please, my head is hurted" Hyuna cried hard then tried pulling Zelo back to the door again but no, he moved her to the side. Because of his strength and she couldn't keep her balance, Hyuna fell and banged her head on the wall

"Ahhhhhh..." she held her head and dizzily lied on the floor

"Noona!!!!!"

"Hyuna!!!"

The boys looked at each other

"Later, later when we both calm down... Don't say to anyone this...come.back to..your...I will.." Woohyun said

*WOOHYUN'S POV*

My head was all a mess. Too shocked to know Chorong was the one who pulled Zelo down the stair, i never could imagine that. I know Hongjun didn't like Chorong at all. But Chorong always said that it was okay for her and told me not to worry...

But now, Hyuna. Why unluck always come to her? I started care about her since I realized she wasn't a like I thought before.

Her head started blooding. I know my respond now, I carried on my back and tried my best to get to hospital. I caught a taxi. I cried, but in silence. This girl, why must god treat her like this... always make people worry.

"Hyuna...Do you hear me?'.." I held her hand and asked while she lean on me

"Um...Myun..g..soo..stop the..m"

She mumbled that, made me a little heart attack. Why did she have to mention Myungsoo here? Stop them? She meant me and Zelo?

"I'm sorry Hyuna..." I said

"Please, faster" I pressed the taxi driver

"Bad girl, don't...If something happened bad to you;..I don't know how to face with world.." I said to her. Her blood flew out more and more on my jacket "I never misunderestimate you anymore. I'm sorry Hyuna ah..."

My phone rang non stop. Zelo called me non stop. I took out the battery. I must be calm now to face with this situation

I got out the taxi and held her to the hospital with all speed I could

[...]

I messed my hair while waiting outside the emergency surgery room. I never felt guillty like this before...

"Mianhae Hyuna.." I mumbled

My phone was destroyed by me and since I didn't want anyone to worry or know, I decided not to call anyone.

"6 P.m" I looked at my watch

One hour passed by, I sighed in tears. Today was the worst day for me and I cried so much. Eventhough my fans saw me now, I still didn't care. So I put Hongjun's stuffs to the corner in my head as my head now was full of Hyuna

I didn't know why but my brain started to flashback the moments of Hyuna. How I silently glanced at her everytime we attended the same show. I used to dislike her with the stupid reasons. y! I thought she was too fake for, acted ily like a . When Sunggyu said he had liked Hyuna, I couldn't believe it. But now, I hated her more, since she changed my mind. She messed all my life. If she didn't exist, maybe I am living happily with Chorong now, and I don't have to know that bitter truth...

I cried harder but still tighten my mouth not to let the sob came out. Her smile, her eyes appeared even though my eyes were all black... What's wrong with me... I felt like I didn't want to fight with Myungsoo anymore, I wanted her to go. Stayed with me, all she receive was just all pain.

"You are the most stupid girl.."

She still cared for me when I treated her like hell. She still worried for me when I was in pain. She even erased my fear of narrow space in the elevator that day, and when I came out, I acted like it's nothing... I'm really a bad guy. She changed the entire of me now.

People were right. We will never realize how preciou the things we have until we lost it. I gradually let her out of my life; Happiness is let out, so I must let her out? I should treat her like my younger sister..? Or I will keep her mine, and be selfish?..

Nam Woohyun, stopped! She hasn't died yet, why must you think about these?

I just want to shout loudly

..."Are you Kim Hyuna's relative?" the most scrariest finally opened

I wiped my dry tears on my face and stood up "Yes I am"

"Sorry to tell you that...."

 

----

*MYUNGSOO'S POV*

I shouldn't get near her from the start

I walked slowly on Seoul City's street. It's antumn now. I will remind this season forever, Hyuna... Because I lost you in this season...

Because I was too hurted in this season...

Because I must see my girl beside another man...

Because I hate the way you behaved made my heart beat...

You are my woman...

I will remember this memory till death. I'm okay Hyuna ah! In the future, I will marry a girl that is not you, and live in peaceful. Work and go home, eat and sleep. My life will be like that. Time will erase all the pains in the past. I know we must see each other often since we're all idols. But still I thank to god, who gave me a chance to know how hurt could love cause..

I will lost you forever... Happy Hyuna~

The last leaf fell down to my shoulder. I looked up the black sky in tears. My vision was blur and all and I see was your smile and stars. I stopped my steps and just stood in the middle of crowd. People kept walking i their own ways, they passed me. Some people banged to my shoulder, but I didn't bother it. My legs were weak, I stopped looked at that sky because I didn't know why your image suddenly be erased.. Did something bad happen to you? My feelings weren't good so much..I felt like something crazy happend to you..

I'm too obsessive, Kim Hyuna...

I couldn't stop my tears now, I just wanted to shout and ran to you immediately to hold you into my arms, for the last time and said that I love you..

Hopeless~...

-*-

 

 

 

{You may only be one person to the world but you may be the world to one person}

 
Sorry guys, I end this here since I am and will be busy. This is not perfect but I hope you could accept it *puppy eyes*

This is the last chap of DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE FIC 7/7/2013 end, and sorry because I don't reply your comments in this chap. Am I too evil to let the ending like this TT__TT?

Sorry guys~ But do you want sequel, even though I can't update everyday?

Hope you will have a lovely day XD ~

I love you, thank you