---

-Untitled-

 

The sun is peeking through the curtains when Jongin opens his eyes. It's the only light source in the room and it's just dull enough not to blind him first thing in the morning. The window is still open and the morning breeze billows the curtains, multitudes of colors reflecting around the room. Jongin smiles at the glimpses of painted hand prints that litter the glass. 

It was a Saturday from what he remembers when Kyungsoo shows up with can after can of paint. In colors ranging from black to Jongin's favorite shade of blue to the color of Kyungsoo's cheeks when he looked at the younger.

That day ended with paint everywhere but on the walls where it was suppose to be. Jongin's colored prints left on Kyungsoo's body as they made love well into the night.

Jongin stretches with a pop of his shoulders as his hand comes down to meet something warm. His fingers linger on the heat as he yawns and finally rolls over. 

Jongin thinks Kyungsoo looks most breathtaking in the early hours. He thinks watching as Kyungsoo inhales and exhales is a better sport then soccer. Though he is fond of soccer, he is and forever will be more fond of Kyungsoo. And the dark hair that sticks to his forehead and to the pillows surrounding Kyungsoo like a halo of white. 

The blankets are bundled under Kyungsoo's arms and Jongin moves his hand to at the exposed skin of the other's shoulder. The skin is as soft as it always is and Jongin smiles a little more. He gently kneads the back of Kyungsoo's neck where he knows the other is most sensitive.

He's rewarded with a low whine from the back Kyungsoo's throat. Jongin kneads again and Kyungsoo's eyes open, blinking rapidly to adjust. Kyungsoo smiles at Jongin and Jongin is smiling back. "Morning." Kyungsoo yawns and attempts to stretch, only to roll into Jongin. "Morning."

That's all that's said as they move closer together and meet in the middle of the bed. Kyungsoo buries himself in Jongin's chest and brings the blankets up around them both. Jongin cards a hand through the hair at the back of Kyungsoo's head and wraps an arm over the other's. 

Kyungsoo smells like soap and Jongin and everything that is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo yawns again and Jongin feels lips against his neck, and he laughs. They pull each other into a kiss that takes Jongin's breath away and makes his head spin.

They spend the morning wrapped up in the sheets and heated kisses. They fit together perfectly as they prove their love to each other and then some. Jongin whispering about how gorgeous Kyungsoo is and Kyungsoo hugging Jongin like the other would disappear. Jongin reassures him that'll never happen.

The sun is high in the sky when they finally part. Kyungsoo folds himself into Jongin and presses smiles against the younger's hands. They stay like that until Jongin is falling back to sleep as Kyungsoo rubs his hands over the other's sides.

Kyungsoo thinks Jongin is perfect in the morning.