Cleaning Team

Together

I would like to thank Kiertje for being the reason why I update I think without the person's comments none of these cahpters would be posted well aside from chapter one.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

            Having to stay home was the most boring things ever Onew decide to be all leader like and choose who went shopping. It was himself, Gongchan, and Sandeul went leaving myself and Baro to clean the house. It didn’t go over to easily since our tempers clashed way too often. Being the Hyung I had to somehow take control of the situation but I wasn’t the one to really come up the ideas.

            “Baro we need to work together to get the house clean.” I said out loud.

            “I know but how do you propose we do it Hyung.” He said voice dripping with sarcasm.

            “We split up the chores. You do three rooms and the living room and I will do three rooms and the kitchen.” I proclaimed standing up and putting on an apron so my clothes would not get dirty.

            “Hyung one problem Cat’s room we are all doing together.” Baro explained causing me to frown.

            “Oh right okay you will do two rooms, the living room, and the dining room.” I said leading the way.

            “What about the bathrooms?” Baro asked following me and putting on an apron.

            “We will decide that when we are done so lets get to work.” I responded and got to work cleaning my room while Baro started to clean his room.

********************

            By the time Baro and I were done with one room delivery men started to show up with boxes. We were confused but brought them into the living room and stared at them. I went up to one and read the label on the box.

            “Special delivery for B1A4 and SHINee for Ms. Cat Cross’s room.” I read having to use my finger to follow along, some of the words weren’t written in the Korean language.

            “Call Onew Hyung.” Baro said from the other side of the box.

            “Good call.” I praised him and pulled out my cell phone.

            I dialed Onew Hyung’s number and explained what was happening he seemed kind of upset that I didn’t just call Minho, Taemin, or Key first. So he hung up saying he would call back.

            “What did he say?” Baro asked.

            “He has to call the others to see what to do.” I responded closing my phone.

            “Why didn’t we just call them?” Baro questioned.

            “I don’t know.” I responded and we waited.

            My phone rang causing us both to jump out of staring at the box wondering what was inside. I flipped the phone open and talked to Onew.

            “So what do we do?” Baro asked after I hung up.

            “He says to move all boxes into Cat’s room and keep cleaning.” I answered looking at the boxes which have grown in number due to more arriving.

            “Okay let’s do this.” Baro said rolling up his sleeves.

********************

            After moving all the boxes into Cat’s room we went back to cleaning but the peacefulness between us didn’t last long when I stole the vacuum he was using. He stormed out and into the room I was cleaning snatched and left. I chased after him and we had a yelling match for about 10 minutes before we went back to work deciding Baro would finish using the vacuum and then give it to me.

            Time seemed to pass by slowly and before any one returned we were done. We collapsed onto the sofa and watched TV surprisingly we had to the same taste in TV shows and I could tell our friendship was blooming.