You Were Always A Part Of Me --- Hyoyeon x Doojoon (DooHyo).

You Were Always A Part Of Me

Prologue:

|Hyoyeon's POV|

   Hyoyeon quietly tacts her surroundings while she was laying on a piece of cloth and her both eyes were closed.

Every night of her life was always like this.It's so quiet,that you can hear all the people whose passing by outside of that small house of hers or those rattling and hisses of mouses inside and outside of her house.

She hugged herself as the wind blows.Yes,she doesn't have any comforter to fight  that cold breeze,only her old thick jacket and sweat pants.

She opened her eyes,she quietly went her eyes around in that small house of hers.It made from difeerent sizes of wood board with a roof that has scuffed.It' don't have electric power,sarcastically,it don't have any light material.But thanks to the moon,it giving her some light coming from it,so that she can easily move herself inside of her house.

*Chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga-chuga*

    As she heard that sound,her eyes automatically glanced on her old wall clock,that she'd got on a trash can.It's already 11PM,it's the train that going to pass on her house.It's the last batch of train passengers that will going home.

Yes!Her house is on the side of railways.

How did she get there??

After her parents got ambushed 2 years ago,she's now living by all herself.Earning for herself.Dressing for herself.Eating for herself.Most especially,living for herself.

She even got shocked because she heard the reason why her parents get that ridiculous incident--her mom and dad were both member of the most wanted notorious drug syndicate in the whole country.

Bitterly,she grew up with a golden spoon on .She doesn't care where her parents get all their moneys because she's too young back then.But now,she's 14 years old..she's matured enough to understand what the hell all of that.

Pity her.That's her life.She's surviving by all herself now because no one was care about her.No one want her.And no one respect her.

Hyoyeon smiled bitterly as she wiped her tears away that fell on her cheeks.And forced herself to sleep.

_________

|Doojoon's POV|

    Doojoon is now on the car going to his new school.He has earphones that attached on his ears,listening to music while nodding.

He looked outside on the car's window.

Seoul.

After long 5 years since he left Seoul because his dad wanted to.

He was 10 years old back then when his parents decided to end their relationship.Yes!They were divorced now.He couldn't blame his mom because his dad was too cruel.He really wanted all of them hold on their necks and obeys what he wanted to--whether you like it or not.

He was a product of broken family.It affected him but lately he just used to it.he become even good at school so that his parents be proud of him.They were both happy because of it but deep inside he knew they weren't satisfied.His mom was now in London,living with her new husband while his dad is here in Korea.living with his new woman--they were not yet married.

He was rich kid..Because his dad was known for being a top business man in the whole country and he has alot of diffrent businesses--under to his name.But there's a part of himself not happy with all of these things around him.

That's his life.His dad was manipulating him and he can't help it but to obey him.

Why did he go back to South Korea??

Because he wanted to.There's a side of him that mumbling him to go back and he couldn't find what the exact answer.He knew his dad againts this idea of him going back here but his dad promised to him that he will going to send him back here..and he's secretly thankful to his dad because he fullfilled it.

Somehow,I don't like this kind of life..

"Youngmaster..".The driver called him."We're now here.".

He nodded then he went out of that and he get inside to his new school.As he entered,he went his eyes around on the campus.That school is not so prestigious to apply for.In fact,it's just simple middle-school.That was his dad consequence to him if he'll going back here..he accepted the challenge.Plus,he don't like to be with those rick kids and fussy ones.

Doojoon happily started to walks as he looking to all students there.They were had their different activities.

Then,his forehead created knots when something wet dropped on his face.He wipes it and looks his palm.He blinked twice as he saw a droplets again.He quickly looked up,the sky was now colored of grayish color palette.Suddenly.the rain falls.He quickly go on the side where a shed has built.

"Darn!".He annoyingly said as he wiping his uniform with his hand.

Damn this rain!This is my first day on this school.Look at the messed!

"Look!That girl is really ridiculous!".

"She was really stupidbecause she's walking in the rain??".

"That's right for her girls..".

Then,he quickly looked where they were looking at.

He saw a girl walking on the rain with her head down.

His frwoned face deepen more.

What the hell she's doing?Is she wanted to get a cold and kill herself??.He asked himself.

Stop being a jerk Yoon Doojoon!You don't have to care if she'll get a cold and die.That's not your business anymore!.His mind lectured him.

He doesn't know why a part of him wants to pull her and go to a shed.Care her.Protect her.And love her.

Love her??.His mind echoed.

Then,he's halfted surprised when someone throws a cup of orange juice.It came on upstairs.She stops walking but still her head down.All the students who saw it laughed out loud and even more.

He secretly clenching his fist as he forcing himself not to help the poor girl.He gritted his teeth when someone throws a cup of chocolate to her.

Doojoon couldn't stop himself for more.So,he quickly walks towards to that girl without noticing the rain fall,the cold wind and all the students who got surprised to what he's doing right now.

He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her as they walked away...even though he doesn't know where to go.

Is that...suddenly,he wanted to protect her.To care her and be with her all the time.

Isn't that ironic,is it??

________

|Hyoyeon's POV|

     Hyoyeon surprised when someone grabbed her hand,pulled her and walked away as fast as they could.She quicly looked on the tall guy whose now holding her hand.She can't clearly see his face because he was back at her.Plus,the rain can't stop falling so it's kinda blurry.

This is the first time that someone acted her knight-in-shining armor from those students who's bullying her.

They were all doing those ridiculous things to her everytime she was on school--throwing something to her,it's either solid or liquid--terrying her in the comfort room--bullying her  with their nasty talks and many more.

Why they were doing those thing to her??

Because she was a daughter of a member of drug syndicate.

It never gone on her name.It always next to her name..on her whole life.

They were now stop at sulk,behind their school stage.No one is there,it's only two of them.

"Are you alright?".The guy asked her.

She nodded but she keep her head down.She doesn't know but she felt a little embarrassed to him.Maybe,because he let himself to helped her even though the rain was falling to hard.He was wet all over.

Then,she quickly turned her eyes on their hands.They were still holding each other's hand.

"Oopps!Sorry.". The guy appologized as he noticed it and he released her hand.

"I-It's okay.". She answered timidly.

Then,she quickly looked to him with frowned face because he suddenly looking for something.

And that's the time she clearly saw his face.

He has this almond shaped eyes,he's not double eyelid,a high-bridged nose,a strong jaw line and a small lips.

Yes!He's too handsome for his age..maybe he was around 15-16 years of age.

"Here.". As he handed a handkerchief to her.

She quickly looked to him. "W-What about you?".

The guy smiled to her.How it touches her young heart.

"I'm okay.I can changed this.". He said as he get her right hand and put the handkerchief there.

She just accepted it.

"Bye for now.". He said and walks out.But after a few paces,he turned to her and smiled. " See you around!".He shouts as he waves and ran away.

Hyoyeon just watching him running.

He's so nice to me..far from all people around me.  Her mind said.

Maybe,he's transferee.She told to herself.

And for the first time,after 2 years--someone talked and smiled to her genuinely.

"Thank you.". She whispered.

__________

|Doojoon's POV|

    Doojoon is excitingly ran upstairs going to his room.And he doesn't know why.This is the first time that he's so happy to go to school.

Maybe,because of the girl that he helped yesterday.

As he was talking to her yesterday,he secretly observing her.

She has this cute eyes,a small nose,has rosy cheeks and a pinkish heart-shaped lips.She has this natural beauty you can't resist.

He smiled like a fool,as he remember her beautiful face again.

As he turned to his right,he automatically frowned because he saw his classmates outside of their room.

"She's so scary.".

"I coulnd't handle her with me on the same room.".

"She's so disgusting.".

When he get on their side,he curiously peeped inside of their room and they were talking about the girl that he helped yesterday.

She's the only one on their room,on her seat at the back of the class as her head down again.

What the hell are their problem to her?

"Doojoon..if I were you stop helping her.".One of his classmate told him.

He looked to him curiously."What do you mean?".

"Because she was a daughter of Drug Lords.".He answered.

It was like bomb in his ears.His eyes widened as he looked to her again.He feels afraid inside of him towards to her.

That's why they were always bullying her because she was daughter of Drug Lords.

"What the hell all of you doing here?".Their class teacher asked them as she saw them standing outside of their room.

"Ma'am..I don't wanna get inside if Hyoyeon is still there!".

"We will not go inside too!".

"Hyoyeon must get out!".

Then,Doojoon looked inside together with his calssmates as they heard Hyoyeon's chair creeks.

She stood up and face them.

He's afraid feelings to her totally washed away as he saw the sadness on her eyes.She quickly get her head down and quietly go outside of their room.

Both their classmates quickly get inside of their room as Hyoyeon quietly walks away.

Doojoon just stayed there for awhile as he watching her walking away from them.

________

 

   Doojoon is now walking to go home.He's dad pulled out his driver whose always picking him up to go home and to go to school because since his school is just 25 minutes to walks by.And that's really fine with him because he can do whatever and he can go whenever he wanted to before he goes home.

How is she now?.

He asked on himself because he can't stop thinking about her in the whole class because she didn't come back.

He sighed.

As he put his lollipop on the right side of his mouth,a bunch of people caught his eyes.

Then,his eyes widened and his lollipop dropped on the ground as his mouth aparted.

Doojoon saw a fat-lady dragged Hyoyeon on the ground as she done pulled her hair.

"You are really stupid!How will you going to pay that vase,huh!?".The fat lady shouting angrily as she throwing some rice to her.

"I am so sorry.Sorry..sorry...sorry.".Hyoyeon said crying to the lady as she kneeled down.

The fat lady poker her on her head."Sorry??It will never fixed it!You were like your parents!You even get my necklaceYou !".as she keep throwing rice and vegetables to her.

Hyoyeon shook her head as her tears flowing."That's not me!I'm begging...don't fire me.Please..".She said as she hugged the lady's left leg.

The lady pushed her harshly."You are already fired!I don't care if you will going to die!You deserve it!".She keep shouting as she patting her on her back.

Hyoyeon just keep shaking her head as she was crying.

Doojoon clenches his fist as his eyes went around the place.All the people was just watching that pathetic and unrightful scene.Damn!How could they take watching this ,huh?As if they were inside of a cinema and watching a heavy drama.

Damn these people!

He can't take that scene anymore.He quickly go to Hyoyeon's side and hugged her tightly.He was now the one catching all those rice and veggies that the lady keep throwing to her.Hyoyeon looked to him with full of tears and sadness on her eyes.And with a little bit surprised to what he's doing.And he knew even those people who are just watching and the lady got surprised.

He face the lady."I am going to pay that vase.".He said and quickly get his wallet on his pants pocket and took the $250 there."I hope its already settled.".

Hyoyeon quickly stands up and ran away.

Doojoon  quickly followed her.

She just ran and ran whenever she go to..she doesn't know.

She just wanted to be by all herself.

Why her life turned to a miserable one?

Why they were always treating her as if she was like her parents?

Why they keep insulting,bullying and hating her?

Why?

The answer flashed to her mind..

Because you are the Drug Lords' daughter.

She shook her head.Dammit!They were not the Drug Lords!?They were just members of that damn syndicate!?

She stopped at the shed under the bridge in Han River.

She felt her knees become weak so she sat there as she cries softly.

"Kim Hyoyeon..".

As she heard that soft voice called her name,she felt it touches her heart,mind and soul.

She just keep her head down and hugged her knees.She saw the guy who helped her yesterday,looked at her like the others did earlier and who saw her awhile ago.

He followed me??

"i know..I become like them earlier.You saw it on my eyes,I know.That's why I want to say sorry to you personally..".he started.

She just keep quiet.

"To tell you the truth,when I'd heard that you were Drug Lords' daughter,I got scared.But that's my biggest mistake beacuse that was so unfair in your part.I should give you a chance to know me and myself to know you.".He said.

Hyoyeon felt the sincerity through out on his words.She knew she really wanted to know her because he's the first one who approaches her like that after 2 years.

The guy kneeled down on her front as he catching her face by his eyes.

"You..Kim Hyoyeon...The Drug Lords' daughter or whatever they are..I want you to be my friend.".He said as he handed a lollipop to her while smiling.

Hyoyeon looked to him,that's the moment she knew her whole world stop spinning for awhile.She can't stop herself staring to his face beacuse she knew he really meant it.

"Aigoo..".He hissed and he stood up."Fine.If you don--".

He stopped to what he's saying because she quickly hold his hand sto stop him to walks away from her.Because if she permitted him to walks away from her,she knew she will going to regret it for the rest of her life.

The guy looked and smiled to her.Then,he kneeled down on her front again.he happily handed the lollipop to her again.

"T-Thank you.".She said shyly as she grabbed it.

The guy get something on his pants pocket and happily presented the lollipop to her.After he unwrpped it,he put it on his mouth.

"Aish..".He hissed again."This will not going to melt it is just on your hands.Here.".As he handed it again to her after unwrapping it.

"S-Sorry.".She shyly appologized and put it on .

"Oh!Where's my manners?".He said and clears his throat."I'm Yoon Doojn.".He happily said as he handed his hand to her.

Is this real?

A guy wanted to be her friend knowing her identity plus the hell happening to her life??

Doojoon smiled even more.

Hyoyeon shyly nods as she accepted his hand and force herself to smile.

She got surprised when he abruptly pinches her right cheek.

"You are pretty when you were smiling like that.".He said.

Her both cheeks turned to red.

This is the frist time that someone told her she's pretty and it comes from a guy.Her young heart couldn't stop beating so eratically.

"T-Thank you.".She said.

"My pleasure.".He said then smiled.

She even gave him true smile.

"Oh!What happened to this?".He asked as he softly touches a small scar on the side of her right eye.

"I-I accidentally bumped myself in a wire.".She explained.

It was 2 years ago,when a bunch of guys running next to her.She hide herself on the secret passage on their mansion back then.It's too narrow to get inside and she didn't saw the long wire,that's why she has that scar.

Doojoon just continue touching that scar of hers.That touches of him was just something so interesting to her.A new feeling has born within herself.It's just that,his touch is washing away all her hatreds and sadness through herself.And he was soothing herself after a while.

"You're not going to have this anymore..".He said.

Hyoyeon looked to him with frowned face.

Doojoon looks to her."Because from now on..I will always on your side.I will be your bestfriend..protector and your only family effective this time..".He said seriously."And that's a promise.".As he handed his small finger to do a pinky swear.

Hyoyeon looked to him and smiled."T-Thank you.".She said as their small fingers linked together.

________

  

|Doojoon's POV|

    Doojoon happily get inside of their classroom.

He just really felt alive because he has his friend now.Actually,a bestfriend because he told so.And he's happy and contented even though it's only Hyoyeon.

He saw all his classmates looking in one direction while talking and giggling.

He frowned as he looked to where they looking at.

He saw a 2 other guys,whose busy doing something.A guy who climbed himself on the window to place a red pail on the ceiling while the other one was fixing the rope that connects to pail.

"I'm sure that red paint will going to pour all to Hyoyeon.".A girl classmate of them told to others and they laugh out loud.

He quickly looked on Hyoyeon's seat.Then,to the pail that they're fixing.Dammit!It was really for Hyoyeon!

He walks inside as he punched the guy who's fixing the rope,the pail of red paint poured on the floor and the other guy jumped down then that guy quickly punched him.

The girls shrieked.

He dragged himself on the teacher's table but he quickly straightened himself and he punched back the guy,he hitted him on his jaw while the other one,he quickly kicked him.

The first guy give him a jaw punched again and he fights back.

They were on that situation when their adviser get in the class.

"Stop!".She shouted.

They were all exhausted as they stopped fighting with each other.

"You three out in my class now and go to disciplinary office!Now!".She commanded.

"We're not yet done.".The first guy said to him as they both gave him a death glare.

He smirked as he wiped the blood in the side of his lips."I'm on it!.".He said teasingly.

He went outside first to go to disciplinary office.

_________

 

|Hyoyeon's POV|

    Hyoyeon was now really worried what was happening inside of disciplinary office.She's now almost 30 minutes waiting for Doojoon outside.

She heard that he tries to stop what of they're 2 classmates doing.They're will going to bully her again--which is in everyday of her life.

She started to stamp her right foot fably because she's totally nervous right now.That's a sign of her when she has nervous feelings.

Then,she quickly stood up when the door opened.Their classmates when out first and they just walks away,then Doojoon.She even got surprised because he's smiling towards to her as if nothing happened.She saw small bruises on his face.

"Let's stop our friendship here.".She said seriously

Doojoon smiled fades away."Why?Give me a good reason.".

Hyoyeon sighed."This is hard for me to do..because after 2 years,someone talked and smiled to me genuinely.Plus,he even offered me to become his bestfriend that's why I'm very flattred.And knowing that he only knows about me that I was a Drug Lords' daughter.He even said thathe'll now my protector.But I can't take if that guy will probably hated and get bullied like me.And throw them him like a crumpled paper on the trash can.That was my life Doojoon,and I don't want you to experience how cruel everyone to me.".She explained sadly.

"That's not even a good reasons,Kim Hyoyeon.".He said with a poker face.

Hyoyeon forehead created knots.

What the hell he's talking about??All of it we're good damn ones!

He shrugged his shoulders."All this time,you were thinking about other thinking about you.Like me,they were just knew that you were Drug Lords daughter.Did they ever think to know you like what I'm doing right now?I'm not doing this because I pity you.Ofocurse,I do really wanted to know you.I don't wanna be one of them,who has narrowed brains to say in your everyday of life that you are Drug Lords' daughter.I really pushed my dad to get back here in Seoul and contiue my studies.He's always asking what my reason is.At first,I really don't know but now I guess,I knew it.It's just because I a going to be a knight-in-shining-armor to a girl here.To be her bestfriend and protector.To care for her.To protect her and to love her."He longingly said."Now,you will going to stay with me or not??".He asked.

Doojoon was totally right.

Everyday was a miserable for her.But now,a guy here approaches her,didn't like others.Offers his hand to be her bestfriend,protector and only her family at the same time.Talking and smiling to her genuinely without hesitations and afraid feelings.

Stupid of me!Doojoon made me realized that I couldn't be with myself anymore.I should take risks to survive in this cruel world with its cruel people.

She shyly shook her head and looked down because a tears fell on her cheeks.

He get her chin to get her face look to his.

"I will be your knight-in-shing-armor who will protect you and you will be my angel who will lighten up my whole world.I will be forever on your side to infinity and beyond..".He said as he handed the unwrapped lollipop to her while smiling.

She smiled as she get the lollipop and she sticked it to his."You will be my knight-in-shing-armor who will protect me and I will be your angel who will lighten up your whole world.I will be forever on your side to infinity and beyond..".She said.

Then,they put their lollipops on their mouth.

It was their friendship oath.

Doojoon started to walks.Hyoyeon follows him.

"And now..I'm going to be famous because my besfriend's popularity is no jok--Ouch!".

Hyoyeon punched him on his arm."You're crazy!".She said.

Doojoon laugh out loud.

__________

 

    A month passed by so fast,and they become really good friends.

They were always together.Iside of the school,in the park,in other places and many more--especially on their secret place.

Hyoyeon was really happy than she expected.Whenever she's with Doojoon she feels safe.

And her true self out, a far from being alone,scary and mysterious etc.When she's with Doojoon alone.she's become cheerful,talkative,always smiling and dorky.

Now,they were together on their secret place--at the shed under the bridge beside Han River.Where they friendship begins..

They were always there to work their assignments,projects,theme papers etc.And now Doojoon was no tutoring her on their lesson earlier about Geometry.Oh Holy God!How she hates Math.Good thing that he bestfriend was a Math genius!That's why he's always tutoring her--like now.

"A square root of 1000 will going to divide in 5 that will be your answe--".

She stops to what she's reading when she felt something resting on her shoulder.

Ofcourse,it's Yoon Doojoon's head..

This guys was so sleepyhead.Whenever they're studying their lessons,reviewing their notes or tutoring her like now,he's always going to sleep after almost an hour.

She smiled.Then.she stretches her laps and she softly put his head there.

She quietly watched his peaceful sleeping face.She can't stop herself not to touch his noseline down to its tip.It was his favorite part of his face.It was perfect for her.

She sighed.

What if Yoon Doojoon didn't get back here?

Probably,she's the only one who's fighting herself to survive in everyday of her life,surrounded of cruel people.

I like you,Yoon Doojoon...I really do.

__________

 

   "Thanks for today.".Hyoyeon said happily.

Doojoon scratches his nape."I'm sorry again I slept earlier.".He appologized.

She smiled."It's fine with me.I used to it".

He shyly smiled.

"It's already 7PM.Go home ang goodnight.".She said.

"Ahh..yeah.But I do want to meet you tomorrow.".He shyly said.

Hyoyeon frowned."Why?"

Doojoon sheepishly smiled."You'll get to know tomorrow but make sure you're going there.".He said.

Hyoyeon just nods."If that's what you want.".

Doojoon smiled as he reached out for something at the back of her head.Then,her eyes widened as she saw his hand has now a lollipop on his right hand.

What the hell??He knows magic?

He repeated it.He has another lollipop that both came at back of her head.

"How did you do that??".She asked surprsingly.

He chuckles as he unwrapping the lollipop."I'd just learned it from the internet.".He asnwered then he offered the lollipop.

She laughs and gets the lollipop."Great Mr.Yoon!".She said as she clapped her hands.

He laughs."Bye!Go there at exactly 4PM.Goodnight!".He said then he ran away.

She smiled.

But where the hell those lollipops came from??

________

  Hyoyeon was almost 2 hours there,waiting for Doojoon.

Where the hell he is?It's getting dark and getting more cold.

When a cold wind breeze blows,she get shivers.She was just wearing again her old thick jacket and sweat pants.She don't have any clothes to fight against this coming winter season.

Speaking of winter season,it's getting nearer and nerer and she's too excited to it.And that's because of Doojoon.Because she'll going to celebrate the Christmas day with him.She's not alone anymore.

But now excitement and happiness taking over to her sadness--because she misses her parents whenever Christmas getting nearer--when she's thinking she's going to celebrate Christmas with Doojoon.

She remember what they'd talked 3 days ago..

    They were now on the school garden.Only two of them because some students whose there were earlier wlaked aways as they saw them approaching.

Funny right?It looks like they have serious disease because they were always walking away or ignoing them whenever they saw them.

Both of the were now laying on the grass and quietly watching the beautiful sky.

"Ahh..Hyo.".Doojoon called her name as he breaks the silence.

"Hmmm??".She responsed but still looking on the sky.

"I suddenly think of you earlier when we were reading the Christmas 1992 and make outline for our dreaming of how we want happy our Christmas to be..".He revealed.

As she heard that she quickly looked to him.He's still looking on the sky with smiled on his lips.

"It's just that I wanted to celebrate it with you in this coming Christmas.".He said then looked to me and smiled even more.

Hyoyeon halfted surprsied as she head that Doojoon wants to celebrate Christmas with her??.

She don't understand her feelings right now.Her feeling were mixed of excitement,anticipation and happiness.How she loved to celebrate it with him.

Suddenly,she thought of something.

"How about your parents?".She asked curiously.

His mood changed suddenly as he turned his sight to sky again."Tss~They don't know the words Christmas and what it's meaning.They're both busy in their new lives.".He said.

She felt pity for him."Fine!let's celebrate it together!How about that??".She said because she knew it'll changed her bad mood to good one.

Doojoon turned to her with sparkling eyes."Really??".He asked.

"Should I repeat it?".She asked back.

He faced her and smiled."You shouldn't because I heard it as clear as crystal.".

"Good for you.".She said and chuckles.

"Let's go to amusement park.Let's play and have fun there like there's no for tomorrow.Let's celebrate Christmas day together!".".HE excitedly said.

She laughs."We'll going to do that..but your treat!".

Doojoon smirked."Call!".

And they laugh out loud.

 

 Hyoyeon smiled as she reminisced it.How she wished that day must pass by so fast.so that they can celebrate Christmas together.It's 2 weeks from now.

She hugged herself even more as the cold wind blown again.

She peeped outside,it's so dark now,but still Doojoon hasn't come.

A snow suddenly fall.

Goodness Yoon Doojoon!Where are you!?.

A little bit longer,she got nervous.Her eyes widened as thought of something bad happened to him.

She shook her head as she closed her eyes.

1..2..3...I know Yoon Doojoon.1..2..3...Doojoon will coming.1..2..3...Doojoon will going to meet me.1..2..3...Doojoon will going to say something to me.1..2..3...Doojoon told me to go here.1..2..3...Doojoon don't break his promises.

She wiped her tears away as she's convincing herself on her mind as her right foot stamping fably.She doesn't know why she got nervous suddenly,she can't help herself but to feel it.

Her tears keep falling on her cheeks while her eyes still closed.

1..2..3...Doojoon will coming because he loves me.


Updated for its part 1 ;)

 

Sorry for waiting..Busy T___T

Anyways,I decided to cut it for parts.

Hope you waited to it's part 1 within this week ends :)

 

Thanks for supporting and Enjoy ! :*