End

Crush
Please log in to read the full chapter

,,He has a girlfriend?´´ I asked again form Eun Ae.

,,Yes! It looks like you were too late. I’m sorry. ´´ Eun Ae patted my shoulder and walked out of the class room.  I was devastated: the boy I have had crush on for so long wasn’t single anymore?

When the school day ended I met up with Eun Ae in front of the school gate. We both started to walk towards the ice cream shop.  Every Friday we both went there because we knew that every Friday our crushed would be there.  My crush is Kyuhyun and Eun Ae´s crush is Siwon. They both go to all boys school that Is near our school. They are in a gang called Super Junior and every girl dreams about them.  As we entered the ice cream shop Super Junior was sitting at the back of the shop and talking very loudly but they didn’t care about that because the shop was owned by one of the member’s dad.

We sat two tables ahead of them, we could clearly hear what they were talking and Eun Ae could clearly see them but my back was facing them. I ordered myself coconut ice cream and Eun Ae ordered chocolate ice cream. As we were waiting for our ice creams the Super Junior table had gotten a lot quieter than it was before, they were whispering. Eun Ae opened her school bag and started to write something on a paper she had taken out of her bag.  She then gave me the paper.

SUPER JUNIOR IS LOOKING AT OUR TABLE CONTINOUOSLY! 

My eyes went big and I looked at her and mouthed her: Really? She just nodded. Our conversation ended because our ice creams arrived. 

,, Anyways, are you feeling better? ´´ Eun Ae asked me after some time.  I sighed.

,, No.´´

,, You’ll find somebody else, I promise you! ´´ She smiled.  Suddenly our quiet ice cream eating was stopped by a loud bang. It came from Super Juniors table.  Eun Ae and I looked towards Super Juniors table and all the other tables were doing it too.  Siwon was looking really upset and the others just smiled at us, except Kyuhyun, he was just looking at Siwon with a pissed expression.  Eun Ae and I started to eat our ice creams again and everything was really quiet in the shop. Usually the shop would be filled with laughter and talking at Friday night but this time it was awkward and quiet. Our quiet ice cream eating was entrapped by Siwon who came and sat next to Eun Ae. We both looked at another and we both were really shocked.

,, Eun Ae, would you like to go to a cinema? There is a really good movie tonight.´´ Wait what? Did Siwon really just ask Eun Ae out? I could tell that I was not needed in that table so I waved

Please log in to read the full chapter