CHAPTER2: The First Time

Variety to Reality

 

CHAPTER2: The First Time

Daesung wandered around the park aimlessly. He looked at the camera man but he just shook his head. How was he supposed to find his “wife”? he looked again at the mission card he was holding.

“Sometimes, you can find love in the darkest and most deserted places. Is it finding love or letting love find you?

Find Yor wife in the location stated below.”

That’s it! No other clues. After about 10 rounds of circling the whole park, Daesung can’t find a possible place where he can find his wife. It’s nearly nightfall and he can’t still find her. People started vacating the park giving way for Daesung to remove the disguise he has put on. The camera man is still following him. Out of exhaustion, he laid down on the bench lit by a park lamp.

“This is a tiring search…”  he said to the camera man and the latter agreed with him.

Daesung closed his eyes and after just a few minutes, fell asleep. Seeing this, the cameraman set up a camera that steadily shoots Daesung and then he left Daesung alone.

A few minutes have passed and Daesung was still sleeping on the cold bench in the park. The camera kept rolling and what Daesung didn’t know, s are now rolling on the floor in laughter of how he believed this trick. First of all, they just wanted to try this new prank, secondly, there wasn’t anyone who is going to be Daesung’s wife because the hyung’s have forgotten to take care of that part of the prank and they had just known that a few minutes ago.

They were about to call Daesung when a white thing passed by the camera which captures Daesung. They were shocked! Then the camera went off.

“Hyung! What was that?” Seungri asked.

“A GHOST?!” TOP shrieked.

Then, the four of them quickly raced to the door to get Daesung.

 

Raenie’s POV

Once again, I’m lost. I walk through the park passed by at the same things over and over again. I also left my phone and I don’t have any money with me. Aish! What a weird thinking I have! I have to seek for help. I have to…

I was walking in a fast motion that I did not notice a man as I passed a bench. It’s already really dark and I forgot to wear my glasses that is why I’m here… looking lost in a dark evening. Oh my gosh! Wait up! I think that is… SALVATION!

Author’s POV

While thinking hard for a solution on how she can find help, Raenie passed by the then sleeping Daesung under the light of the lamppost. Raenie went back to check on Daesung when she saw that he was hugging a phone. Thinking that the man lying on the bench was unconscious, she reached for the phone clutched in his hands. However, as she reached for the phone, a warm hand reached to it at the same time.

Daesung’s eyes fluttered open only to find a shocked-stricken face looking at him. Quickly remembering what his purpose was waiting in the park, he quickly asked the confused person.

“Are you my wife?” he asked with excitement.

“Eh?”

“I knew it! Come on!” Daesung dragged the now more confused Raenie to their dorm.