DEbut guestings....Kbs...Oh my school (Hana, Yongie and Yunri)

Honey~A Debut

Before I continue to update, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your help Umma and Unnis and dongsaengs..

Please pray for me to win here: http://www.coverdance.org/

The prize is I will go to Korea and perform...and also meet my idols who i covered..

I'm the no. 20, Rainie, Right now I have 457 hits so please help me unnis and umma!!!

Please go to

the most recently registered
videos and click more...

If you see this, it's me..My entry...I will try to upload more...

[Philippines / South Korea]
Lucifer
Team name : Rainie
Role Singer : f(x)

I'm not dancing lucifer, It's Pinocchio but I got confused if Lucifer or Pinocchio and when I decided Pinocchio, I forgot to change the title...

Please!

Umma! You know it right? You know that it's my dream so please unnis help me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KBS OH! My school

Guests: Hana, YOngie, Rainie, Krystal, Joon, Yoseob, Thunder plus hosts and some guests...

Sitting Position

Krystal                                 Yongie

Rainie                                  Thunder

Hana                                   Joon

Yoseob                                

KSY unni (Kim Shin Young): Welcome to...

Other hosts: OH! MY SCHOOL!!!

Host: Deh so today are newest guests are new explosive girlgroup Honey~A members, Hana! Yongie! And Rainie!

The 3 came in...The guests and hosts are clapping...

KSY: Ok please sit!

Host 2: But before you sit, can we see your dance?

Hana: Deh!

KSY: Go HOney~A! Go Honey~A!

(Forgot the outfits of Umma and Yongie and me)

Hana

Yongie

Yunri

(Umma neomeo yeppeo! Michyeo! Replay Replay Replay!)

Saranghaeyo Umma!

KSY: Ok so let's see them dance ah Nu abo!

Hana, YOngie and Yunri stands and began dancing Nu abo when the music started..

They also sang live but only the chorus part...

Joon: Na eottokhe UNNI!!! (In a funny way)

Yoseob: Wait! Request! oppa version...the start!

Hana/Yongie/Yunri: Nan eottokhe OPPA! nae malleul deulobwa...Naege sarameul oppa! meolega seuyo...

KSY: Ok back to seats...

Host: So Yongie,

YOngie: Deh?

Host: You were Thunder's bestfriend? So how did you meet?

Yongie: Oh deh, it was because he saved me from something....But I don't wnt to tell it in public...It's very sad and scary...

Thunder: Deh it's that so whenever we both have time, I teach her some fighthing moves so that won't happen again...

Then the tv screen showed Yondung bestfriends pictures and videos (Yon-Yongie Duung-Chundung)

Host: Oh their friendship is a very deep one....SO how about Krystal and Yunri...

Krystal: Ah deh! She's my bestfriend!

Host: Yunri supported you at Kiss aand Cry right?

Krystal: Deh...

Then flashes some videos of special friendship of Yunstal (Yun-Yunri Stal-Krystal)

       

KSY: Awww...Both touching friendships of Yondung and Yunstal...

Host: Oh and Krystal and Yunri were always seen sitting beside each other on Star king and always seen together like Yondung! Please continue what you have cause its....

Yongie: PRECIOUS!

Host: Right! So how about you Hana, their Umma!

Hana: Ah...I'm close to f(x)'s Amber and Hyuna of 4minute!

KSY: Oh yes and I have heard that Amber has been supporting you and visiting on the set of Dream High 2!

Hana: Deh...I am really very thankful that she is there to watch me film it with some of my Honey~A members....

Yunri: Amber unni is....

KSY: Wait Amber Unni? Unni?

Yunri: Deh Krystal and I call her that and she says it's okay but she calls sm boys like Key oppa, she calls them hyung sometimes...But sometimes Key oppa is bothered so just Key...

host: Oh...So let's see some Hanber (Han-Hana ber-AMber) and HanHyu (Han-Hana Hyu-Hyuna)...

Then screen shows pictures and videos of also Hanber and Hanhyu...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the continuation, we will talk about suitors in the next chapter....